RealGunner
Adit
Perucho21
Bankz
Collblanc
51 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ter Stegen is developing really well - Page 5 Empty Re: Ter Stegen is developing really well

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:44 pm

M99 wrote:He's not better than De Gea.

Arguable. De Gea's far inferior with the foot, and this is important for a top team.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Ter Stegen is developing really well - Page 5 Empty Re: Ter Stegen is developing really well

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:46 pm

De Gea with the boot save just to prove you wrong.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:55 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
M99 wrote:He's not better than De Gea.

Arguable. De Gea's far inferior with the foot, and this is important for a top team.

Shit timing, mate Laughing Why are you using an image of Disney princesses in your sig? Did you lose a bet?
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:58 pm

I did.

Well, I've had it worse after lost bets tbh.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:59 pm

which reminds me

dod you guys remember when ES refused for months to put up the sig of naked Elber Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:39 am

Ter Stegen is the first player ever in the history of La Liga to play in 39 consecutive games without losing

Big part of that is thanks to him. IMO best keeper in the world and I love his style as well.

some great saves yesterday, one chance was the result of his misplaced pass but boy did he recover

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:42 pm

I don't think he's the best keeper in the world, but you guys definitely did well in signing him.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:34 pm

I definitely agree with Timmy. TS has a lot of potential and could one day become the best. But right now, he's way behind De Gea and Neuer.

Just to be clear though, it's been a while since the last time I watched Neuer play, and I don't know if he's still as good. But I watched De Gea and Ter Stegen many times this season and it's clear to me that the United keeper is in a league of his own.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:36 pm

De Gea is not as good as Ter Stegen. Keeps costing his team goals by making terrible kicks. Of course, noone mentions it.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:39 pm

Is he even better than Alisson Becker?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:41 pm

don't even have to go back far..
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:55 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

don't even have to go back far..

Ter Stegen does that every two games lol. I won't claim he is best in the world but I won't pick any other keeper over him to play for us, not even DDG.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:57 pm

Of course Ter Stegen is not the best in the world. Neuer is neither dead nor retired.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:59 pm

Not sure what you're trying to do here, hans. Literally any top goalkeeper out there has his fair share of blunders neatly kept on Youtube for everybody to see. Ter Stegen has quite the compilation over there too.

But that doesn't change the fact that De Gea is a monster of a goalkeeper and is superior to Ter Stegen in almost every way imaginable.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:59 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Of course Ter Stegen is not the best in the world. Neuer is neither dead nor retired.

Don't get me started on that show off prick.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:03 pm

De Gea is a product of Man United fanbase's imagination. Only top player they had over the years so they pretend he is prime Buffon on steroids. He is clearly a level below ter Stegen.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:05 pm

German fanboys rofl mad AF that since DDG's rise to greatness nobody even mentions Neuer now, stop being so bitter, Neuer is still an amazing GK.

DDG clearly a league above every other GK in the world though

makes saves every week the others wish they could pull off once a career
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:08 pm

Firenze wrote:German fanboys rofl mad AF that since DDG's rise to greatness nobody even mentions Neuer now, stop being so bitter, Neuer is still an amazing GK.

I agree made a great save vs sevilla at home on that second goal rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:08 pm

Firenze wrote:German fanboys rofl mad AF that since DDG's rise to greatness nobody even mentions Neuer now, stop being so bitter, Neuer is still an amazing GK.

To be fair they are not fanboys. Hans is just being hans with his German bias while futbol and Luci support Ter Stegen because he is one of their own. Although to be fair to Luci, he didn't claim TS was the best in the world.

But I agree with you, DDG is a monster, possibly the best in the world right now.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:10 pm

Ter Stegen has gotten way better since I used to think he basically sucked. Other than Messi, I think he can claim to be their next important player. In fact, without Ter Stegen being ridiculously good this season, doubt Barcelona would be unbeaten (or even 15 points ahead).
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:12 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:

I agree made a great save vs sevilla at home on that second goal rofl

tbh this is certainly his most error prone season and still it's only like 3 times, probably less than any other elite keeper (Thibaut made more errors against Barca in the CL than DDG this season ffs) this season and he's saved us more times than I can count

Surprised to hear the praise for Stegen, I thought he was finished at Barca early on, I watched a good deal at him in his first season and thought he was absolute shite, let's see him keep this level up for a while before he put him up there with GOAT keepers that have been doing it for years, could easily be fake form like his fellow German Leno :coffee:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:13 pm

Considering it was your biggest game of the year and you lost it's quite momentous

Every de Gea saves and United fans act like it's the best save ever and he saved their season. Every save every game lol. Even shots straight at him.

De Gea has this Iker like quality to make everything he does acrobatic, making it look like very save is some carnaval save. Please, he is good but there is too much exaggeration about his level. On another planet lol, you lads are kidding yourselves unless Brexit is another planet

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:14 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Not sure what you're trying to do here, hans. Literally any top goalkeeper out there has his fair share of blunders neatly kept on Youtube for everybody to see. Ter Stegen has quite the compilation over there too.

But that doesn't change the fact that De Gea is a monster of a goalkeeper and is superior to Ter Stegen in almost every way imaginable.

No DDG is not a "monster of keeper" lol. He has exceptional reflexes that I agree but in other facets he is not much ahead of Stegen or even Bravo for that matter who according to me is the finest shot stopper in the world right now.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:17 pm

I pray it's fake form, I can't stand the fact Barcelona actually got themselves a legit WC goal keeper or the potential to have one. But yeah, I too thought he was shit, no lie. The man, however, has been really good and it is so upsetting.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:18 pm

Doc wrote:I pray it's fake form, I can't stand the fact Barcelona actually got themselves a legit WC goal keeper or the potential to have one. But yeah, I too thought he was shit, no lie. The man, however, has been really good and it is so upsetting.

How dare you snub Lord Valdes. Mad

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:21 pm

futbol wrote:De Gea is a product of Man United fanbase's imagination. Only top player they had over the years so they pretend he is prime Buffon on steroids. He is clearly a level below ter Stegen.

Last time you bigged up a keeper, he turned out to be absolute shit. Choose your words carefully.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next