McAgger
futbol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Doc
RealGunner
104 posters

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 27 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:08 pm

CR7 gonna be 5 tied with Messi ffs, cant believe this. When everyone knows MEssi is jsut a better footballer by a distance. Luck and circumstances for these awards, not taking away credit for him, unbelievable player, but still, Messi is better Very Happy

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 27 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend"

Post by terrance511 Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:42 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 27 DB5WNtGXkAAxlXl
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:51 pm

so the useless dog did nothing against chile and lost. the same chile that argentina has lost to in 2 penalty shootouts.

yet his loser fanboys will claim how amazing his euro success is (where he contributed nothing btw). even if he was amazing in his safe space euros it really means nothing because euros is a weak meaningless tournament full of weak players living off past euro greats.

south american teams and players are the best and have always have been. portugal winning euros and ronaldo fanboys bragging about it is like australia winning asian cup and tim cahill bragging about being the best. two weak confederations that are nothing and irrelevant on the grand scale which is dominated by south america.

Last edited by BORUSSIA!! on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:57 pm

BORUSSIA!! wrote:so the useless dog did nothing against chile and lost. the same chile that argentina has lost to in 2 penalty shootouts.

yet his loser fanboys will claim how amazing his euro success is (which he contributed nothing btw). even if he was amazing in the euros it really means nothing because euros is a weak meaningless tournament full of weak players living off the past.

south american teams and players are the best and have always have been. portugal winning euros and ronaldo fanboys bragging about it is like australia winning asian cup and tim cahill bragging about the best. two weak confederations that are nothing and irrelevant on the grand scale which is dominated by south america.

So much salt in this post. I guess the world cups after 2002 must have been a real shock for you huh?

Sorry I don't subscribe to alternative facts, but last I remember, no south american team has won the world cup since 2002. Europe has been dominating and as a result, the EURO is more important than CONMEBOL. Deal with it.

Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:59 pm

BORUSSIA!! wrote:so the useless dog did nothing against chile and lost. the same chile that argentina has lost to in 2 penalty shootouts.

yet his loser fanboys will claim how amazing his euro success is (where he contributed nothing btw). even if he was amazing in his safe space euros it really means nothing because euros is a weak meaningless tournament full of weak players living off past euro greats.

south american teams and players are the best and have always have been. portugal winning euros and ronaldo fanboys bragging about it is like australia winning asian cup and tim cahill bragging about the best. two weak confederations that are nothing and irrelevant on the grand scale which is dominated by south america.
and messi still not going to win balon d'or Sad

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:01 pm

he will have more at the end of his career and will have a WC MVP which ronaldo will never touch.

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:04 pm

BORUSSIA!! wrote:he will have more at the end of his career and will have a WC MVP which ronaldo will never touch.

Clutching for every straw no matter how small. this is amusing as hell, top kek!

I thought titles were more important than individual awards? How very CR7 of you Borussia.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:06 pm

messi has more titles too

south america >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> europe all day

Smile

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:41 pm

BORUSSIA!! wrote:messi has more titles too

Smile

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 27 Kekpeo19

bounce Does this bother you? Are you frustrated?
Keep reminiscing of times of old. For the truth of the matter is in favour of Europe.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:53 pm

Could have at least bump the thread for something a lil more significant than Confed cup.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:54 pm

^ No.

What a slow summer this has been.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:43 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:

Smile

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 27 Kekpeo19

Keep reminiscing of times of old. For the truth of the matter is in favour of Europe.

and with that... i am crowned the winner of this little skirmish.

reason being is you made that pretty bland meme just for me. there's no way that set of pictures and captions for this scenario was somehow lying around the internet. Smile

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:11 am

Bahahahahah~!!! Ballon D'or winner cant even lift his team into the final of the Confeds Cup, what a joke. Just goes to show his 4 and probably upcoming 5 wins are not fully justified.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:40 am

And 5 time Ballon D'or winner Messi couldn't even take his team to the Confederations Cup, let alone lift the trophy. Laughing

You guys must've had a torturous time clenching your butthole for 120 minutes, terrified at the prospect of Ronaldo getting past Messi's kryptonite. rofl
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:52 am

Doc wrote:Could have at least bump the thread for something a lil more significant than Confed cup.

sentiments
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:18 am

BORUSSIA!! wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

Smile

and with that... i am crowned the winner of this little skirmish.

reason being is you made that pretty bland meme just for me. there's no way that set of pictures and captions for this scenario was somehow lying around the internet. Smile

There is no winning against me. This you have not learned the last 3 times you tried and failed to counter me. Your lack of knowledge is amusing and your attempts to cover it even more amusing top kek.

