The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

+54
marottalad
elitedam
halamadrid2
jibers
breva
Juveman17
Lucifer
RED
Andrew
Doc
FilthyLuca
Katy Perry
elm_baraja_shaman
urbaNRoots
ExtremistEnigma
Casciavit
Firenze
BusterLfc
Lupi
farfan
EL Patron
Kick
RedOranje
InteristAli
DeviAngel
Gil
Cookie Monster
Luca
salmano9
Hapless_Hans
MaraVilla
Vibe
iftikhar
Forza
McAgger
BarrileteCosmico
Cruijf
flameas
Based Bonera
dronte
InterMalia
Tomwin Lannister
djfawnz
Lord Spencer
dostoevsky
zizzle
RealGunner
M99
Kaladin
S
Robespierre
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dante
McLewis
58 posters

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by McLewis Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:49 pm

New season, new thread.

Mo money, mo problems....for some of our clubs anyway.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 13457
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by McLewis Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:53 pm

Roma: Bertolacci and Falque deal
By Football Italia staff

Andrea Bertolacci and Iago Falque will reportedly undergo a Roma medical on Monday, leaving Genoa for €16.5m.

The Giallorossi met with Genoa directors today and according to Sky Sport Italia worked out the final details of the double transfer.

Bertolacci was already co-owned by Roma, whereas forward Iago Falque is a new addition to Rudi Garcia’s side.

Initially it had been suggested the deal would be worth €15m, but Genoa managed to negotiate them up to €16.5m.

Milan had also been interested in Italy international Bertolacci, though they could still make an offer to Roma.

They are expected to undergo medicals in Rome on Monday morning before putting pen to paper on their contracts.

It’s another move for well-travelled 25-year-old Iago Falque, who scored 13 goals in 32 Serie A games this season, also providing five assists.

--------------------------------

Now you can rest easy, Milanisti.

As for us Romanisti, we got what we wanted here. We've wanted Bertolacci back for at least a couple of seasons now. Feeling is he could be the next Florenzi. As for Falque? Big ol' definitive "meh".....appears to be a readymade replacement for Gervinho.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 13457
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by Dante Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:55 pm

Although i know some here like Bertolacci , i am yet to buy into the hype , although i could just be the last one into it lol

I would preffer if we could get Nainggolan if you manage to mess it up with him , if we are to talk about a Roma midfielder i would like to snatch from you guys :coffee:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:58 pm

Dante wrote:

I would preffer if we could get Nainggolan if you manage to mess it up with him , if we are to talk about a Roma midfielder i would like to snatch from you guys :coffee:


http://www.gfycat.com/IdleFrequentFish
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by Robespierre Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:59 pm

Let it Bee.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17196
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by McLewis Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:00 pm

We are doing our best to screw up that deal with this gyrating Mad

The longer this draws on, the more nervous we get. I have a feel the deal for him is probably done, but it's the Astori and Ibarbo deals as well as the youngsters we're giving Cagliari that are really slowing this down. Nervy stuff.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 13457
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by Robespierre Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:02 pm

McLewis wrote:Roma: Bertolacci and Falque deal
By Football Italia staff

Andrea Bertolacci and Iago Falque will reportedly undergo a Roma medical on Monday, leaving Genoa for €16.5m.

The Giallorossi met with Genoa directors today and according to Sky Sport Italia worked out the final details of the double transfer.

Bertolacci was already co-owned by Roma, whereas forward Iago Falque is a new addition to Rudi Garcia’s side.

Initially it had been suggested the deal would be worth €15m, but Genoa managed to negotiate them up to €16.5m.

Milan had also been interested in Italy international Bertolacci, though they could still make an offer to Roma.

They are expected to undergo medicals in Rome on Monday morning before putting pen to paper on their contracts.

It’s another move for well-travelled 25-year-old Iago Falque, who scored 13 goals in 32 Serie A games this season, also providing five assists.

--------------------------------

Now you can rest easy, Milanisti.

As for us Romanisti, we got what we wanted here. We've wanted Bertolacci back for at least a couple of seasons now. Feeling is he could be the next Florenzi. As for Falque? Big ol' definitive "meh".....appears to be a readymade replacement for Gervinho.


This was reported by Pedulla , listened by me .

Bertolacci looks like a Bonaventura-esque player, I'd like to have him always in my team , but of course the price...
it looks like the typical situation where if you have him you don't want to sell him also to 15 , if you are the pretender you don't want to spend so much
I don't believe much in this source tbh


Last edited by Robespierre on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17196
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by Dante Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:05 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Dante wrote:

I would preffer if we could get Nainggolan if you manage to mess it up with him , if we are to talk about a Roma midfielder i would like to snatch from you guys :coffee:


http://www.gfycat.com/IdleFrequentFish

a midget who can assist with his head and will cost 20m , let's do this ffs Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by Dante Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:08 pm

Robespierre wrote:
McLewis wrote:Roma: Bertolacci and Falque deal
By Football Italia staff

Andrea Bertolacci and Iago Falque will reportedly undergo a Roma medical on Monday, leaving Genoa for €16.5m.

