Casciavit
rincon
Vlad the Impaler
Kaladin
dostoevsky
35 posters

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 19 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by IrasMaldinista Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:49 pm

rincon wrote:Petagna
Actually, I was very impressed by Petagna's strength and flawless hold-up play in the U-21 Euro Championship, but he is not starting XI material. Would've been awesome had we signed him instead of this Borini guy. If Borini is supposed to be a wing substitute, Ghezzal was the obvious better option. Anyway. What's done is effing done.

It's criminal use of our resources if we pay Cairo what he wants for Belotti. A playmaker and a winger of the highest caliber can be signed for that money. It's not like our whole existence depends on Belotti. For that 100m, for instance, Mahrez/Goretzka (40m), Werner (50m) and Badelj (10m) can be signed; deals which are absolutely worth every penny.

IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 19 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Dante Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:46 pm

why such worry about what we pay Iras.. we have the means again . Let it be used where it's meant to be used . All the players you mentioned won't make one Belotti in front of goal. They won't amount to the number of goals Belotti can score with Milan .

Did you read what Mirabelli said , it is monumental by itself , it is great news , how can you be anything but happy and excited ?! We mean serious business once more , all these years we would beg to hear something like this !

let Belotti cost what he will , this is the market for his kind and we cannot change it , we can only play by it's rules. What trully matters for Milan is that we get our ideal choice , that's where the real smart business is

Because Belotti has the potential to give Milan back many times over what we end up paying for him . Let our guys do what they have to do and trust in their judgement without worries. If they are willing to pay a historic amount for Belotti , it means it's worth it for us
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:56 pm

Timo Werner is interesting but we aren't linked with him... I don't know.

We will see what happens.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:58 pm

Dante wrote:why such worry about what we pay Iras.. we have the means again . Let it be used where it's meant to be used . All the players you mentioned won't make one Belotti in front of goal. They won't amount to the number of goals Belotti can score with Milan .

Did you read what Mirabelli said , it is monumental by itself , it is great news , how can you be anything but happy and excited ?! We mean serious business once more , all these years we would beg to hear something like this !

let Belotti cost what he will , this is the market for his kind and we cannot change it , we can only play by it's rules. What trully matters for Milan is that we get our ideal choice , that's where the real smart business is

Because Belotti has the potential to give Milan back many times over what we end up paying for him . Let our guys do what they have to do and trust in their judgement without worries. If they are willing to pay a historic amount for Belotti , it means it's worth it for us
Because for years I have condemned the idiocy of Man Utds and Man Cities and PSGs in paying twice as much as they should for average players. I don't care how much money we have, nor how much we spend: let it be 50m or 500m, what matters to me is intelligence and refusing to be drawn into agents' and club CEOs' games.

If I have $100 and need only one T-shirt, it doesn't mean I must look for one costing me $99; if I find a good enough $15 tee, I'll buy that and keep the rest for later. The same simple philosophy applies to football clubs.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:01 pm

Man City keeps doing it too... kyle Walker lmao. I can't believe how much they overpaid for that guy. 15 million more than Bonucci.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:29 pm

We are linked with Harry Kane. Can he be Mr X lol?

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:16 pm

Although I don't like the supposed price we are paying for Kalinic (25m + bonuses), I understand his addition. He fits Montella's system and is an experienced striker in both the league and the EL. I encourage you to read on what Milaneye had to say about him on their Facebook page.

Also, I agree with the stance that the management is taking with Belotti in that we should not offer more than 60m as he only has 1 and 1/2 good years so far and this does not merit Cairo's valuation. From his perspective, I understand the will to keep Belotti at Torino such that the club can be more competitive in the league, however by doing this, he could potentially lose out on the deal of a lifetime if Belotti fails to perform next season.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:28 pm

Kalinic is such a major disappointment. I had high hopes and we still end up with a scrub like him. I hope it's a smokescreen. People are just making excuses now. I am so upset. What a waste of money. Marco Borriello has Series A experience too... Does that mean we should sign him?

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:08 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:Because for years I have condemned the idiocy of Man Utds and Man Cities and PSGs in paying twice as much as they should for average players. I don't care how much money we have, nor how much we spend: let it be 50m or 500m, what matters to me is intelligence and refusing to be drawn into agents' and club CEOs' games.

If I have $100 and need only one T-shirt, it doesn't mean I must look for one costing me $99; if I find a good enough $15 tee, I'll buy that and keep the rest for later. The same simple philosophy applies to football clubs.

