LeVersacci
Dnmac4
Art Morte
Bankz
Lucifer
30 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I remember when last time Ronaldo scored a freekick Empty I remember when last time Ronaldo scored a freekick

Post by Lucifer Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:51 pm

Actually I dnt. Guy to satisfy his twisted ego keeps on taking those horrendous freekicks. Whts pity is RM have better fteekick takers in Kroos and James. Keeps on hitting those poor defenders.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

I remember when last time Ronaldo scored a freekick Empty Re: I remember when last time Ronaldo scored a freekick

Post by Bankz Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:00 pm

I wish he keeps taken them tbh..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

I remember when last time Ronaldo scored a freekick Empty Re: I remember when last time Ronaldo scored a freekick

Post by Bankz Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:02 pm

Inb4 he scores one now
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:05 pm

Pirloisjesus wrote:Actually I dnt.

I chuckled.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:47 pm

IF you're not a fan of Real Madrid it's the best thing possible for him to keep taking these free kicks.

Let's forget for the moment there are better free kick takers in Madrid's team sheet, just think of all the set plays that go to waste and all the good positioning on the field Madrid waste by letting him stroke his ego by taking these free kicks some of the time from distances that are outrageous.

Just purely selfishly as a Barcelona fan and knowing our biggest weakness is defending set pieces into the box and corners into the box.  Every time he steps up poses and rockets a free kick into the upper deck it brings a smile to my face as there were probably 10 different things they could have done from that position to hurt us and they choose option 11 the least effective and biggest long shot to help the team over and over and over again.

It's pure madness and I'm shocked each of these managers that come through RM keep letting this go on.  

It would be awesome if there was some way of knowing how many goals they have wasted by continuing to feed his delusion.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:50 pm

Bale & James is injured. When they were playing they took their fair share of fk's on the right.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:54 pm

I do remember it :facepalm:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:56 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I do remember it :facepalm:

:wub:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:59 pm

Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:15 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I do remember it :facepalm:

Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:17 pm

Was that really his last FK goal (against Bayern)?
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:17 pm

I also remember it. It happened in a warm and sunny autumn day. I was a young teenager who felt that could conquer the world.

Ronaldo's goal from a free kick upset me, but I went back to play with my birthday present, a brand-new recently released gameboy, and soon enough didn't care.

Those were the days.

Last edited by free_cat on Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:19 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:Was that really his last FK goal (against Bayern)?

I think so yes. Probably the only free kick he managed to score in the last 4 seasons or some shit.

:brickwall:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:24 pm

I'm beginning to think missiano is trolling us at this point..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:26 pm

Do you think he will dishwash a free kick in the upcomming clasico when it's crunch time Bankz?
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:27 pm

Bankz wrote:I'm beginning to think missiano is trolling us at this point..

Gold rofl
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:29 pm

Pirloisjesus wrote:Actually I dnt.

Laughing
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:30 pm

I think Ronaldo should win the John Cena "Never Give Up" Award for his efforts of outstanding bravery and persistence in continuing to step up, spacing those feet out and taking that one quick deep breath.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:31 pm

There's no way that that Bayern freekick was his last fk goal Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:32 pm

El Gunner wrote:I think Ronaldo should win the John Cena "Never Give Up" Award for his efforts of outstanding bravery and persistence in continuing to step up, spacing those feet out and taking that one quick deep breath.

I can imagine chants like
"Let's go ronaldo" "ronaldo sucks" at bernabeau tbh

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:36 pm

Pirloisjesus wrote:
El Gunner wrote:I think Ronaldo should win the John Cena "Never Give Up" Award for his efforts of outstanding bravery and persistence in continuing to step up, spacing those feet out and taking that one quick deep breath.

I can imagine chants like
"Let's go ronaldo" "ronaldo sucks" at bernabeau tbh

Exactly, that sounds exactly like Madrid fans Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:39 pm

Forget the freekicks, his performances are beyond awful these days. I wish he wasn't so consistent at it. I swear, he fumbles the ball away more and more in each passing game. People talk about how he'll stay on top of his game longer than the average player due to his excellent physique, but that doesn't make sense to me considering his physical decline became very apparent already two seasons ago. Sure, he still possesses plenty of talent that allows him to score all kinds of goals, but they all become insignificant when he possesses an equal amount of talent for giving away the ball in good scoring positions.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:43 pm

I think his last FK goal was against Eibar lol.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:43 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Do you think he will dishwash a free kick in the upcomming clasico when it's crunch time Bankz?
Nah, missiano don't do dishes. However, I think he is really planning on moving from spain to mississippi tho, he'll like it there tbh..

Last edited by Bankz on Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:44 pm

M99 wrote:I think his last FK goal was against Eibar lol.

Yep. Bayern 2014 and then Eibar in May or so. Just read a stat from beginning of October saying last 85 attempts 2 goals. Guess a few attempts have been added since then
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum