Hapless_Hans
RealGunner
rincon
Nishankly
BarrileteCosmico
29 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Icardi: "I'll bring Argentine criminals to kill all you Inter ultras" - Page 2 Empty Re: Icardi: "I'll bring Argentine criminals to kill all you Inter ultras"

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:41 pm

As if Argentina has a mafia rofl

It's full of people called Jonas and Fabricio selling huge types of meats smh.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Icardi: "I'll bring Argentine criminals to kill all you Inter ultras" - Page 2 Empty Re: Icardi: "I'll bring Argentine criminals to kill all you Inter ultras"

Post by Sushi Master Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:43 pm

What I find hilarious is a 23 year old being so full of himself that he thinks he needs an autobiography.

Please, strip yourself out of the captaincy and profusely apologize to all of your fans which have every right to hate you.

And please, if you have any of two brain cells left or an actual soul, fire your frakking wife as your agent which I'm sure approved all this fiasco.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:44 pm

Laughing
should have went with Columbian mob tbh. No one messes with them except prime Corleones .

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:44 pm

Wasn't Icardi brought up in Italy? How does he have contacts in Argentina if he has lived in Italy for most of his life?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:45 pm

I know people get mugged off for working in burger joints or gas stations but your average footballer has to be some of the dumbest people on earth Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:46 pm

Lucifer wrote:Laughing
should have went with Columbian mob tbh. No one messes with them except prime Corleones .

Vory v zakone could be a great choice too. Not sure anyone out here has to balls to even contact them, tho.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:46 pm

lol Icardi even for all his bs with his personally lives I liked him but this kid is just so stupid.

PSG might buy him from Inter. Other than I can't see too many big teams lining up for his services if Inter's situation becomes toxic and they want to get rid of this clown.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:48 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Wasn't Icardi brought up in Italy? How does he have contacts in Argentina if he has lived in Italy for most of his life?

He is just a fool, Icardi moved out of Argentina when he was like 9.

Last edited by rincon on Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:48 pm

Can't threaten Italians with Italian mafia because of the strong family ties.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:49 pm

Lucifer wrote:Laughing

They probably want him shot as much as Maxi Lopez does lol.

Speaking of which i just found this looool

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1986708/maxi-lopez-reportedly-approached-by-mafia-with-offer-of-ending-mauro-icardis-football-career-after-bitter-wanda-nara-affair/
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:49 pm

Don't call me James wrote:lol Icardi even for all his bs with his personally lives I liked him but this kid is just so stupid.

PSG might buy him from Inter. Other than I can't see too many big teams lining up for his services if Inter's situation becomes toxic and they want to get rid of this clown.
chelsea will buy him Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:49 pm

Lucifer wrote:Can't threaten Italians with Italian mafia because of the strong family ties.

This Icardi situation is what happens in North Indian colleges rofl
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:56 pm

@Nishank
looooooooool
happened like every day in our college. agfter sime rubbish quarrel some guy used to bring his mates to beat other guy, then the second one used to do the same, then some how the guys who came to beat each other would know each other and whole matter used to settle in canteen eating vada pav. The matter used to start by " tu jaanta nahi main kaun hoon" and end up in " Abe tu toh bhai hai apna".

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:59 pm

lmfaooooooooooo yea exactly

This is how this situation should go about imo, The matter should be settled with a public apology. Not sure if that'll cut it for the Inter fans, Its nearly gone beyond the point of coming back clean.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:19 pm

He even admits to lying in the book

Icardi wrote:“I simply wanted to sum up the atmosphere of that incident. It’s true that in the book I spat out some exaggerated phrases (and the verb spat gives a good idea of how inopportune my reaction was).

Just an all around clown
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:21 pm

RealGunner wrote:Messi was right all along

LMAO

Messi was having none of this BS

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:03 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Lui98 wrote:
I' m sorry If there are some mistakes with the language, but this is the best that I can do.

Which language? Yours?

Your English is far too good to believe you're Italian tbh. I will need you to at the very least confound some 'remembers' with 'reminds' in the future

According to Google translate, both remind and remember mean
ricordare in italian . hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:16 pm

I think there's a Robes joke in there somewhere.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:33 pm

Mauro Icardi to be sanctioned by Inter but will remain captain - Link

As he should, don't care if he said he would prison rape 100 ultras tbh. Icardi played his heart out on the pitch and has never disrespected the shirt. F*** these ultras for getting butthurt because of a little banter and white lie about the shirt incident in his bio.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:18 pm

Yep, lying about fans and saying you'll hire criminals to kill them is not disrespecting the shirt. Cool.

Neither was the circus Wanda put up this summer about his transfer (being the captain of course) disrespectful at all.

