Jay29
MJ
Vlad the Impaler
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Sri
45 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:06 pm

srigooner wrote:Transfers and Raptor Laughing

Transfers and Sri picking on me. Rolling Eyes

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Jay29 Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:10 pm

Well, a week before the window we hadn't signed Elneny. There were only reports a deal was being close to completion.

At the moment if you believe reports we're waiting for a decision on his work permit, which takes time. When he inevitably doesn't get one and we appeal that'll take up more time. And until Arsenal know he'll get one they're not going say anything about the deal.

I'd be surprised if we heard anything about it this week.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:15 pm

I know Jay, I just found the whole media thing funny. I know transfers take time and thanks for proper response, rather than some people who pick everything i say. Thumbs up
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:20 pm

hope this deal falls through and we get Weigl instead :coffee:
heard Tom Huddlestone is our alternative https://i.servimg.com/u/f12/17/64/32/82/lucas10.gif
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:43 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:

Come on Rapz, you know I love you <3

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:03 pm

srigooner wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

I know, we a big family. I am just being funny. Heart
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:08 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
srigooner wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

Thought I inadvertently offended you. Apologies if I did.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:24 pm

srigooner wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
srigooner wrote:

Its all good for real, i know you were joking. You dont have to apologies. Thumbs up

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:37 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
srigooner wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

Its all good for real, i know you were joking. You dont have to apologies. Thumbs up

trying to make a joke that doesn't offend anyone:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:41 pm

@sri. Laughing

Back to tranfers.
Olivier Giroud: "I know that maybe we sign a player, an Egyptian one... No, not yet. It is close" Very Happy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:47 pm

I don't think we'll sign anyone else.

However, I hope Elneny turns out to be like Gabriel and Monreal - our signings in the previous winter windows. bounce

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:58 pm

Giroud"Tell me where we need new players? Just tell me where? I will explain the opposite judgment," he said. "We have very good players as well on the bench, young players waiting to come in. They are very talented.
"Danny Welbeck will come back in one month and a half. Theo Walcott can play up front, Joel Campbell is doing well with his national team up front. If I am less good or get injured, we still have a solution.
"
hmm hmm
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/631113/Olivier-Giroud-challenges-Alan-Shearer-to-explain-where-Arsenal-need-to-strengthen
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:10 pm

srigooner wrote:I don't think we'll sign anyone else.

However, I hope Elneny turns out to be like Gabriel and Monreal - our signings in the previous winter windows. bounce

This is really good to hear from a Basel fan.

Since I'm a huge fan of both, Arsenal as well as FC Basel I can confirm that Elneny is a solid midfielder with good passing, Stamina and finishing.
He has a huge workrate and prefers the simple passes.

Nice.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:15 pm

From what I have read so far, my judgment is that Elneny-Ramsey will be a much better midfield combination that Flamini-Ramsey. Elneny seems to have the tools that would complement Ramsey's attack-oriented instincts.

Take Soton 4-0 for example. I did not watch the game, since I was on vacation. However, Arseblog & Tactics Column gave me an impression that Ramsey and Flamini were disconnected when Ramsey pushed up to help the attack, leaving us gaping with only Flamini to cover and no link up. Elneny's supposed workrate rivaling Ramsey, and his link-up play superior to Flamni, should cover that scenario.

Just as Santi-Coq is a partnership that builds on each of their strengths.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:10 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Giroud"Tell me where we need new players? Just tell me where? I will explain the opposite judgment," he said. "We have very good players as well on the bench, young players waiting to come in. They are very talented.
"Danny Welbeck will come back in one month and a half. Theo Walcott can play up front, Joel Campbell is doing well with his national team up front. If I am less good or get injured, we still have a solution.
"
hmm hmm
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/631113/Olivier-Giroud-challenges-Alan-Shearer-to-explain-where-Arsenal-need-to-strengthen

lmao forget Arteta, Wenger has taken Giroud under his wing to become the next Arsenal manager.

If I am less good

this made me sad.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:20 pm

I know it's a ridiculous rumor but I want Aubameyang bad all over again. Why didn't we just sign from St. Etienne again?
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:01 am

Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke more or less confirmed that Aubameyang has a price and can be replaced if the right offer comes in.

"One must never make the mistake to believe that a club like BVB is dependent on a player," he told ​BILD. "We are not dependent on anyone. When Robert Lewandowski left, we found [a replacement] and he even has three more goals than Lewa.

"We are now so well positioned that we can offer alternative solutions again and again.[Our aim is that] our team stays together. We do not have as much money as the top stars in the Premier League, but we have a lot of other things to offer – for example our players were able to celebrate Christmas."

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=38824
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40