Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

+19
zarola
cyberman
Harmonica
pdolson
aford92
Yeezus
Ali
M99
Abramovich
Backspacer
Patrick Bateman
Guiltybystander
TheRedStag
Freeza
RealGunner
RED
Gil
Lex
Nishankly
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by Nishankly Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:43 pm

WayneRooney Wayne Rooney
Nice to see sah young sign today. Great player. Looking forward to some assists of him.

piersmorgan Piers Morgan
Hope he assists you in how to spell his name RT @WayneRooney: Nice to see sah young sign today. Looking forward to some assists of him.

WayneRooney Wayne Rooney
@piersmorgan shut up u egg and get out of cowells hole. Won't tell u again.

piersmorgan Piers Morgan
Only thing egg-shaped is your absurd new head RT @WayneRooney: @piersmorgan shut up u egg and get out of cowells hole. Won't tell u again.


LOL ..




Last edited by Nishank on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 21021
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by Lex Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:45 pm

Rooney should just get off Twitter, he's easier to manipulate than emo girls who have dad issues
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15099
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by Gil Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:47 pm

Lex wrote:Rooney should just get off Twitter, he's easier to manipulate than emo girls who have dad issues
How do you come up with some of this stuff? Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 9447
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by RED Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:47 pm

Nishank bringing an old banter between them two just to have a dig at a United player.

Shet thread.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10249
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by Nishankly Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Nishank bringing an old banter between them two just to have a dig at a United player.

Shet thread.

I was going through Rooney's tweets.. This is what came up.
Sorry if i hurt you..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 21021
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:55 pm

Gil wrote:
Lex wrote:Rooney should just get off Twitter, he's easier to manipulate than emo girls who have dad issues
How do you come up with some of this stuff? Laughing

we get daily entertainment at arsenal section Cool

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by RED Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Nishank wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:Nishank bringing an old banter between them two just to have a dig at a United player.

Shet thread.

I was going through Rooney's tweets.. This is what came up.
Sorry if i hurt you..

Don't think it was thread worthy tbh. It's not really a big deal + it's old as hell. If you have Twitter, and you follow Rooney, Rio, Owen and Morgan, you will see this banter between them everytime. It's usually started by the bitter Gooner Morgan, but the United players always put him in his place.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10249
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:06 pm

lol i have to follow Rooney now... LMAO
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23453
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by Nishankly Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:14 pm

Freeza wrote:lol i have to follow Rooney now... LMAO

Very Happy
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 21021
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by TheRedStag Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:15 pm

This is nothing compared to Seamus Coleman pwning Phil Neveille.

Hold on I'll bump that thread.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by Nishankly Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:

Don't think it was thread worthy tbh. It's not really a big deal + it's old as hell. If you have Twitter, and you follow Rooney, Rio, Owen and Morgan, you will see this banter between them everytime. It's usually started by the bitter Gooner Morgan, but the United players always put him in his place.

Enjoy the moment mate. :coffee:

Its just a coincidence its a united player, Im sure you wouldn't have called this shite if it was a Liverpool player..
It is funny you have to accept Very Happy

And as old has hell?

i didnt know hell was 4 days old... :coffee:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 21021
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by Guiltybystander Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Rooney lacks humour though - his replies are always some sort of Tourette rant.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow
Posts : 1709
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by RED Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:19 pm

Nishank wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:

Don't think it was thread worthy tbh. It's not really a big deal + it's old as hell. If you have Twitter, and you follow Rooney, Rio, Owen and Morgan, you will see this banter between them everytime. It's usually started by the bitter Gooner Morgan, but the United players always put him in his place.

Enjoy the moment mate. :coffee:

Its just a coincidence its a united player, Im sure you wouldn't have called this shite if it was a Liverpool player..
It is funny you have to accept Very Happy

And as old has hell?

i didnt know hell was 4 days old... :coffee:

I honestly would think the same if it was a LFC player,Chelsea player etc. 4 days is old in Twitter world Wink
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10249
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by TheRedStag Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:19 pm

Any examples of Morgan getting put in his place Devil_is_red?
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Lex Razz
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by RED Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:23 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:Any examples of Morgan getting put in his place Devil_is_red?

Just go into Ferdinand's timeline, or Rooneys. Plenty of times he was put in his place. I have to admit though, Morgan comes out with some gems at times.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10249
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by Backspacer Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:26 pm

Ferdinand got roasted by Morgan a couple days ago.

Made some not-so-nice comments about his marking of Messi. Dude is a professional troll.
Backspacer
Backspacer
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 246
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by RED Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:29 pm

#Messicre. LOL..the guy is a good WUM. But he is so obsessed with United.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10249
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by TheRedStag Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:Any examples of Morgan getting put in his place Devil_is_red?

Just go into Ferdinand's timeline, or Rooneys. Plenty of times he was put in his place. I have to admit though, Morgan comes out with some gems at times.

OK ill go on an try and find them again. Morgan is a seriously good troll but when he's being a grammar nazi its a bit pathetic.

Still dont like him, only when he's wumming on United players.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:33 am

I think Lex is Piers Morgan in disguise 🐘

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by Abramovich Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:45 am

Lmao I need to read twitter more
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by M99 Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:27 am

LOL Morgans is such a troll. He should wind up Balotelli, that would be entertaining. Battle of The Trolls Very Happy
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by Ali Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:15 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:#Messicre. LOL..the guy is a good WUM. But he is so obsessed with United.

I think Piers first tweet sort of applies to you to ! Haha :farao:
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by RED Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Owen and the Utd obsessive Morgan going at it right now.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10249
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by Lex Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:38 pm

After the way Owen stuck both feet in his mouth last time, i wouldn't
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15099
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll. Empty Re: Piers Morgan- THE ultimate troll.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum