Glory
B-Mac
Vlad the Impaler
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

2015/2016 Pre-Season - Page 5 Empty Re: 2015/2016 Pre-Season

Post by Glory Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:19 am

Utter joke of a performance. It was like Darmian vs psg rather than man u vs psg most of the time.
But this lack of penetration, slow build up play, lack of team work all these problems in our game right now can b easily avoided and addressed. Its not even that hard. Can't understand this guy' s logic however hard I try. At least finally he have the players now that he want and yet the he comes up with such weird decisions.

Just a pre season game but still, not encouraging signs at all for the season ahead. Force herera out like this and I will be done with him whatever grand and groundbreaking his long term vision and crap for the club is.
I am overreacting a tad. Let's wait for the season to begin.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

2015/2016 Pre-Season - Page 5 Empty Re: 2015/2016 Pre-Season

Post by RED Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:42 am

Be prepared for another frustrating season of baffling experiments and in game decisions, until injuries/suspensions allows him to stumble upon a balanced and winning team- like our last good run of form back in March.

Obviously this is all based on whether he picks yesterday's starting 11 as the set team for the new season (that CB pairing of Jones and Blind :facepalm: ), which looks more and more likely that he will. But then again, LVG is unpredictable, so there is a slim bit of hope that he won't.

Just for the record, I don't think you're over reacting, Glory. We were up against a top, organized and defensively solid side yesterday and last season's problems came home to roost, and he has the players to fix it or atleast improve the situation if he only chooses to play the right players in their natural positions. (Same arguments and frustartions us Utd fans were having last season)

Play Smalling alongside Jones, don't know why LVG doesn't rate Herrera ffs, despite his showing in the latter part of last season, he'll give us an injection of pace in the middle and can contribute to creativity and goals. I want to see Memphis out wide (he's not a no.10, so stop trying to make him one when we have other more capable players who can play that role) where he excelled last season. Hopefully last night is the last we see a Schweini and Carrick MF- Too deep, too slow and too static, leaving a large gap between the midfield and attack. Need one of them sitting deep behind Schneiderlin and Herrera.

That's half way to fixing the issues in the first team. LVG knows more about football than all of us combined, but again I'm dreading he's trying to be too clever at the detriment of the team. Can't afford another slow start to the season and then playing catch up like last season, for sure.

Yep, let's wait and see.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5