Juventude
dronte
salmano9
S
DeviAngel
21 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  - Page 2 Empty Re: -| Blast From The Past | Former Players Thread| -

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:18 pm

Paratici must have lost his mind, I'd sell this clown for 7m or 8m if Valencia offered, heck even 5m.....

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  - Page 2 Empty Re: -| Blast From The Past | Former Players Thread| -

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:43 pm

Lol rlm stop the crap Very Happy he isn't leaving lol... enuf with that swap deals lol.

@S: That pic of yours is legendary lol Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:52 pm

Lol, who will be our vice then?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:55 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:if we trade him for Hernandez, Marotta and Agnelli are straight up retards, I don't care what you think those 2 have brought to Juve in terms of success but they've clearly shown a lack of European ambition these last 3 years always making false 'we'll spend next year" promises since Adam and Eve.......

if Untd offer anything in the 40m region, it has to be 40m + Mata + Kagawa otherwise $85m or they can go feck themselves.....

I'd take 40m euros + Mata tbh.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:31 pm

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/arturo-vidal.373770/page-613#post-16355204

I think the prices banded about now are a reflection on how well the club has played this saga this summer.

In January or even at the start of the summer , if you'd have said Vidal to United you'd have seen figures if at least £50m talked about, even as much as £60m+. Now as we near the window closing it's £35m.

rofl RedCafe never fail to amaze me Proud

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:43 pm

Loool wtf...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:26 pm

Haha wtf...I took a quick read and they seem too optimistic,they believe 40 mln or even less and the deal will happen.

They are worried because Real Madrid may try to get Vidal as Xabi Alonso is set to join Bayern.

Anything less than 60mln € + Chicharito would be a shame.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:28 pm

...but I doubt it will happen now with 4 days left.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:59 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...-could-secure-30million-4122631#ixzz3BgiVu66O

How much more low they can go rofl
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:47 pm

On the last they it will be around 10mil lmao.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:16 pm

FLASH NEWS - Arturo ‪#‎Vidal‬, a porte chiuse a Vinovo, ha detto ai suoi compagni: "A questo punto non vado più via" ‪#‎LiveVS‬ ‪#‎MUFC‬ (Sky)

' at this point, I don't want to leave'
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:56 pm

Whats the source. . Its bs.... just to speculate that he wa ts tkeave on final day or somethin like that...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:33 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwNKvwvIAAEKA_H.jpg

Arturo Vidal @Kingarturo23 ·
Siamo pronti per tornare al 100% forza Juve!!!!!

Arturo Vidal is ready to start the season with Juventus. The Chilean midfielder cancelled the doubts about his future posting a picture of him and Bonucci on Twitter and adding: “We are ready to return! 100 percent come on Juve!”

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/vidal-tweets-we-are-ready-to-return-come-on-juve/

We can all chill now Smile
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:21 am

Passing: 88.1% (59/67 passes completed)
Shots: 3
Fouls: 3
Interceptions: 1
Tackles: 5
Clearances: 1
Key Passes: 3
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:21 am

Passing: 93.3% (84/90 passes completed)
Aerials won: 1/1
Fouls: 1
Interceptions: 1
Clearances: 3
Blocked Shots: 1
Successful Dribbles: 2
Fouled: 1
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:57 am

JuventusFC @juventusfcen
Centre-back Angelo Ogbonna has been called up by Antonio Conte to the Italian national team as a replacement for Gabriel Paletta.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:24 pm

Do you guys think he never got right chance to prove himself Smile?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:35 pm

I think the criticism of Ogbonna is too harsh, especially by people on this board. Conte's 3 man defense can be tough to adapt to and learn. Now, he has to learn another manager's tactics. I think he still has potential. He's only 26. That about the age when defenders really start to improve. It would be foolish to get rid of him and buy another defender.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:56 pm

Also, people love to criticize Ogbonna and Bonucci, but we only gave up 23 goals in Serie A last year, the fewest of any team.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:09 pm

Bonucci is way too mistake prone, the difference is we're a very good team in a poor league, and how often do teams line up against us with next to no intent on attacking us, often with some bang average lone striker brushing up against our back 3.

The fact is, we rarely get punished for our mistakes in a big way due partially to the ineptitude of the opposition, and even when we do we tend to forget about it as we usually win the games domestically anyway

Bonucci's huge lack of athleticism and poor decision making makes him look downright clumsy. He'd be a fine bench player, but he still shouldn't be starting for us. Thankfully with a team as strong as ours in Serie A it's going to take a lot more than one liability to hurt us.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:27 pm

Vidal injury flares up again?
By Football Italia staff

There are reports Juventus star Arturo Vidal’s knee pain flared up again on international duty with Chile.

The midfielder had surgery before the World Cup and continued to struggle with his knee throughout the summer.

According to reports from Chile’s training camp in Miami, Vidal interrupted today’s training session due to persistent pain in his knee.

Chile are due to face Mexico and Haiti in friendly tests.
=====
:'( Fukin Chile are destroying his Juve career. Hopefuly we will rest him for the rest of the month. Or I hope that the reports are BS Sad

If this is true, then we are seriously short in midfield, with only pogba and marchisio fit. Who will take vidal's place? Romolu? I don't think soo... I feel perreyra will, though i would reccomend we use perr for an attacking role rather than in CM...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:31 pm

Tuttojuve:

As reported by Radio Bio Bio, Arturo Vidal has stopped training today with the Chilean national in Miami for a pain in the operated knee before the World Cup. Concern in the clan of the Roja, with Juventus midfielder who will follow in the coming days a customized program. It remains to be seen whether the two will play friendly matches against Mexico and Haiti at this point.
====
I hope he retires from international team... Fuk that shit....
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:41 am

salmano9 wrote:Tuttojuve:

As reported by Radio Bio Bio, Arturo Vidal has stopped training today with the Chilean national in Miami for a pain in the operated knee before the World Cup. Concern in the clan of the Roja, with Juventus midfielder who will follow in the coming days a customized program. It remains to be seen whether the two will play friendly matches against Mexico and Haiti at this point.
====

You shouldn't blame the national team for his injury.
Looks like we weren't over reacting over his injury.
I just hope we don't regret keeping him.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:29 am

MMM wrote:You shouldn't blame the national team for his injury.

Regret ? Calma.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:29 pm

MMM wrote:

====

I'll never sell vidal. I'd blame the NT especially, cuz they are responsible for stressing his knee and not giving it a rest. He didn't have rest after he got the injury, cuz it was the world cup...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:11 pm

salmano9 wrote:
MMM wrote:

====

I'll never sell vidal. I'd blame the NT especially, cuz they are responsible for stressing his knee and not giving it a rest. He didn't have rest after he got the injury, cuz it was the world cup...

You can't blame the NT. He just played 85 minutes last Saturday against Chievo. So, how is the NT team to blame for him getting injured? Vidal could have said no to playing for Chile if he needed rest, but he loves playing for this country. You can't fault a guy for wanting to play for his country no matter how important the game is.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next