Barcelona willing to pay 50m for Neymar - next year.

+11
Dnmac4
bloodless
Ali
everest1
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Senor Penguin
Mr Nick09
Albiceleste
Guiltybystander
Yeezus
rsinatra
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Barcelona willing to pay 50m for Neymar - next year. Empty Barcelona willing to pay 50m for Neymar - next year.

Post by rsinatra Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:22 pm

So, here's the deal: Neymar's agent has said that Real Madrid are willing to pay 45m and get Neymar now.

Barcelona on the other hand, are apparently considering paying 50m, but only next year (at the summer transfer window), because this year they're trying to get Sanchez and Fabregas, aka there'll be no money left after that.

Because Neymar wants to play the Club World Cup with Santos, our directors are trying to convince him to go to the Catalan giants. We also want him for our 100th anniversary which happens before the 2012 summer window transfer.

I read somewhere that his agent said that the kid himself favors RM, but I'm not sure it was a reliable source.

Neymar seems really determined to play at the CWC, so I think RM will probably have to change their offer.

I personally believe that Santos is the best place for him to play forever lol. However, if he has to go to Spain, I'd choose Barcelona, I think he can take Pedro's spot no problem, but Pep will have to discipline him a little. But that's just me.

Anyway, Chelsea is out. I think it's either Real Madrid or Barcelona for him.

In the meantime, we hear nothing new about Ganso. Except that Leonardo might try to lure him into going to PSG.

source in Portuguese http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/futebol-internacional/futebol-espanhol/noticia/2011/07/barca-pode-dar-r-1113-milhoes-por-neymar-em-2012-diz-jornal-espanhol.html

Last edited by rsinatra on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Barcelona willing to pay 50m for Neymar - next year. Empty Re: Barcelona willing to pay 50m for Neymar - next year.

Post by Yeezus Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:23 pm

Better not be true, for the sake of his career.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Barcelona willing to pay 50m for Neymar - next year. Empty Re: Barcelona willing to pay 50m for Neymar - next year.

Post by rsinatra Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:24 pm

Andres Iniesta wrote:Better not be true, for the sake of his career.

His agent has said it, so I'd think it's kind of true.

But why do you say that Barcelona would not be good for his career?
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:24 pm

First Bale, then Neymar for 50 million....

Yet, der Cesc is too expensive.

Neymar at Barcelona would be a tragedy anyway; he doesn't fit in tikka takka at all.

Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:25 pm

Barcelona willing to pay 50m for Neymar - next year. Ok3lf7

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:26 pm

MVP, Sanchez, Afellay, youth. Would be his competition.

But then again, Villa's not getting any younger..

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:27 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:First Bale, then Neymar for 50 million....

Neymar at Barcelona would be a tragedy anyway; he doesn't fit in tikka takka at all.

You're wrong. Last year Santos were playing a similar style to them.. Santos are known for our passing.. However, we got more defensive in the past few months because of our current coach
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:27 pm

PSG made a 30M offer for Ganso, and one of 20M for Lucas

Neymar is coming to Real, this summer or the next.

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:27 pm

Btw, according to the law, Santos don't have to sell Neymar, even if RM or Barcelona meet the 45m on his contract.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:28 pm

So this means Fabregas is left in the gutter again?

Neymar > Fabregas!

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:28 pm

BTW, does he press like Messi, Villa, or Pedro in Santos (where they play similar to FCB)

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:28 pm

rsinatra wrote:Btw, according to the law, Santos don't have to sell Neymar, even if RM or Barcelona meet the 45m on his contract.
then why is there even a minimum release clause?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:36 pm

Andres Iniesta wrote:BTW, does he press like Messi, Villa, or Pedro in Santos (where they play similar to FCB)

That's irrelevant because Pep is likely to be out next year and Rosell likes Brazilians more than i like drinking Laughing

Sanchez-Messi-Neymar :lol!:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:38 pm

rsinatra wrote:

You're wrong. Last year Santos were playing a similar style to them.. Santos are known for our passing.. However, we got more defensive in the past few months because of our current coach

Oh okay, I have only started watching some Santon matches after more and more rumours about him started to surface, so must admit I don't really know about his past playing. He is a bit too frivolous for Barca though, Zlatan story. Will hinder Messi.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:39 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
rsinatra wrote:Btw, according to the law, Santos don't have to sell Neymar, even if RM or Barcelona meet the 45m on his contract.

Because there's a 3 year protection thingy for players under 28 when they sign a contract, against foreign clubs I think. Neymar signed his new contract last year, which means that until 2013, they dont have to sell him even if the minimum release clause is met. When the player is over 28, the protection thingy goes down to 2 years.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:39 pm

rsinatra wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Because there's a 3 year protection thingy for players under 28 when they sign a contract, against foreign clubs I think. Neymar signed his new contract last year, which means that until 2013, they dont have to sell him even if the minimum release clause is met. When the player is over 28, the protection thingy goes down to 2 years.
Oh ok, I see

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:40 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:
rsinatra wrote:

Oh okay, I have only started watching some Santon matches after more and more rumours about him started to surface, so must admit I don't really know about his past playing. He is a bit too frivolous for Barca though, Zlatan story. Will hinder Messi.

That is true, that's why I dunno if Pep will be happy about him. Another coach might have no problem.

At RM the problem is that there are other frivolous players on the pitch who are much better and much more regarded than him.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:41 pm

rsinatra wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:
rsinatra wrote:

That is true, that's why I dunno if Pep will be happy about him. Another coach might have no problem.

At RM the problem is that there are other frivolous players on the pitch who are much better and much more regarded than him.

That's the thing it sound's like Pep is leaving next season and Rosell is planning ahead with his usual Brazilian fantasys i dont necessary agree with it but meh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:43 pm

barca wont get neymar, jog on
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:47 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:barca wont get neymar, jog on

LOL, I am just saying what thier thoughts are behind this possible signing....

Calm down lad Thumbs up
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by everest1 Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:49 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:So this means Fabregas is left in the gutter again?

Neymar > Fabregas!
??? lol, not quite buddy. re-read:
rsinatra wrote:Barcelona on the other hand, are apparently considering paying 50m, but only next year (at the summer transfer window), because this year they're trying to get Sanchez and Fabregas, aka there'll be no money left after that.

but anyway ill believe it when i see it. sounds like nothing will be happening until at least the winter transfer window anyway.
everest1
everest1
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:53 pm

everest1 wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:So this means Fabregas is left in the gutter again?

Neymar > Fabregas!
??? lol, not quite buddy. re-read:
rsinatra wrote:Barcelona on the other hand, are apparently considering paying 50m, but only next year (at the summer transfer window), because this year they're trying to get Sanchez and Fabregas, aka there'll be no money left after that.

but anyway ill believe it when i see it. sounds like nothing will be happening until at least the winter transfer window anyway.

lol your sig is the manliest thing related to Barca I'v ever seen
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Actually, there are rumours that Man Utd would be interested in getting Ganso in January, right after the CWC.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:07 pm

rsinatra wrote:Actually, there are rumours that Man Utd would be interested in getting Ganso in January, right after the CWC.

bro im sure uve been asked so many times but really how good is neymar? is he much better than robinho? is he a hardowrker? wts his attitude like...drop all bias nd be honest

nd also considering the level brazilian football is at, really how good is he

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:08 pm

I would bet my right arm that Barca wont shell out 50 mil for Neymar. He does not fit Barca's system and he is just not Barca's type of player.

He is taylor made for Real Madrid, the way he plays and can sell a lot of jerseys.

Also, I don't think Barca can out bid Madrid for any player, Madrid will pay whatever it takes while we know Barca will not anymore.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next