To begin with , there's nothing average about Belotti . And we aren't drawn into any agents nor club CEO's games either. It's just Torino's president who demands an exorbitant price , which for the thousandth time , we wouldn't pay in any case. We will not pay 100m for Belotti . Not anyone would , even from the clubs you mentioned.

As for these clubs , while they have done what you say more than once , every single club in the big scene has. Not so frequently maybe , but still . These clubs cannot hide anymore. They were mega rich and spent like it and now with all that PL money , it's almost impossible to buy even a single player for a fair price. And even then , they are so economically powerfull , where they just pay for their man and be done with it. It doesn't damage them . Besides being loaded , they generate silly money season after season.

And one of the reasons this came to be is exactly because of their extravagant ways , it has generated immense interest and hype in their brand and they get it back and then some. I am not saying we need to pay like there's no tomorrow , but when our guys say they value Belotti as the highest transfer in our history , it means it's worth it for us .

This is the mercato for this kind of forwards now , if we want one , we pay big time. Not 100m , but still a historic amount . If it happens or not , that's another matter . This is the game , you're either in by it's rules , or out. We want to play and that's that. You as a fan , have to either come to terms with the idea that any striker of that shelve will cost BIG , or simply accept that you don't want a striker like that in Milan . There's no middle ground here. You either want a player like that and so accept the terms and conditions which comes with , or you don't get to ask for such a player. You can't have both , not if you intend to purchase premium .

As for your analogy , while i genuinely agree with it , you are missing the point , kinda . It's what you intend to do with this t-shirt that makes the price you pay worth . It's what you want it for which makes the difference .

If you have 100$ and just want a t-shirt for ordinary days or be comfortable in the house , then sure , just pay 15$ and save some for later . If you want a t-shirt for more than that though , say to impress a girl . Because the girl will notice how you take care of yourself if you can buy a t-shirt of 99$ and she will know you can do the same for her. She will know you want her because you went and paid 99$ to impress her. She knows you're hard working and you like to reward yourself , possibly others.

99$ t-shirt , may be exorbitant for a t-shirt even if you're rich or just good financially , but it can go a looong way with what it gives you back. And that's the entire point , what do you want out of it. Saving money is always smart , but first comes what you want out of your money. What do you intend to get with your purchase .

Guess what Milan wants out of our CF t-shirt .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:21 pm

•MilanDevil• wrote:Although I don't like the supposed price we are paying for Kalinic (25m + bonuses), I understand his addition. He fits Montella's system and is an experienced striker in both the league and the EL. I encourage you to read on what Milaneye had to say about him on their Facebook page.

Also, I agree with the stance that the management is taking with Belotti in that we should not offer more than 60m as he only has 1 and 1/2 good years so far and this does not merit Cairo's valuation. From his perspective, I understand the will to keep Belotti at Torino such that the club can be more competitive in the league, however by doing this, he could potentially lose out on the deal of a lifetime if Belotti fails to perform next season.

You're wasting your time here about Kalinic buddy. I said almost the exact same things a day before Milaneye , it's a few pages back . Surprise surprise ..

Who actually watched Kalinic last season knows he would be a good fit for Montella's Milan , backup striker and what not . I still want Belotti very badly , but Kalinic is welcomed regardless .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:33 pm

Dante wrote:
IrasMaldinista wrote:Because for years I have condemned the idiocy of Man Utds and Man Cities and PSGs in paying twice as much as they should for average players. I don't care how much money we have, nor how much we spend: let it be 50m or 500m, what matters to me is intelligence and refusing to be drawn into agents' and club CEOs' games.

To begin with , there's nothing average about Belotti . And we aren't drawn into any agents nor club CEO's games either. It's just Torino's president who demands an exorbitant price , which for the thousandth time , we wouldn't pay in any case. We will not pay 100m for Belotti . Not anyone would , even from the clubs you mentioned.

As for these clubs , while they have done what you say more than once , every single club in the big scene has. Not so frequently maybe , but still . These clubs cannot hide anymore. They were mega rich and spent like it and now with all that PL money , it's almost impossible to buy even a single player for a fair price. And even then , they are so economically powerfull , where they just pay for their man and be done with it. It doesn't damage them . Besides being loaded , they generate silly money season after season.

And one of the reasons this came to be is exactly because of their extravagant ways , it has generated immense interest and hype in their brand and they get it back and then some. I am not saying we need to pay like there's no tomorrow , but when our guys say they value Belotti as the highest transfer in our history , it means it's worth it for us .

This is the mercato for this kind of forwards now , if we want one , we pay big time. Not 100m , but still a historic amount . If it happens or not , that's another matter . This is the game , you're either in by it's rules , or out. We want to play and that's that. You as a fan , have to either come to terms with the idea that any striker of that shelve will cost BIG , or simply accept that you don't want a striker like that in Milan . There's no middle ground here. You either want a player like that and so accept the terms and conditions which comes with , or you don't get to ask for such a player. You can't have both , not if you intend to purchase premium .

As for your analogy , while i genuinely agree with it , you are missing the point , kinda . It's what you intend to do with this t-shirt that makes the price you pay worth . It's what you want it for which makes the difference .

If you have 100$ and just want a t-shirt for ordinary days or be comfortable in the house , then sure , just pay 15$ and save some for later . If you want a t-shirt for more than that though , say to impress a girl . Because the girl will notice how you take care of yourself if you can buy a t-shirt of 99$ and she will know you can do the same for her. She will know you want her because you went and paid 99$ to impress her. She knows you're hard working and you like to reward yourself , possibly others.

99$ t-shirt , may be exorbitant for a t-shirt even if you're rich or just good financially , but it can go a looong way with what it gives you back. And that's the entire point , what do you want out of it. Saving money is always smart , but first comes what you want out of your money. What do you intend to get with your purchase .

Forget the goddamn T-shirt! rofl
I don't impress girls with T-shirts... Afro

On Belotti, I think you got me wrong. Nothing indeed is average about him, and I want him strongly. However, I also disagree with you on Cairo: this IS a game. He's playing hardball over what? Getting 7th in the table instead of 9th? I love the way Fassobelli refuse to fall down to the level of Cairo's stupidity. Belotti is worth 40m, which, like all other players in this market, means we gotta pay 60-70 for, and that is what we [rightly] keep knocking their door with. Obviously Aubameyang is the more proven, prestigious, prolific player, but that door is also 80% closed.

Today Cutrone impressed me a LOT. I'm not so dumb as to knee-jerk out and suggest he's the striker we've been looking for, but he deserves being given sporadic chances until January to find out whether he can have a breakthrough like Donnarumma. Nothing feels as sweet as when a youth product breaks into the starting XI. With this in mind, it's only lucky if we manage to sign just Kalinic by the end of the window. I am fairly sure that without Belotti, Aubameyang, Kane, etc., we'll go with Andre Silva as the lone attacker, which means more midfielders on the pitch i.e. my wish.

I stick to my unbending belief that goals depend more on creators than on finishers. Faced with the choice to pick only one between Belotti and De Bruyne, you can bet your behind that I'd go with the latter. Therefore, with Renato Sanches and potentially a winger on their way in, I'll be happy to trust Andre Silva and Cutrone, plus the experienced Kalinic as back up, to constitute our forward options.

P.S. Like you, Dante, I'm far from convinced by Kalinic. A player who by age 29 has not made any headlines, most probably never will. BUT, because Montella has a crush on him and I trust our managers (who've been obsessively chasing him all summer), I'm excited to see what he can bring to the team.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:51 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:
Dante wrote:

Forget the goddamn T-shirt! rofl
I don't impress girls with T-shirts...  Afro

On Belotti, I think you got me wrong. Nothing indeed is average about him, and I want him strongly. However, I also disagree with you on Cairo: this IS a game. He's playing hardball over what? Getting 7th in the table instead of 9th? I love the way Fassobelli refuse to fall down to the level of Cairo's stupidity. Belotti is worth 40m, which, like all other players in this market, means we gotta pay 60-70 for, and that is what we [rightly] keep knocking their door with. Obviously Aubameyang is the more proven, prestigious, prolific player, but that door is also 80% closed.

Today Cutrone impressed me a LOT. I'm not so dumb as to knee-jerk out and suggest he's the striker we've been looking for, but he deserves being given sporadic chances until January to find out whether he can have a breakthrough like Donnarumma. Nothing feels as sweet as when a youth product breaks into the starting XI. With this in mind, it's only lucky if we manage to sign just Kalinic by the end of the window. I am fairly sure that without Belotti, Aubameyang, Kane, etc., we'll go with Andre Silva as the lone attacker, which means more midfielders on the pitch i.e. my wish.

I stick to my unbending belief that goals depend more on creators than on finishers. Faced with the choice to pick only one between Belotti and De Bruyne, you can bet your behind that I'd go with the latter. Therefore, with Renato Sanches and potentially a winger on their way in, I'll be happy to trust Andre Silva and Cutrone, plus the experienced Kalinic as back up, to constitute our forward options.

