Hapless_Hans
Art Morte
rwo power
Arquitecto
Gil
sportsczy
13 posters

Go down

Aubameyang tied for Bundi league in scoring Empty Aubameyang tied for Bundi league in scoring

Post by sportsczy Sat 1 Feb - 0:03:42

Has the same number as his teammate Lewandowski with 11... This despite only starting 13 games compared to 18 for Lewa and only logging 1166 mins compared to 1553.

And certain here laughed when i suggested Aubameyang is a similar talent to Bale, just not as hyped. If the entire defense wasn't out for Dortmund, he'd have played more. As it happened, they needed a good defensive forward since they couldn't afford to play 2 attacking wings with all the defensive problems...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Aubameyang tied for Bundi league in scoring Empty Re: Aubameyang tied for Bundi league in scoring

Post by Gil Sat 1 Feb - 0:05:11

Who's gonna say it?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Aubameyang tied for Bundi league in scoring Empty Re: Aubameyang tied for Bundi league in scoring

Post by Arquitecto Sat 1 Feb - 0:06:19

Anyone who witnessed Auba's potential in Milan and Gaultier's development of him wouldn't even hesitate for a second in calling him an equal (if not better) potential than Gareth Bale.

Been transcendent in Dortmund as nothing could make me happier. Shrewd signing by Klopp.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat 1 Feb - 0:07:49

That guy is a human rocket. Today he left two Braunschweig players in his exhaust despite starting after them.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat 1 Feb - 0:14:02

Inb4 Bayern buys him
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat 1 Feb - 1:21:27

makes you wonder why Klopp didn't start him more often, before Blasczykowski got injured. Was a bit of a flawed selection policy imo.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat 1 Feb - 1:24:22

Well, Auba does very little defense-wise, so if might be a risk to start him against sides with strong attack.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat 1 Feb - 1:27:07

#WhatCould'veBeen

-----------Balo
Taarabt---Honda---Auba  

Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat 1 Feb - 1:31:52

All i know from this guy is that he is massively overused in fifa ultimate team.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat 1 Feb - 4:49:51

El Shaarawy wrote:#WhatCould'veBeen

-----------Balo
Taarabt---Honda---Auba  

Proud

*bleep* Taarabt
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat 1 Feb - 5:10:20

Lord Spencer wrote:

-----------Balo
Taarabt---Honda---Auba  

Proud

*bleep* Taarabt

Yeah, *bleep* Taarabt.

I would take SES in a wheelchair over Taarabt.

Also, in contrast to Arq, seeing Auba succeed only serves to remind me of the incompetence of Milan's management.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Sat 1 Feb - 7:03:36

It's easier to have an inflated goal tally when you're pummeling the weakest teams in the league. If you were to separate his goals into the three parts of the table -- 1-6, 7-12, 13-18 -- you see a clear disparity...

Teams 1-6: 1 goal, 5 matches
Teams 7-12: 5 goals, 7 matches
Teams 13-18: 5 goals + 2 assists, 7 matches

Compare that to Adrián Ramos who has 11 goals this season for Hertha Berlin...

Teams 1-6: 3 goals + 1 assist, 6 matches
Teams 7-12: 2 goals + 1 assist, 5 matches
Teams 13-18: 6 goals + 1 assist, 7 matches

Ramos' goals have contributed to victories against the likes of Borussia Mönchengladbach (4th) and Borussia Dortmund (3rd). He also is the only player apart from James Milner ( Laughing ) to score and assist a goal against Bayern München this season.

Aubameyang's most notable contributions were Hoffenheim (14th) and Braunschweig (18th), where without his goals Dortmund would have lost those matches.

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat 1 Feb - 11:38:24

Forza wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:

-----------Balo
Taarabt---Honda---Auba  

Proud

*bleep* Taarabt

Yeah, *bleep* Taarabt.

Also, in contrast to Arq, seeing Auba succeed only serves to remind me of the incompetence of Milan's management.

*bleep* Taarabt.

*bleep* our management too.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat 1 Feb - 11:53:37

Hapless_Hans wrote:makes you wonder why Klopp didn't start him more often, before Blasczykowski got injured. Was a bit of a flawed selection policy imo.
Injuries to P---k and the the rest of the back 4 dictated it. He needed at least one of the wing players to be very good defensively. No way Reus was going to get benched... so it was obviously going to be Auba. But now, Klopp has no choice. He has to risk it. With the defense slowly getting healthy over time, it should be ok.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat 1 Feb - 11:55:51

M99 wrote:
Forza wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:

*bleep* Taarabt

Yeah, *bleep* Taarabt.

*bleep* Taarabt.

*bleep* our management too.

Calma all, i was being sarcastic

And *bleep* Taarabt
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat 1 Feb - 19:39:44

Pippo wrote:Aubameyang's most notable contributions were Hoffenheim (14th) and Braunschweig (18th), where without his goals Dortmund would have lost those matches.
On the other hand, if I believe what the pundit said yesterday (I'm too lazy to check at, sorry), Aubameyang actually scored the important 1:0 in five games, which shouldn't be underestimated either.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed 12 Feb - 22:43:18

lol at the taarabt abuse in this thread .

he was the only one with a pulse in milan's last game.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down