Great Leader Sprucenuce
dmize
M99
Freeza
LeSwagg James
22 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:27 pm

Laughing

So mad. A player who wasn't a great baller and still got respect from Kobe shows so much about Walton's intelligence. He's one of the smartest players we've had in decades and he's definitely picked up something from everywhere he's been.

I can't see what he and Gentry has in common though. And Gentry hasn't even had a fair chance to prove himself yet. Hardly a season he can be at fault for.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:25 pm

Gentry might still be a good coach but they shouldn't have fired Monty Williams for him.

Miami's probably gonna hold off Charlotte, especially if no one else besides Kemba is gonna show up. 4th quarter was 1v5 and he still almost carried those scrubs to a W. That purple shirted guy courtside has to be the WOAT fan too, what an idiot. Both fanbases hate him Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:34 pm

OKC-Spurs game 1 tonight hmm
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:54 pm

I don't see much of chance for OKC but I'm rooting for them. This could be KD's last series/playoffs in a Thunder uniform. He needs to go back to his MVP form and bring it.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:17 pm

Where's KD going? hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:59 pm

Nobody knows but he's a free agent in the summer.

Personally think he'll stay.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun May 01, 2016 12:09 am

I don't know where he would go but I think he will leave, especially if they get spanked. I believe he can also sign for 1 more year and then leave the next. I don't see him in OKC for the long term.

I think a good destination that nobody is really talking about is the Clippers. I'm sure they can squeeze him in or something or trade one DJ or Blake. Players seem to like Doc, CP3 is a point god and their owner is all in. Plus it's LA :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 01, 2016 12:33 am

I just fail to see a better situation than OKC from a basketball point of view outside of Golden State and San Antonio and he's not going to either lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 12:38 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I just fail to see a better situation than OKC from a basketball point of view outside of Golden State and San Antonio and he's not going to either lol.

LA to get that big brand going.

Even with a good team OKC is such a small, depressing, place. LA would put him in hollywood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 01, 2016 12:41 am

Why I said basketball point of view hmm

No proof that LA would be better on the court at all, in fact the likelihood is they wouldn't as they are clearly inferior to OKC.

Also the brand means *bleep* all if he isn't legitimately competing for chips.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 12:47 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Why I said basketball point of view hmm

No proof that LA would be better on the court at all, in fact the likelihood is they wouldn't as they are clearly inferior to OKC.

Also the brand means *bleep* all if he isn't legitimately competing for chips.

Oh they would definitely be worst at this moment in time, but LA does have a nice young group of players that might grow into something.

I could the snitch and KD forming a nice little partnership Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 01, 2016 12:49 am

Thought you were talking about the Clippers hmm

Either way point stands I suppose lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 01, 2016 12:56 am

Oklahoma City isn't a bad place Sad

I've got family there and they love it ffs. KD is staying in OKC for life imo
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 1:07 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Thought you were talking about the Clippers hmm

Either way point stands I suppose lol.

I wouldnt wish the clippers on my worst enemy Laughing

CBarca wrote:Oklahoma City isn't a bad place Sad

I've got family there and they love it ffs. KD is staying in OKC for life imo

Sure they do. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 1:39 am

Kawaii Leonard balling Proud Proud

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 3 RVp4e6Y

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 01, 2016 1:49 am

I'd insult Atlanta but I've only heard good things about it Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun May 01, 2016 1:57 am

Make no mistake Dubs are gonna go for KD in the free agency hardcore. We have the flexibility to make cap space and our front office won't really care to give Harrison Barnes the amount of money he'll be asking if we can get KD for the max.

The only question is if KD will come because of his legacy. He WILL win multiple chips if he comes. But the only problem is he's forever going to be known as a colluder a la Bron so this is the only reason he won't want to come.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 1:58 am

CBarca wrote:I'd insult Atlanta but I've only heard good things about it Laughing

Hawks are going to get destroyed by Cleveland...and we have a baseball team on track for having the worst record EVER this year. We have a lot to attack Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 01, 2016 2:03 am

I mean nobody expects Hawks to beat Cavs anyway and nobody cares about baseball.

As for this game...lmao
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 2:08 am

CBarca wrote:I mean nobody expects Hawks to beat Cavs anyway and nobody cares about baseball.

As for this game...lmao

I'm Japanese so I do Sad

And Durant is terrible out here.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun May 01, 2016 4:03 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I just fail to see a better situation than OKC from a basketball point of view outside of Golden State and San Antonio and he's not going to either lol.

KD going to the Clippers makes them better than OKC with KD imo. Better coach, ability to attract free agents and pass first PG will make the difference.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun May 01, 2016 4:31 am

Boston with KD and top 3 pick ammo for Cousins/Butler > OKC. If you don't believe that you're not a Stevens believer and that is just blasphemy frankly :coffee:

He's gonna meet with the Celtics supposedly too:
The Celts will indeed make a serious run at Kevin Durant, and we have been told from a number of sources that he will listen to the pitch. How open he is to the pitch will be determined at least in part by how the remainder of the Oklahoma City season goes. It also will be determined by what Ainge can get done before July 1.

As it is now it's unlikely but if we make a move for Cousins or Butler I think there's a good chance it happens.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 01, 2016 10:30 am

Won by 30? Jesus Christ.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun May 01, 2016 12:55 pm

I know some of you thought OKC had a chance but it just baffles me you could have come to that conclusion watching this crazy historical season by Spurs and OKC's chokester closing out games with Westbrick leading them playing hero ball.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 01, 2016 3:39 pm

Don't call me James wrote:I know some of you thought OKC had a chance but it just baffles me you could have come to that conclusion watching this crazy historical season by Spurs and OKC's chokester closing out games with Westbrick leading them playing hero ball.

Not over a 7 game series I didn't but I'd thought they'd take a couple of games. I didn't factor in the Aldridge thing though as no one on OKC can guard him imo
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun May 01, 2016 3:48 pm

Spurs in 5 max Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next