P.S. Like you, Dante, I'm far from convinced by Kalinic. A player who by age 29 has not made any headlines, most probably never will. BUT, because Montella has a crush on him and I trust our managers (who've been obsessively chasing him all summer), I'm excited to see what he can bring to the team.

rofl rofl well played and well said !

(anyway we both get it let's move on)

I like giving chances to youth as well , but right now , we need results in CF . Cutrone is very raw , promising , but raw and unrefined. Hopefully he gets to be someone who will be part of our plans , for me he will have to prove it first though , one way or another. I believe a loan would be more usefull for him than sit all season in the stands , but let's see . If we only get 1 CF , maybe there will be some room for him still .

As for Kalinic , not sure how you concluded i am far from convinced on Kalinic(i guess nobody trully reads all these long ass posts of mine sometimes rofl ). I am very much convinced if Kalinic will be good for us or not , i know he would be if he would play for Milan , whether he is backup or not. I am only saying , regardless of Kalinic , we ought to give 100% effort and do all that we can , to get Belotti . Kalinic won't be the same as Belotti , but will be very helpful for Montella's Milan , i have no doubts about this.

In any case , i badly want Belotti , before the summer begun even. I understand the importance of quality midfielders and playmakers and i agree with how you judge things on the matter , i love this kind of midfielders and players , but right now , we absolutely need a savage CF , once more , regardless of what happens with Kalinic .

Ideally , we get both Belotti and Kalinic , after Bacca gets sold . This would be ideal for Montella's Milan , i say this with the outmost confidence.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:18 pm

Dante wrote:As for Kalinic , not sure how you concluded i am far from convinced on Kalinic(i guess nobody trully reads all these long ass posts of mine sometimes  rofl ). I am very much convinced if Kalinic will be good for us or not , i know he would be if he would play for Milan , whether he is backup or not. I am only saying , regardless of Kalinic , we ought to give 100% effort and do all that we can , to get Belotti . Kalinic won't be the same as Belotti , but will be very helpful for Montella's Milan , i have no doubts about this.

Let me clarify what I meant: "Like you, I'm not convinced Kalinic will be enough."

I know you rate him (God knows there have been enough quarrels on that Wink) but my opinion of him is exactly what I said. I sort of stand on the middle ground between you and Giancarlo when it comes to Kalinic, though perhaps an inch toward the negative.

The only way we can sign Aubameyang or Belotti, is if Mr. Li gets fed up by the whole thing and emails this message to Fassone: "Oh, f*** it. Ask'em how much they want and I'll wire the goddamn dough. Let that pile up on our debts as well. In the end, what's the difference between 360m and 380m... know what I mean? So, go ahead."
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:33 pm

Rather embarrassing...
Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 19 Photo_13
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:54 am

I find it rather funny tbh Laughing
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:10 pm

yea i also thought it was a banterous take on that #weareacmilan thing we had going on

glad that's behind us , it's like we had to remind the world or something .

Now that was embarrassing Laughing

_

Vangioni off to Monterrey . Good luck , was ok in some games , but clearly it didn't work out . Antonelli even with all his injury issues is a better player. Apparently we made some small profit too , 1.5m or 2m , not clear . Good news.

Bacca strongly linked with Marseille. We knew he was up for sale , and it's for the best , for all parties involved. Marseille reportedly offer him 3.5m and 3 years contract , not bad at all. I believe we won't get a better offer for Bacca , don't know if the reported 15m is true , but for all intends and purposes Bacca is a difficult case , he won't just go anywhere. Milan should accept imho . Maybe try for a little more if possible , if not just say yes .

Niang still not sold .

12-13
13-14
14-15
15-16
16-17
17-18 loading...

STILL HERE

-sigh-
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:59 pm

Niang was nearly sold to Everton until he pulled the plug on that deal. I'm fed up with him. Arsenal obviously doesn't want him.

If we can get 15 million for Bacca, management should accept though I know they want at least 20 million.

As far as Kalinic, perhaps I'm harsh on the guy but I do not believe he is up to the standard we should be looking for. And the price tag Fiorentina want for him is outrageous and completely ridiculous. I would pay half that!

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:55 pm

GiancarloC wrote:Niang was nearly sold to Everton until he pulled the plug on that deal. I'm fed up with him. Arsenal obviously doesn't want him.

If we can get 15 million for Bacca, management should accept though I know they want at least 20 million.

As far as Kalinic, perhaps I'm harsh on the guy but I do not believe he is up to the standard we should be looking for. And the price tag Fiorentina want for him is outrageous and completely ridiculous. I would pay half that!
Yeah! Would've been fantastic to sign Kalinic for around 12m. Even THAT wouldn't've been a steal, though.