Just like how you have totally failed to provide any retort of any sort. already conceding I see. There is no shame in admitting south america lives in its shadow. its okay. because denying it is ignoring the reality that it has problems. and south american football has a lot of problems. Someday it will find its light. but it won't be today. and certainly not in the immediate future. Mehssi dont have what it takes to bring argentina to glory like CR7 did at EURO 2016.  thats fine. there is nothing wrong with that. Mehssi and the Kommander are two different players. One reacts positively to adversity outside his bubble whilst the other falters. CR7 doesn't need a mvp award for a world cup or even another ballon d'or. What matters more are the titles and the EURO 2016 > a silly individual award that was given to mehssi out of pity. I'm surprised you even care for such awards. Are you so desperate to clutch for the shortest of straws to make an inferior look better than his superior? maximum kek.

CR7 is the best player of the modern era. that is the reality based on the achievements he's accomplished. A EURO 2016 followed by the first CL defense of the rebranded european cup. there is no comparison needed.

I don't expect a response. you already lost before this even began... again. this is no skirmish, you're just my punching bag. and I enjoy putting my gear through the wears and tears.

...this is really a slow summer.

CR7 jobbing to chile comes to the surprise of no one. Doesnt have the support cast and he didnt look good anyways. though tbf, not many would succeed with Andre Gomes in the midfield. though thats no excuse for CR7, he should have done a lot better considering his pedigree. he should Kommand andre gomes to not be a pos.

but back on gomes, how does that scrub make the national team? How did he even end up in Barcelona? What does barcelona see in him?

Finally I think Barcelona has an answer to Real Madrid's Julien Faubert.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:48 am

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm the best player in the world. I am a legend" - Page 27 B79befe7af

^ that's the all the proof of south american domination required. chile will add to that list soon. south america is the benchmark and always has been. of course messi can't make it to the confed cup. it's not easy to make it there when you're not in a easy confederation like oceania, asia or europe. as chile has proved today.

the two above posters really dont understand the logic. here it is:

chile is the best. that's they won copa america and that's why argentina couldn't win copa. portugal could win euro, cause chile is in SA not europe. chile would euro if they were in euro. you know since chile beat the euro champions just today. very simple to understand.

all those words but nothing new from turok. really trying hard yet no substance. all my points were all covered. summary:

- euro 2016 win is irrelevant cause it's a weak tournament and they don't face hard teams like chile (wow i'm explaining again maybe you might get it this time).

on top of that cr7 sucked in the euros as usual cause he is bad and the only reason he won was cause he was one of the bench while others did the real work. portugal only started doing well in the final after he came off.

- all you talk about it team trophies (mainly euro 2016 which is irrelevant as proven today). messi has more titles anyway and has 2 trebles. on top of that messi has more individual awards, is younger and has the prestigious WC MVP which ronaldo can never touch cause he's useless in big tournaments like the WC (barely does anything in small tournaments like the Euros).

- all you talk about is team trophies (which he doesn't even have more of) yet you mention nothing about individual ability. only thing cr7 can match him at is goals (tap ins and pens when most expensive team ever spoon feeds him) and he doesnt even beat him at that statistically.

- positive to adversity? like being too scared to take a crucial penalty like today? like being too scared to play against the only good team his team played in the euros and faking an injury to whinge on the sidelines? what an inspiration.

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:12 am

Messi blew a 4-1 Ballon D'Or lead mate
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:00 pm

Cronaldo won portugal the euro?

I thought eder did, my bad.....

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:05 pm

I don't remember what cronaldo's contribution in that final

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:02 pm

Ok, so no more chance to glory hunt, he cbf with third place, and takes leave to visit his twins from a surrogate mother, wtf Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy What a diva rofl rofl rofl
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:58 pm

It's diva for a father to go visit his new born children?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:17 pm

Even his childs are fake lmao. When do they define fake as Cronaldo?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:54 pm

Ronaldo flopping in a tournament that Neymar bossed at 20 against actual world powers like a full strenght mexico (grp stage), full strenght italy (grp stage), full strenght uruguay (semi) and a full strenght spain (final), winning the Mvp and top scorer along with it for good measure. rofl
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:05 pm

Neymar had something to prove and so did Brazil with the WC in their country the following season.  Euro, La Liga and CL champ...  CR was likely burnt physically and also likely not as interested in this Mickey Mouse tournament.  It's like the club world cup for NTs lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:53 am

CR didn't win a match against Chile, so he should just retire and go hide in a corner because this is, without exaggeration, the end of the world Rolling Eyes
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next