Juventude
dronte
salmano9
S
DeviAngel
21 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  - Page 4 Empty Re: -| Blast From The Past | Former Players Thread| -

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:15 pm

It clearly hasn't been affecting his performances or his attitude on the pitch these last 3 years so I don't give a crap about this personally.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  - Page 4 Empty Re: -| Blast From The Past | Former Players Thread| -

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:13 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:It clearly hasn't been affecting his performances or his attitude on the pitch these last 3 years so I don't give a crap about this personally.

What the man said
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:11 pm

The problem is he came late for practice though. I still don't mind really.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:25 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:It clearly hasn't been affecting his performances or his attitude on the pitch these last 3 years so I don't give a crap about this personally.

What the man said

Yep.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:32 pm

Vidal's knee flared up... All from this fukin chille team that pressures him every time and make him play the whole 90 mins.. *bleep* this shit...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:26 pm

Rumors again saying vidal will leave in January...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:26 pm

Hopefully not. Anything new about his knee injury?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:38 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Hopefully not. Anything new about his knee injury?

Noo, I did not hear anything about that. Most stuff are about his lateness to training the other day and that "Juve are thinking of selling him".

Porceddu (Ag. Fifa): "I do not think it will go away Vidal from Juventus'

A IlSussidiario.net, the agent Fifa Porceddu Manuel spoke of the transfer Juventus: "I do not think it will go away Vidal from Juventus. Definitely not in January, perhaps in June, but talks are premature. Mata, you may want Juventus because the pink Juventus does not have a player with those features. Vidal-Mata? do not think so, but Juventus could focus on Mata also because it can play in the Champions League. "

Other players: "Giovinco is a player a bit 'uneven but at the same time because no single player rose Allegri has these characteristics. Depend also on what the player wants to do. Juventus In this still has not found a lot of space and therefore could decide to go, do not miss the deals at the bottom of the player for Juventus. "
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:00 am

Juventus are reportedly pressuring the Chile national team to release Arturo Vidal early, due to concerns over his knee.
The player has had a question mark over his fitness since undergoing surgery on the joint in May and ahead of schedule returning to represent La Roja at the summer’s World Cup.

Whilst back in action of late following a separate thigh injury, Chile Coach Jorge Sampaoli drew attention back to the 27-year-old’s knee this weekend in commenting that he ended the win over Peru ‘with pain in his knee tendon’.
The Gazzetta dello Sport are leading suggestions from Italy today that it is a situation that has seen Juventus officials contact Chile counterparts to request Vidal return to Turin ahead of schedule and skip tomorrow’s match with Bolivia.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:06 pm

Is there any news about his contract? I really think we need to give him a proper chance on the wings and maybe then we can give him a new contract if he performs well. If not then selling him in January is the better option.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:54 pm

With has last performance against Azerbaijan, I think that Allegri is going to play him against sass and we will rest tevez. I'm hoping to see Giovinco-Coman next match.

I really hope that we don't loose him for free.. Waste of talent and money... Hopefuly he would renew soon.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:02 pm

Sky - In late October meeting between Juve and the entourage of Lichtsteiner for the renewal of the contract. Filter optimism. Situation in stand-by for Giovinco. The latest on Rabiot

According to Sky Sports, Juventus and the entourage of Lichtsteiner are meeting for the end of October, to discuss the renewal of the contract of the outside Switzerland. At Juventus there is optimism for the extension of the relationship with the player class 84. between the parties and there would be no great distance in the appointment set for the next few weeks we will enter into the details of the renewal of the contract by the Swiss. Juve should offer a two-year Lichtsteiner. Giovinco is out of contract in 2015 Juventus is waiting for the claims of the player are lowered and there were more telephone contacts between the parties. Even the entourage of Giovinco is waiting Marotta is to make the first move to talk about the renewal of the contract of the player. In addition, the rule for players in maturity has changed and who goes out of contract in 2015 may make arrangements with another team from the first of January. While regarding the renewal of Chiellini Juventus there are no problems and the defender from Livorno is likely to remain at Juventus. Marotta is continuing to work under the track for Rabiot. The same work he is doing on the Juventus French is doing the Arsenal, puts the Roma is seeking an agreement with PSG. The Bianconeri, though, are a bit 'a low profile compared to the competition for not finally break relations with the French club. Indeed, Juve PSG no longer have a good relationship after the passage of a free transfer to Turin Coma.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:07 pm

Gio is no talent.... he is average player
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:17 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Gio is no talent.... he is average player

Trust me, he would explode with Arsenal in the EPL, just like coutinho in Liver
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:33 pm

salmano9 wrote:

Coutinho did just one season, where is he this season? Same like Giovinco in Parma a team where gio had below average players.

