Ferrari set to replace Qatar as Barca's prime sponsor.

+13
free_cat
S
Hapless_Hans
Harmonica
futbol
windkick
Doc
Sivart
Andrew
BarrileteCosmico
Myesyats
CM Pep
Lucifer
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ferrari set to replace Qatar as Barca's prime sponsor. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ferrari set to replace Qatar as Barca's prime sponsor.

Post by windkick Thu May 19, 2016 2:07 pm

I'm just glad the Qatar crap is finally going to be removrd from our shirt.

windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Ferrari set to replace Qatar as Barca's prime sponsor. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ferrari set to replace Qatar as Barca's prime sponsor.

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu May 19, 2016 3:44 pm

Madrid getting a 140m per season deal with Adidas and Barça only get 100? scratch
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu May 19, 2016 6:17 pm

Isnt the Madrid deal rumored to be for 140? Anyway I thought that was fake and Adidas confirmed as much.
I just dont see Madrid getting a deal close to twice that of the biggest brand on the market(United).

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 20, 2016 5:28 pm

Looks like we are parting ways with qatar next season onwards

i'm happy Smile

The new nike deal sounds great and the next season's home shirt look bomb as well.

Just need to get some transfers on point and we can fight for every trophy again next year
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun May 22, 2016 3:14 am

Yes I'm glad as well. Honestly with that huge deal they could afford to just slap the UNICEF back on the front, but I realize that it would be more profitable to just get another huge shirt sponsor deal.

What rumored shirt do you speak of? The ones I've seen are this one, which I like allot. Has a very retro look to it

https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/733656064604930048
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 22, 2016 3:56 am

Lucifer wrote:Ferrari set to replace Qatar as Barca's prime sponsor. Proud

Spoiler:

I would be so envious if this had turned out to be Barca's new kit. I don't care what anyone else says, that design looks original and cool as hell.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun May 22, 2016 6:51 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Madrid getting a 140m per season deal with Adidas and Barça only get 100? scratch
this keeps popping out

the gaurdian wrote:Barcelona agree new £120m-a-season sponsorship deal with Nike
That would over-take the current £106m a season, 10-year deal Real Madrid agreed with Adidas earlier this year.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 22, 2016 11:22 am

windkick wrote:Yes I'm glad as well. Honestly with that huge deal they could afford to just slap the UNICEF back on the front, but I realize that it would be more profitable to just get another huge shirt sponsor deal.

What rumored shirt do you speak of? The ones I've seen are this one, which I like allot. Has a very retro look to it

https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/733656064604930048
yes I was taking about that shirt. It's pretty much confirmed it'll be this one and I like it very much especially that it won't have Qatar on it
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon May 30, 2016 3:31 pm

Isn't Ferrari owned by the owners of Juventus ? hmm

I don't think they'd sponsor another football team .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue May 31, 2016 4:33 pm

I think ima try and get a shirt before a sponsor gets put on, i kinda like them the way they are now. Kinda wish they just went ahead and moved the UNICEF to the front for the time being, instead of having a tramp stamp
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2