Morgan Schneiderlin

5 posters

Go down

Morgan Schneiderlin Empty Morgan Schneiderlin

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:06 pm

Morgan Schneiderlin 2276801876 Morgan Schneiderlin 2276801876Morgan Schneiderlin 2276801876 Morgan Schneiderlin 2276801876Morgan Schneiderlin 2276801876 Morgan Schneiderlin 2276801876

Congratulations for this wonderful signing Morgan Schneiderlin 2276801876 Sad Mad Crying or Very sad Neutral silent pale :wub:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Morgan Schneiderlin Empty Re: Morgan Schneiderlin

Post by B-Mac Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:33 pm

Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:35 pm

I just opened Twitter and saw BBC's tweet confirming this. Someone pinch me.

Woody you absolute legend!

How am I gonna sleep after the weekend we've just had. lol
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:54 pm

manutd.com wrote:Manchester United sign France midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin

Manchester United is delighted to announce that Morgan Schneiderlin has completed his transfer from Southampton. Morgan joins on a four-year contract with the option to extend for a further year.

Schneiderlin, 25, has made 253 appearances and scored 15 times for Southampton since his debut in 2008. The French international has made nine appearances for his country.

Morgan Schneiderlin said: "I am delighted to be a Manchester United player. Once I learned that United were interested in signing me, it was a very easy decision to make. I have enjoyed seven very happy years with Southampton and it’s a club that will always be in my heart. But the chance to be part of this squad to help this great club be successful was too good to miss.

"I’m excited to be starting that journey on our trip to the USA. I know what Manchester United means to fans all over the world and I’m looking forward to experiencing that."

Louis van Gaal said: "Morgan is a very talented player with great energy and ability. His skills will complement the players that we already have and I am very pleased that we have been able to complete this deal before the tour to the United States. That training camp will be very important in our preparations for the new season and gives Morgan and the other players a chance to show our fans what they can achieve together."

Photo of Schneiderlin:
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:32 pm

B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:57 am

Not many words said about Schneiderlin in comparison with the other signings, Darmian, Bastian and Depay but how do you guys feel about Morgan's arrival? Do you think he can become a starter for us? From what we saw at Soton, he was very destructive and very good defensively and I think he can be a solid rock in our midfield.

Still, if the other midfielders don't perform well in offensive,  I don't expect Morgan to do something to save their asses because although he scored vs Club America he doesn't have a good record of goals scored in the previous years (Herrera beats him by far for example).

I am eager to see how much impact will he have on our offensive next season. Also, curious to see how will he develop near Carrick/Herrera/Bastian cause on the paper it seems there are going to grow some nice midfield partnerships.

Perhaps Depay and Fellaini will be used in the "so called 4-3-3" by VG in front of the CM pair and they will also be part of a very probable triangle which also sounds interesting.

Many games ahead this season and I can't wait to see a starting XI with Herrera and Schneiderlin.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:59 am

Excited to see what Mourinho can do with him. Last season was obviously a blip for him and like with so many of our other guys he too got VanGaalised . We know the level he can play. When on top of his game he is virtually impenetrable in that midfield sitting in front of the defense.
Now there are rumors that we are planning to sell him to Everton/Koeman and everything and is looking to replace him with Matuidi. Dont think that is going to happen tho.
But if it happens, well..then it will be very disappointing.

Anyway setting that aside, I think he will be one of our most vital players going into the new season.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:43 pm

Seems like everything is a question mark right now. Players, tactics, formation, style of play... Hopefully, he (Mourinho) will get max out of everything.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:24 pm

Looks like this thread's days are numbered. Sad Hopefully he will do well at Everton. Personally would have kept him, but it seems Mou trusts Fellaini more than this lad. Rolling Eyes So fair enough.
On a plus tho, feels good to receive a fair amount of money for a change from the sale of a player. We nearly recouped what we paid Soton. So great work by Jose in that regard. 1 or 2 seasons back we would have sold off a player like him for 8-10 million. Laughing

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:14 pm

Glory wrote:Looks like this thread's days are numbered. Sad Hopefully he will do well at Everton. Personally would have kept him, but it seems Mou trusts Fellaini more than this lad. Rolling Eyes So fair enough.
On a plus tho, feels good to receive a fair amount of money for a change from the sale of a player. We nearly recouped what we paid Soton. So great work by Jose in that regard. 1 or 2 seasons back we would have sold off a player like him for 8-10 million. Laughing

Yep.

I liked Mourinho's attitude towards Morgan. Mourinho said Morgan will be an option in the 2nd part of the season but Schneiderlin didn't accept the fact that he isn't a first choice for Jose. So, very professional from Mourinho to say that he is happy because a very good player like Schneiderlin will have the chance to play weekly for Everton.

And like you said, the money we are getting for him. Shocked Nice job! Good luck to Morgan!

Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down