titosantill
Rebaño Sagrado
jibers
Curtinho
futbol
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Merging men's football and women's football - Page 3 Empty Re: Merging men's football and women's football

Post by Adit Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:31 am

Futbol, your argument about Europeans having a better IQ than Blacks is simply a fallacy propagated by white supermascist. Every human beings have similar brain capacity and their intelligence varies according to their growth and surrounding.

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Merging men's football and women's football - Page 3 Empty Re: Merging men's football and women's football

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:24 am

Breaking: Alex Morgan Pregnant! Admits Timothy Chandler as the father!
Just 4 months before the World Cup in Russia, devastated fans around the US are shocked to the news that one of their star players announced that she was pregnant after conceiving with her teammate inside the team bus during a promotional tour around the Midwest for the upcoming major tournament.

"It was a mistake I know, we were just bored. Timothy and I just wanted to have a little bit of fun. We were just horny and I.. No.. We thought we could just... You know, spend some time on the team bus while the guys aren't done signing autographs."

A sobbing Alex Morgan apologized on national television for letting her urges get the best out of her as she was just too "horny" on that Wednesday afternoon. She did in fact confirmed that the father is USNT defender Timothy Chandler but the 24 year old denied Morgan's confession stating "I didn't touch her!" before storming out in front of the press yesterday evening. Reports say that Chandler has now missed the plane for the squad's upcoming friendly match against North Korea in Pyongyang.

"The whole team is shocked by this news, I'm pretty devastated as well. Alex will be left out of the squad indefinitely. She needs all the support she can get for her pregnancy and for the upcoming child of course. I don't know where Timothy is" says the USNT Head Coach Jurgen Klinsmann.

Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum