Juventude
dronte
salmano9
S
DeviAngel
21 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  - Page 7 Empty Re: -| Blast From The Past | Former Players Thread| -

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:53 am

Vidal: ‘My knee is fine’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal admits ‘it annoys me’ when people talk about his knee, insisting he’s at ‘100 per cent’.

The Chilean international missed the end of last season following surgery for a meniscus injury and admitted earlier this year he had struggled to reach his previous levels.

However, in an interview with RadioCoperativa in his homeland, the 27-year-old insists he’s now back to his best.

“It annoys me that people still speak about me knee,” Vidal told the radio station.

“I’ve had no problem since the operation. The knee is fine now, it’s at 100 per cent, I’m happy, because I feel better.”

The combative midfielder has been heavily linked with Manchester United, but recently assured he wants to remain in Turin.

The former Bayer Leverkusen man did, however, admit that he’d like to end his career away from the Bianconeri.

“One day I’d love to return to Colo Colo [in Chile] to try and win the [Copa] Libertadores.

"You have to take things step-by-step though. I’ll be 28 soon, but I still have a lot to do.”

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  - Page 7 Empty Re: -| Blast From The Past | Former Players Thread| -

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:38 pm

Journal - Vidal worst in Chile
03/30/2015 14:00 Editorial TuttoJuve

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Vidal in the challenge to Brazil 'was the worst in the field: "Behind Sanchez, the Juventus player can not enter the heart of the challenge. There being no never dangerous, proposed by playmaker behind Sanchez, not never fails to get a shot. A bad day. Vidal was much livelier in words. "
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:10 pm

Vidal il miglior giocatore di Serie A per tackle
30.03.2015 18:50 di Mirko Di Natale
articolo letto 1746 volte
Foto
Nonostante non stia disputando una grandissima stagione, Arturo Vidal può togliersi una piccolissima soddisfazione. Nella Top 5 stilata da Opta sul proprio profilo Twitter, infatti, il cileno è in testa con il 93% di contrasti vinti. Completano il podio i genoani Facundo Roncaglia e Rincon.
===
Best tackler in Serie A. As I said, only his defensive moves are the same.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:35 pm

Watch from 5:14 for his attacking moves and creativity. Now, his main ability is in the fierce defending he does. Can we see his attacking moves now? I don't know, but tell me Gigi if you notice his skills post his injury
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:23 pm

Vidal today said hr was in 'dire' condition when pplanningying for juve ladt year after his injury. I told you guys, he is a true warrior and would sacrifice himself for the team. Vidal: ' I made choices out of love for juve'
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:56 am

Vidal: 'I asked to take penalty'
By Football Italia staff

Arturo Vidal revealed why he took the penalty for Juventus against Monaco. “I asked Carlos Tevez for the ball.”

The spot-kick proved decisive for a 1-0 first leg quarter-final victory, his first Champions League goal since November 2013.

“I felt confident, so I asked Carlitos for the ball and then I scored. We don’t have a first choice penalty taker, it’s whoever feels most up to it will take it,” the Chilean told Sky Sport Italia.

Vidal had missed a golden opportunity on the stroke of half-time, ballooning over the bar. Did he feel at that point he was never going to break his Champions League drought?

“When I saw the ball go over, I felt tense, but I looked up and saw my wife, so she gave me more confidence to carry on.

“The ball bobbled, but for some reason I’m missing chances that I never used to. Now I’ve scored, I hope to feel more confident.

“It’s normal to feel a little scared in a quarter-final against a team that did so well in the first leg against Arsenal. We were worried at leaving spaces behind us, but in the end we got there.”
===
He said it best Smile He needs to improve his attack Very Happy He will do!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 19, 2015 7:14 pm

http://football-italia.net/66667/vidal-juventus-life

Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue May 19, 2015 9:14 pm

Vidal is back for good. Its a joy to be a Juventini at the moment because of so many things and everyone should be really proud of this club.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:45 am

Is Vidal going to play today for Chile?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:40 pm

GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:36 am

Not bad performance! The warrior is still fighting!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:34 am

salmano9 wrote:Not bad performance! The warrior is still fighting!

I think it was a MOTM performance. You can see he wanted to score. I also think he was linking up well with his teammates, giving nice passes and even getting his own opportunities to score.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:34 am

Vidal scored 2 goals today, and he also had an assist. He played really well in my opinion.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:35 am

Do you guys think he'll stay? I hope so.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:19 am

Yeah he will stay
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:59 am

Involved in a car crash a few hours ago. He is all right though. First reports came as he was drunk driving, but I definitely think that's bullshit.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:23 pm

except the official police report says he had alcohol in his blood:

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2015/06/17/chile-star-arturo-vidal-crashes-ferrari-held-by-police-for-dui-during-copa-america/

Chilean national police Colonel Ricardo Gonzalez confirmed that Vidal, 28, was “under the influence of alcohol” when driving the red Ferrari on Tuesday.

Not sure how this is surprising since Vidal is widely known to be a heavy party guy...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:56 pm

Arturo Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:52 am

One of the pillars in our resurrection.Gonna miss him real bad.

Good luck to him at his new club.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:54 am

Andrew_p wrote:If he continues like this, unfortunately we have to sell him. I believe that despite the average season he is having he can still be sold for 35m plus euros. What do you guys think?

haha eco smile
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:02 am

S wrote:
Andrew_p wrote:If he continues like this, unfortunately we have to sell him. I believe that despite the average season he is having he can still be sold for 35m plus euros. What do you guys think?

haha eco smile
bullseye
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:07 am

Mark - Juventuz version of me Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:11 am

HAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAH this is hilarious!!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:14 pm

“The defeat against Barça had an impact on my decision to leave Turin, because every player wants to lift that Champions League trophy into the air at some point in his career.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:02 pm

Go *bleep* yourself vidal. I hate you for saying that.. He isnt a true Bianconero as we thought.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:29 pm

As much as I liked seeing him fight for our team I don't even care what he says now tbh.
Maybe he's very ambitious but he's talking like he's gonna win CL on first year with Buyern.Of course there are more chances if you play there but at those levels you never know,he may win it first season or retire with only a few ridiculous BuLi trophies Twisted Evil Very Happy
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next