Juventude
dronte
salmano9
S
DeviAngel
21 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  - Page 6 Empty Re: -| Blast From The Past | Former Players Thread| -

Post by salmano9 Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:16 pm

Vidal and involution worrying ...
02/17/2015 23:00 John Spinazzola article read 514 times

Arturo Vidal is another player. Until last year, with Conte on the bench, the Chilean was the weapon in most of Juve, with a game across the board, focusing on defense and attack to spur beaten, never a break. Then, with the advent of Allegri and the change of form, started the involution. As explained calciomercato.com, the Juventus - used as a playmaker - hard to find the location and to showcase its technical and tactical qualities that have made him an idol of the Stadium. In summer you thought was a problem of the countless rumors of him huddled, then he blamed the operated knee before the World Cup but his performances have never been satisfactory, at least not like those of Pogba and Marchisio, the two half 'wings in the middle of Allegri. Now Juve hopes that the Chilean can regain the glories of the past, because while it serves the contribution of the number 23 for the season finale, the other the last few months at a high level could trigger an auction market in summer, which at the time there would be.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  - Page 6 Empty Re: -| Blast From The Past | Former Players Thread| -

Post by Andrew Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:45 pm

Injured again :facepalm:

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:50 pm

Tendon infalamation in his thigh...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:31 pm

If he continues like this, unfortunately we have to sell him. I believe that despite the average season he is having he can still be sold for 35m plus euros. What do you guys think?

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:10 pm

Andrew_p wrote:If he continues like this, unfortunately we have to sell him. I believe that despite the average season he is having he can still be sold for 35m plus euros. What do you guys think?

The real question is are we aredy to gamble on him, be patient and wait to re-hit his form because he is coming from a nasty injury ( which I think he'l never be the same player)

b) Sell him and risk he hits the top form next season.

c) Keep him until next summer.

Last edited by DeviAngel on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:10 am

I think we should keep him. I do think he can get back to top form because I don't see him running any slower or weirder, at least that's what I think. I think he looks better in the derbies and the games against bigger teams because of the fact he probably gets more tackles each game.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:42 am

GIGItheBest wrote:I think we should keep him. I do think he can get back to top form because I don't see him running any slower or weirder, at least that's what I think. I think he looks better in the derbies and the games against bigger teams because of the fact he probably gets more tackles each game.

Yeah, he played so well vs Milan and Inter. He looked so energetic actually. But in small games he disappears!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:21 am

CACERES A MP: "Today we had to win, Vidal and 'a little' tired but for Tuesday will be fine"
02/21/2015 00:00 Drafting TuttoJuve Twitter: Tuttojuve_com article read 2447 times

Martin Caceres spoke to Mediaset Premium: "We Cesena after we took a draw that made us spend a week angry, we have done our duty today and we won, we did not play well in the second half but were important three points. It can happen at this time. The thought of Borussia? It was said that everything was important today, now comes a game as beautiful as the Borussia. We are fine, we train and we try to do the best and try to finish well. Vidal and 'a little 'fatigued but for Tuesday will be fine.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:53 pm

Pogba better, but Vidal worse
By Football Italia staff

Paul Pogba looks set to recover against Roma, but now Juventus are worried about Arturo Vidal.

The Scudetto showdown kicks off on Monday at 20.00 GMT, click here for a match preview.

Andrea Pirlo is already ruled out for three weeks by a calf injury.

Pogba was in doubt due to a thigh problem, but has been stepping up his training schedule over the last two days.

The young French midfielder seems more likely to play than not.

However, today Vidal suffered a knock to the back during training and his condition will be evaluated tomorrow.
====
We are gettin used to this...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:27 pm

He's finished as a WC player, he's broken.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:27 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:He's finished as a WC player, he's broken.

As someone said earlier, he still has the grinta and fighting spirit, but is no longer the same.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:55 pm

salmano9 wrote:

As someone said earlier, he still has the grinta and fighting spirit, but is no longer the same.

Padoin also has fighting spirit Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:58 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Padoin also has fighting spirit Very Happy

Hahahahahahaha Padoin is a joker Laughing
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:40 am

Really average performance... He is not who he was... Is he still considered to be World Class? Sad

He lost this attacking, dribbling skills Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:32 am

Just give him more time, he's starting to improve, and hopefully he'll get back to his best or better soon.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:25 am

He isn't improving... He only got his technique, but he lost something bigger...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:07 am

He might be saving some energy for Copa America, who knows.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:25 am

Andrew_p wrote:He might be saving some energy for Copa America, who knows.

his career will be done after the copa imo... he needs a rest
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:58 pm

salmano9 wrote:

I think the world cup killed him. As much as i love Vidal and I am a fan os his just as much as anyone I would cash in on him if the opportunity came up to improve the team in other areas, we still have Asamoah to come back and he is an amazing midfielder when ployed in his natural position
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:15 am

marottalad wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

I think the world cup killed him. As much as i love Vidal and I am a fan os his just as much as anyone I would cash in on him if the opportunity came up to improve the team in other areas, we still have Asamoah to come back and he is an amazing midfielder when ployed in his natural position

The idea of selling him just makes my eyes blue Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:24 am

http://matchcenter.mlssoccer.com/matchcenter/2015-03-07-vancouver-whitecaps-fc-vs-toronto-fc/recap
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:09 am

Well if his value drops too low no point in selling but giving him a shot next season again, he is coming out of nasty injury and in the recent matches he is improving, he seems afraid from challenges sometimes. HE has time until the end of the season
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:36 am

Yep, Devi is totally right. It would be stupid to sell him when he is in such a bad form.

His value dropped a lot, we wouldn't get enough for him, better business to stick with him until he gets his form back again.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:20 pm

Vidal called up for Chile

Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal is among five Serie A players called up for Chile’s games against Iran and Brazil.

Inter’s Gary Medel also makes the squad, alongside Carlos Carmona of Atalanta and Fiorentina midfielders David Pizarro and Mati Fernandez.

Mauricio Isla, who is on loan at Queens Park Rangers from Juventus is also called up for the two friendly matches on March 26 and 29 respectively.

Chile squad for Iran and Brazil: Bravo [Barcelona], Mena [Cruzerio], Isla [Queens Park Rangers], Jara [Mainz], Albornoz [Hannover], Medel [Inter], Roco [Elche], Lichnovsky [Porto], Carmona [Atalanta], Vidal [Juventus], Aranguiz [Internacional], Pizarro [Fiorentina], Fernandez [Fiorentina], Millar [Atlas], Valdivia [Palmeiras], Sanchez [Arsenal], Vargas [Queens Park Rangers], Hernandez [Celta Vigo], Orellana [Celta Vigo], Fuenzalida [Boca Juniors].
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:00 am

Anyone other than me thinks that Vidal played much better in bigger games than in minor ones?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:53 am

Vidal: ‘My knee is fine’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal admits ‘it annoys me’ when people talk about his knee, insisting he’s at ‘100 per cent’.

The Chilean international missed the end of last season following surgery for a meniscus injury and admitted earlier this year he had struggled to reach his previous levels.

However, in an interview with RadioCoperativa in his homeland, the 27-year-old insists he’s now back to his best.

“It annoys me that people still speak about me knee,” Vidal told the radio station.

“I’ve had no problem since the operation. The knee is fine now, it’s at 100 per cent, I’m happy, because I feel better.”

The combative midfielder has been heavily linked with Manchester United, but recently assured he wants to remain in Turin.

The former Bayer Leverkusen man did, however, admit that he’d like to end his career away from the Bianconeri.

“One day I’d love to return to Colo Colo [in Chile] to try and win the [Copa] Libertadores.

"You have to take things step-by-step though. I’ll be 28 soon, but I still have a lot to do.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next