Let's face it giois average player at the best who offers some flashes nothing else. As a wing he would be good player but he wants to play CF and he is to selfish.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:17 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Coutinho did just one season, where is he this season? Same like Giovinco in Parma a team where gio had below average players.

Let's face it giois average player at the best who offers some flashes nothing else. As a wing he would be good player but he wants to play CF and he is to selfish.

I agree that on the wing he would be a good player and I'd like to see him play there hopefully soon.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:37 am

GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

I agree that on the wing he would be a good player and I'd like to see him play there hopefully soon.

Yeah Sad What you guys said is true. I love this player though tbh... I will be sad if he leaves.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:05 am

90' on a friendly match :facepalm:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:39 am

The blame iw on chile for not handling him... They play him 90 mins and we get to throw him in the bench during our games... -.-
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:18 am

Special surveillance, Arturo Vidal returns today from Chile, first he'll have a medical check on his knee, then will meet the management of Juventus, doubtful still for the clash with Sassuolo.
- tuttosport

And they still play him for 90 mins if there's doubt...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:19 pm

Vidal will miss the match against sasd... FTS

00100 to Chile coach sampaoli

EDIT: That means that he is injured...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:38 am

Reports intensify that Real Madrid want to hand Sami Khedira to Juventus in exchange for Arturo Vidal.

The rapport with the Chile international midfielder has suffered a few knocks recently, including a reported €100,000 fine for a bar brawl and repeated injuries.

According to Tuttosport, Manchester United may well miss out on Vidal yet again, as the new favourites are Real Madrid.

The Spaniards are eager to sign him and would offer Khedira as part of the deal.

Khedira is a 27-year-old German international who has also been linked with Arsenal and Milan.

Juventus already have a good trading rapport with Real Madrid after the complex Alvaro Morata deal over the summer.

http://football-italia.net/57373/khedira-key-vidal-deal

rofl
They just can't stop with extreme bullsh*ts lmao. Funny how an incident sparks hundreds of rumors of leaving, again Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:24 am

Vidal: 'Lies about Juve row'

Arturo Vidal released a statement assuring media reports of a row with Juventus and fine for a bar brawl are untrue.

The Chile international was left out of the 1-1 draw with Sassuolo due to fitness concerns after international duty, but the reports continue in Italy and South America that he could be sold in January.

“Following the latest ‘information’ appeared in the media over the last few days, I want to clarify a few things,” wrote Vidal in Spanish on Twitter.

“My rapport with everyone at Juventus is very good. My teammates, the coaching staff and the directors have trust in me and I in them.

“The club did not fine me. The reports on this are erroneous and in many cases done with malice.

“My knee is very good. With hard work I will reach my best physical form, but I was recovering from an operation and have therefore not been able to complete the same pre-season training schedule as my teammates.

“I am 100 per cent committed to my club and to Chile. I hope to win titles with both these teams.

“I hope that with this comment I have correctly informed everyone. I am sure the malicious people out there will continue to lie, but I cannot do anything to avoid that.

“Hugs, Arturo.”
==
Knew it Heart Those reporters will continue fabricating stories... Forza Arturo. Thanks for telling us this. Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:09 pm

Vidal enjoys Allegri's Juve

Arturo Vidal praised Coach Max Allegri and sets the bar high for Juventus in the Champions League.

The Bianconeri went three points clear at the top of the Serie A table after beating Empoli 2-0, as Roma lost by the same result at Napoli.

“It is always important to be on top,” the Chile midfielder told Sky Sport Italia.

“Roma are strong and if Napoli continue to play like that then they can do great things too.”

Coach Allegri complained this week that critics were too harsh on his Juventus.

“I get on very well in the Coach’s tactical system, as I have more freedom to roam in attack. I am getting close to 100 per cent fitness,” noted Vidal.

On Tuesday Juventus host Olympiacos in a must-win Champions League match.

“We are in good condition and this game with Olympiacos is like a Final for us. How far can we go? First of all let’s get out of the group, then quarter or semi-finals would be positive, even if winning the Champions League is a dream for anyone.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:03 pm

Vidal knee is fully healed after today's clinic check up, and that the knee is in perfect condition
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:29 am

DeviAngel wrote:Vidal knee is fully healed after today's clinic check up, and that the knee is in perfect condition

One of the best news I've heard lately! Very happy for FINALLY handling his situation well!

As you guys said earlier, he IS getting back to form!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next