jibers
FalcaoPunch
Claudio84
The Demon of Carthage
sportsczy
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Aubameyang:  Our new CF in January - Page 2 Empty Re: Aubameyang: Our new CF in January

Post by S Sun 29 Nov - 21:52:14

sportsczy wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Dortmund didn't let Lewa go because Bayern is a hated rival and fans would have rioted... any other team and he would have been sold.

They also don't have CL... in those years, they had qualified for elimination round of CL.

Completely different situations.

The problem would be in replacing him. Not many strikers on the market, especially in January.

Not matter how much Madrid would pay now, they can't sign anyone that is worthy as a replacement.

More likely they will wait until summer if a similar offer comes.

They're not playing for anything. They're not going to catch Bayern and who cares about Europa. Unlike in the past where they were fighting for Bundi and CL, they have nothing keeping them from selling Auba as long as it's a big number.

I bet you Madrid throw in the loan of Jese with an option to buy back if Dortmund want it.

You live in a utopian world I'm afraid.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Aubameyang:  Our new CF in January - Page 2 Empty Re: Aubameyang: Our new CF in January

Post by sportsczy Sun 29 Nov - 22:04:46

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Chill, sports. I'm not questioning your logic or judgment. He obviously has talent. I just think if PSG want 'badly' someone playing in France, they will get them. But obviously, as you said, he didn't want to warm up the bench.

I'm very excited to see him play next time.
Nah... they lost Hazard, Martial, Varane and Auba.  They made big bids on all these guys. It's a myth that they can get anyone in France because they don't.  Most French players want to leave to try something new abroad... there's no loyalty to Ligue 1 and rightly so.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun 29 Nov - 22:39:03

psg that could not sign hazard or what not, are not the psg of today...

anyway, i like Auba, he has turned into a very good striker. if we can sign him, why not. i would have to watch more games of him to pass judgement though.

that Being said, BBC with or without benzema still cant play with James and a solid enough midfield and make us competitive in late CL rounds vs elite opposition.

If this is just about replacing Benzema, ok, but then how do we play? are we just waiting for CR to go to play bale-CF-james?
this would be a cosmetic signing for now but then again, not sure we can do much mid season anyway.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Mon 30 Nov - 12:46:24

I think he can be the best partner for benz up ahead, that way benz can come down and link up more. while we play isco and james on the sides to provide linkup, creativity and defensive balance, but what to do with CR7 and bale then?

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Mon 30 Nov - 14:26:44

is this some real news about him being our new cf in january or some made up hope.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon 30 Nov - 15:29:34

This is sports having a meltdown.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon 30 Nov - 15:41:21

Buy out clause or not he can be bought. May be not in January but definitely getting him isn't the problem we will face. It is his fit to the team that has to be researched upon.

He is a scorer who likes to play behind the defense. Will he complement with Bale and Ronaldo ? I don't think so. Not with both but yeah with only one of them we can make it work.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon 30 Nov - 19:54:06

rofl the desperation is real on here.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue 1 Dec - 1:12:58

the truth is, rafa benitez has no idea what his best formation is. i've always said a club like real madrid should have efficient back up for all positions. the emphasis being on efficient. the problem with this aubameyang move is; the formation has changed;

in the last two games benzema hasn't started. if rafa is to go with that formation, aubaneyang coming in (which btw we are not linked with him) will be a waste, cos rafa will have two strikers on the bench. it would make more sense if benzema was starting and rafa had them compete for a spot.

but with benzema on the bench, the uncertainty of where to use james, whether cristiano and bale should run the front line alone, what his formation is; whether two up front or three, its best aubameyang remain at dortmund. besides, if rafa is to get the boot at season's end, who knows what a new coach might ask of him.....its not a good situation right now for all parties involved. first things first, rafa needs to figure out his best line up
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue 1 Dec - 11:25:59

He's not coming here in Janurary. Laughing

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue 1 Dec - 12:19:21

Hapless_Hans wrote:This is sports having a meltdown.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Tue 1 Dec - 13:19:48

For GOD sake this is why i was rooting for KLOPP, just the name will bring terror to other teams.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed 2 Dec - 11:31:15

Our players wouldnt fit Klopp's style at all. We would definitely have to sell BBC, which is where we are heading now hmm ... I agree, we should have gotten Klopp

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat 20 Feb - 16:09:28

"In 2014, before he died, I promised my grandfather who was from Avila, 110 kilometers from Madrid, that I would play there. It will be complicated, but it sits in a corner of my head.

"When I was a kid, I watched Hugo Sanchez videos. The backflip I sometimes do when I score is actually an homage to him.

"Real Madrid, or another great spanish club, would also be a great gift to my mother."
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Sat 20 Feb - 16:53:44

Valkyrja wrote:"In 2014, before he died, I promised my grandfather who was from Avila, 110 kilometers from Madrid, that I would play there. It will be complicated, but it sits in a corner of my head.

"When I was a kid, I watched Hugo Sanchez videos. The backflip I sometimes do when I score is actually an homage to him.

"Real Madrid, or another great spanish club, would also be a great gift to my mother."

Two speedsters Him and Bale our counters could be what once were.

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat 20 Feb - 16:54:44

Bale is slow compared to this guy tbh. auba will race past you before you even turn Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by maxyz Sat 20 Feb - 17:50:28

He is 2 years younger and isn't inferior to Benzema. He isn't exactly what we need since he isn't good at dribbling but I'd still like him in our squad. Could bring us the pace that we desperately need. The biggest reason I prefered that we keep Benzema was his creativity,his assists. This season it's like he's totally different. He has like 2 assists compared to over 10 from both Bale and Ronaldo. How the hell can Ronaldo have over 5 times the amount of your assists?... I'd prefer somebody like Dybala but Aubameyang is an interesting option.
maxyz
maxyz
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun 21 Feb - 8:57:09

Out of all the cfs we have been linked to, this is the only one i personally approve. Technical enough in that he isnt a donkey on the ball, an improving modern cf similar to Benzema , IS FASTER THAN BALE, and he leaves no doubt who is his favorite in spain.
If we sell benzema or not. I would absolutely love it if he were to come here.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun 21 Feb - 15:19:30

Well I guess we better inform Flo and Zidane that you are in agreemnt. i'm sure they will want your opinion.
:facepalm:
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun 21 Feb - 18:57:31

we need a striker, a winger and a defensive midfielder. that's clear.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun 21 Feb - 19:31:38

futbol_bill wrote:Well I guess we better inform Flo and Zidane that you are in agreemnt. i'm sure they will want your opinion.
:facepalm:
I do not have the time or patience for your incompetence bruh. Dont u have a foe list to keep busy with? Hop to it.

With all the rumours of lewandowski, i am very concerned for the immediate future. Lewandowski would only add to the current speed issue we face in attack, not fix it. And we do require speed seeing bale being only one who can be considered "fast"

Finally, there are no alternatives. No one else is either good enough, fast enough, or too injury prone to make it worthwhile. I can only see aubameyang as a great solution.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed 1 Feb - 15:19:29

Our new CF in July imo
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed 1 Feb - 23:47:07

Bill, you're way too serious man. It's a forum to discuss footballing things. We all know we have no say in Madrid affairs.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu 2 Feb - 4:00:28

Doc, that comment was a full year ago to Turok, the self proclaimed expert on all Madrid matters (as well as a very biased moderator Lol)!!! affraid
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu 2 Feb - 15:32:12

I sincerely forgot we are 2017. I knew something was off but I still made the comment anyway. Well inform your 2016 self that you were too serious please.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu 2 Feb - 17:53:11

Lol, nothing serious about mocking that self proclaimed expert. looks like he has gone on to greener pastures anyways.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next