On Niang, I think he's been impressive in the off-season. He runs more and his passing looked oddly good by his previous standards. I wouldn't mind holding on to him considering the terrible prices out there. But obviously if he's still disillusioned like last year and wanna leave, that's an entirely different story.

Bacca is evidently on the move. Montella even hinted that he won't be around by next Thursday. Great finisher, not so professional or mature when it came to substitution, a little on the old side, and unfortunately never the sort of warrior Montella prefers up top. We didn't exactly make an investment when we paid 30m for a 29-year-old, so even 15m would be nice. Well, have a great life, dude.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:59 am

I don't think I even want Kalinic at this point. We need to get pass that "lets just add filler". We need to build an actual squad first and we're still lacking a couple of pieces even now. Filler can come in later... perhaps in January. And perhaps someone of higher quality. Kalinic is notorious for missing the most easy of chances. Not the guy we need.

Niang needs to show greater consistency for me to be convinced. This is a greater project and he needs to get with the program, or leave immediately.

Bacca has such a low workrate, it's not even worth keeping him beyond the summer. I just hope we don't pay 30 million again for another 29 year old (Kalinic), which would be a complete waste of money.

Montella mentioned we want a striker, winger and a midfielder.

I wonder if Thomas Muller would be available... he's not a CF though. He can play as an second striker/winger/AM. Muller would be a high end acquisition, though his prior season wasn't as impressive as others (more associated with him playing deeper). We sure are talking to Bayern a lot... what if we wind up doing a double swoop?

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:45 pm

Reports linking us with Diego Costa... again.

Costa is in the same class group as Aubameyang i.e. one of the top 5 strikers in the world and a natural finisher both with his feet and head. Though at the peak of his powers, he will come cheap, no more than 40m, which is at best 70% of his real price in this market. Boy does this man have PRESENCE and personality. A team with Costa in the line up is always scary for opponents because you just don't wanna play against such a ruthless, no-nonsense thug. That is psychological edge, baby. Totally streetwise, huge physicality which means exemplary hold-up play, and experienced enough to be a true leader of our attack force to complement Bonucci and Biglia, our defense and midfield leaders respectively.

I mentioned the positives, now the negatives. Not as young and charming as Belotti, not as fast or healthy as Aubameyang, not as refined and elegant as Lewandowski, and definitely no candidate for fair play awards. If you don't treat him the way he likes it, expect a split dressing room as well as verbal and physical altercations on a weekly basis. And let's not mention his pub-fights on the field which earn him a red card every two games or so.

Lastly, it is a fact that his heart wouldn't be with this move, would it? He sincerely wants to reunite with El Cholo, because he's the only guy who can match Costa's irrepressible tenacity and they really understand each other. Montella will be hard pressed managing this unhandy personage.

Verdict: I'm all for a bargain deal. Costa's pros beat his cons by a good distance, and he will be a market masterpiece for Milan, both in terms of price and performance. He can man up the sissy Andre Silva while he's with us, and we KNOW he can score freely if fed well enough. I'm sure Chelsea can't wait to get rid, so let's just hope Fassobelli can persuade him to let his dream Atletico return wait another year or two. Apparently Cairo has promised to let Belotti go for a reasonable price after the World Cup, so we can definitely do with Costa for one season before he GOES home and Belotti COMES home.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:55 pm

My issue with Costa is his attitude and sometimes losing focus while playing. Once he got into a fight Marcos Rojo and they were doing stupid fouls on each other the whole game. He lost focus of scoring. On good days, he is world class but his attitude needs to be kept in check. I'd certainly take him over Kalinic.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:46 pm

Calm down people, Kalinic is viewed only as replacement for Bacca. Remember we have 60-80 mln for big signing and it is a striker
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:13 am

For the first time since 2011, I actually feel confident and excited going into a new season. Not many football fans will get to experience a mercato as manager-mode-esque as this from their club. Even if next season turns out to be a catastrophic failure, i'm grateful we've at least had this opportunity thanks to Berlusconi's meticulous demands and expectations from the new owners.

Forza Milan.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:01 am

I think this team will do well... the players look compatible and well picked to form a great team.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:27 am

Far too early to say that, we've had 2 outings in preseason. This team could just as easily flop. Its too premature to tell if its either. I'm just hoping the players click from the get go, once the first team plays together
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:53 am

I was saying what I think... I'm not saying it will happen. Of course we'll have to see. We did buy the right players for the right positions though.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next