Hapless_Hans
RealGunner
rincon
Nishankly
BarrileteCosmico
29 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Icardi: "I'll bring Argentine criminals to kill all you Inter ultras" Empty Icardi: "I'll bring Argentine criminals to kill all you Inter ultras"

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:49 pm

http://www.football-italia.net/93009/icardi-responds-inter-protest

Icardi what a clown Laughing

"I'm going to get 100 criminals from Argentina who will kill them from where they stand"?

Should be benched for the rest of the season.

To go from Zanetti to this Laughing

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Icardi: "I'll bring Argentine criminals to kill all you Inter ultras" Empty Re: Icardi: "I'll bring Argentine criminals to kill all you Inter ultras"

Post by Nishankly Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:10 pm

RealGunner wrote:http://www.football-italia.net/92947/icardi-hero-insulting-inter-ultra

That's absolutely disgraceful from the fans if what he says is completely true.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Icardi: "I'll bring Argentine criminals to kill all you Inter ultras" Empty Re: Icardi: "I'll bring Argentine criminals to kill all you Inter ultras"

Post by rincon Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:16 pm

Nishankly wrote:
RealGunner wrote:http://www.football-italia.net/92947/icardi-hero-insulting-inter-ultra

That's absolutely disgraceful from the fans if what he says is completely true.

Its all bullshit from Icardi. That's the whole point. He lied in his book to create this image of himself I guess, the fans and the club are understandably angry. He makes up that story with the kid and then he says he could have the ultras killed...

Zanetti has already responded that they can't tolerate comments like these on the club and its fans. We'll see what their actions are.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:17 pm

Italian sites calling this situation a misdemeanor, Looks much more than that to me tbh
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:19 pm

And since Icardi scores 90% of Inter's goals. This situation is bad for everyone.

Icardi needs to apologise and fans need to forgive and forget. Everyone moves on.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:20 pm

Icardi is just a massive douchebag. One look at him is enough to know that.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:20 pm

Messi was right all along

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:15 pm

Icardi rofl

This summer he was manipulated by that not-sexy Milf, crying in the medias about how Inter will never win anything, and talking shit on his teammates.

This autumn he is caught in a feud with the fans Laughing

What's next for the winter ? This guy is a clown and a little bitch. What a shame Nigel De Jong doesn't play in Serie A anymore, a good ol' tackle in both knees at the same time would relax him a bit...
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:44 pm

An apology won't be enough from Icardi honestly. Inter need to strip him of the captaincy. I tend to believe the fans in this situation mostly because these ultras act like this after losses at many other clubs. The story being told by the ultras here is pretty consistent with what goes on at other clubs. That said, it's a their word vs. Icardi's and that does not bode well for him.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:48 pm

I wonder who De Boer will back in this. He can't afford to get in the wrong side of Inter fans but he also needs to give Icardi some confidence.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lui98 Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:50 pm

Icardi is ridiculous, he made one of the stupidest move that I ever seen from a pro player, he erased that little level of credibilty that he hadn' t already lost with his previous behavior in and outside the pitch.

I' m sorry If there are some mistakes with the language, but this is the best that I can do.

Lui98
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:53 pm

I doubt that De Boer will get to decide if Icardi keeps the armband. That will probably be decided higher up in the club by Zanetti and co.

If they take the captaincy from him, the I'm not sure who De Boer will end up giving it to. Handanovic, Miranda and even Banega could be.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:57 pm

Lui98 wrote:Icardi is ridiculous, he made one of the stupidest move that I ever seen from a pro player, he erased that little level of credibilty that he hadn' t already lost with his previous behavior in and outside the pitch.

I' m sorry If there are some mistakes with the language, but this is the best that I can do.

Your language is fine, Icardi is a dung and FORZA JUVEEEEEE
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:58 pm

Lui98 wrote:

Which language? Yours?

Your English is far too good to believe you're Italian tbh. I will need you to at the very least confound some 'remembers' with 'reminds' in the future
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:02 pm

I *bleep* love it when Robes says reminds instead of remembers. Hope he never changes that.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:04 pm

RealGunner wrote:I *bleep* love it when Robes says reminds instead of remembers. Hope he never changes that.

Me too Laughing

It's so beautiful
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Icardi: "I'll bring Argentine criminals to kill all you Inter ultras" Empty Icardi: "I'll bring Argentine mafia to kill all you Inter ultras"

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:13 pm

Inter ultras at Mauro Icardi's home tonight. Angry about claim in his book that he confronted one of them. Ultras: "Icardi. You're finished"

rofl

Thread needed. 2 sec
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:20 pm

Can't believe I gave BC the credit for this thread

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:22 pm

Now the situation is getting out of control, as a banner appeared hung up outside his home reading: ‘We’re here… When your Argentine friends arrive, will you warn us or do it like a coward?’

http://www.football-italia.net/93037/inter-ultras-attack-icardi-car
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:23 pm

He surely won't last long at Inter lol?

Can see him go to PSG
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:26 pm

Ausilio (football director) and Zanetti said that a desicion will be made tomorrow about Icardi, the comments and the captaincy. We'll see what they say.

PSG or Napoli would be my main guesses if he were to move next summer, not sure though if it will get to that point though.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 pm

Surely the best thread title in a long time rofl rofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:30 pm

Its this or Enner Valencia faking injury during a match to avoid paying child support. Laughing Laughing
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:40 pm

Don't know who's more dumb, a grown up man promising to bring 100 mafias to kill ultras or the woman who destroyed her family for that guy.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:41 pm

As if Argentina has a mafia rofl

It's full of people called Jonas and Fabricio selling huge types of meats smh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next