Stand up guy, its not like he started his Inter career with the whole Maxi Lopez and Wanda scandal.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:10 pm

lol I can realize Icardi is hated in Argentina from this  post.
And infact if even a human being as Maradona ( tax evader, cocaine addicted,adulterer and son not recognized -- to be continued) preaches against Icardi Laughing
Icardi is not a perfect man, but he wrote just a discussion had against ultras. He is never the gulity about this situation . Probably he was naive, because he underrated what the ultras are in Italy, the ultras dictate on clubs in  italy.
Ultras used this sentence as pretext to vent their brutality, they care just their image, they shew (again) with this "demonstration" that they still are very important, that they can't be violated, that they are to decide everything. And it's not important if the discussion is true , we don't like it you are obliged to deleted it . And the Icardi book will be sold without  that sentence now. And it's not important if Inter loses at home because curva booes his player (even when he kicked penalty ) , they support curva ,not Inter. They support theirselves. Theiir outright  imagine is more important than the common-good.

I remind a @LordSpencer thread about ultras to dictate in Italy, credit to him , he  was totally right.

I believed some thing were finished, but yesterday another demonstration about the ultras.
And Zanetti and Ausilio to not defend Icardi because they haven't the courage to fight against the ultras was the saddest page of the day.

This is a  club hostage of ultras.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:15 pm

The Magnificient Knight Mauro IX, hero of the city of Milan, defendor of the weak and oppressed, courageously confronts the miscreants who dare call themselves "Ultras".

What a man ! tongue

As a neutral, you tend to believe the fans, to be honest. Icardi is only 23 and had more drama in his career than the rest of his teammates together.

In a football club the more important is
1. The institution (so the club in itself)
2. Its fans
3. The players
4. Coaches, staffs

Icardi is your best player but he acts like a fool and his girlfriend was lacking respect towards Inter ALL SUMMER LONG. Ffs, the guy his the captain and he lets that happen Neutral

Not to mention that Inter underperforms since the year they won the treble. One day or another, shit was about to hit the fan. No one defends him at Inter from what i read, maybe this a good indicator about his behaviour...
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:09 pm

If you allow, I have a good knowledge about the ultras situation in my country..
and it degenerated in the modern football.
The ultras , the same   ppl to cry against the modern football, but indeed they feed it, simply under other forms.
Precisely ... in the big realities, being an ultrà is a job.
They 've lost that primordial spontaneism in 70s, now the ultras groups are associations for profits in every way, and if you damage their interests , they charge you for it.
or you think Lazio ultras protest Lotito because of transfermarket. .. No , Lotito stopped to subsidise the ultras ..
If you want, I can tell you about the ties Camorra - Juventus Curva (revealed by investigations), but I don't think it's good page for your club.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:37 pm

@Robespierre I know of, and have seen the ultras first hand at San Siro as well. Its a plague, but they are fans and they are people. Its not a question of the ultras being shitty, its Icardi lying to discredit fans of the club where he is captain.

He didn't have to lie, he went out of his way to do so, thats the problem. In the statement released by the ultras they wrote something to the effect of "it wasn't something said in the heat of the moment, or in a rush, he wrote in a book..." (paraphrased). And they are right. He sat down, lied, and then wrote that he should "hire 100 argentine thugs to kill them" like a real clown.

The ultras are bad in character, but Icardi is 100% in the wrong here. He gets paid millions to represent a club and lead the team for the fans, he should act accordingly.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:01 am

Robespierre wrote:If you allow, I have a good knowledge about the ultras situation in my country..
and it degenerated in the modern football.
The ultras , the same   ppl to cry against the modern football, but indeed they feed it, simply under other forms.
Precisely ... in the big realities, being an ultrà is a job.
They 've lost that primordial spontaneism in 70s, now the ultras groups are associations for profits in every way, and if you damage their interests , they charge you for it.
or you think Lazio ultras protest Lotito because of transfermarket. .. No , Lotito stopped to subsidise the ultras ..
If you want, I can tell you about the ties Camorra - Juventus Curva (revealed by investigations), but I don't think it's good page for your club.

Could you elaborate further on this matter? I'm pretty ignorant about ultras as I'm not an assiduous goer of stadiums
Spoiler:
and while fans representative protesting are indeed common, the only istance of ultras actually hostaging a club that I recall is the Genoa's one where the ultras deemed the players not worthy of the jersey and sabotaged the game and stripped the players of it. Your posts suggest that the gravity of the ultras situation is more worrying that what appears on the surface.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:51 pm

Regardless of where you fall on the ultra-club divide I'm pretty sure we can all agree Icardi is still a tool for publishing an autobiography at 23, let alone one that berates the fans
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next