The Giallorossi met with Genoa directors today and according to Sky Sport Italia worked out the final details of the double transfer.

Bertolacci was already co-owned by Roma, whereas forward Iago Falque is a new addition to Rudi Garcia’s side.

Initially it had been suggested the deal would be worth €15m, but Genoa managed to negotiate them up to €16.5m.

Milan had also been interested in Italy international Bertolacci, though they could still make an offer to Roma.

They are expected to undergo medicals in Rome on Monday morning before putting pen to paper on their contracts.

It’s another move for well-travelled 25-year-old Iago Falque, who scored 13 goals in 32 Serie A games this season, also providing five assists.

--------------------------------

Now you can rest easy, Milanisti.

As for us Romanisti, we got what we wanted here. We've wanted Bertolacci back for at least a couple of seasons now. Feeling is he could be the next Florenzi. As for Falque? Big ol' definitive "meh".....appears to be a readymade replacement for Gervinho.


This was reported by Pedulla , listened by me .

Bertolacci looks like a Bonaventura-esque player, I'd like to have him always in my team , but of course the price...
it looks like the typical situation where if you have him you don't want to sell him also to 15 , if you are the pretender you don't want to spend so much
I don't believe much in this source tbh


agreed and in any case , i am sure Roma will be happy to keep him , let alone sell him to Milan or Inter really.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by McLewis Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:13 pm

Meh, if reports are to be believed, Garcia is very keen on keeping Bertolacci with the squad for at least this season so Milan or Inter will have to wait until at least next summer before trying to prise him away from us.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 13457
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by Dante Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:12 pm

McLewis wrote:Meh, if reports are to be believed, Garcia is very keen on keeping Bertolacci with the squad for at least this season so Milan or Inter will have to wait until at least next summer before trying to prise him away from us.


i'd say Milan may try something this summer , if we haven't already , but i very much doubt that anything will go through . If Garcia wants him to stay like you said there , then he isn't going anywhere and besides , Roma has a better team and participating in the Cl , he would be quite mad to reject all that and join Milan right now. And for a reported 15m price or so , with bonuses and what not , let's just say Bertolacci to Milan has already been discussed more than necessary . Obviously he would have better chances to play more at Milan , but then again , there's already Montolivo and De Jong and you never know who we may sign for the midfield .. I really doubt we would pay 15m for him unless he would start every game and nobody could guarantee him this atm. Maybe if we fail in all our primary targets , but again , i don't see Roma selling .

Unless the player wants to start games at all costs , which at Milan may or may not happen , i seriously doubt he will agree to leave Roma . As far as i can see , Roma didn't pay 8 / 8.5m just so they could sell him to Milan , or Inter for that matter. If that was the case they would have already sold their own half to Genoa for more or less what they paid to get full ownership and that would be it really. Profit wise it would be the same , so obviously Roma isn't really looking to sell him.

All in all , 99% he will be a Roma player next season , it's a case closed i believe .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by McLewis Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:39 pm

I think he plays a similar role to what Leandro Paredes played this past season so he'll see some time, but not a whole lot.

This largely depends on the fitness of De Rossi and Strootman though....especially Strootman.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 13457
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by S Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:28 pm

No more co-ownership system in Serie A after tomorrow.

All the existing co-ownership deals will expire after tomorrow.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28518
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by Robespierre Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:38 pm

I hope to keep Benassi , imo he's legit.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17196
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by S Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:36 am

Serie A signings thus far : (will continue updating it as the window progresses)

Atalanta
Mauricio Pinilla(permanent)-€2m

Bologna
Ibrahim M'Baye-€3.5m

Chievo Verona
Ervin Zukanovic-undisclosed

Empoli
Riccardo Saponara(permanent)-€4m

Genoa
Darko Lazovic-Free
Goran Pandev-Free
Serge Gakpe-Free

Inter
Geoffrey Kondogbia-€30m + bonuses
Xherdan Shaqiri(permanent)-€15m
Jeison Murillo-€8m

Juventus
Paulo Dybala-€32m + bonuses
Mario Mandzukic-€19m + bonuses
Roberto Pereyra-€14m + bonuses
Sami Khedira-Free

Lazio
Dusan Basta(permanent)-€5m
Mauricio-€2.7m
Wesley Hoedt-€0.7m
Ravel Morrison-Free

Milan
Rodrigo Ely-Free
Simone Verdi-€2.8m

Napoli
Pepe Reina-€2m
Mirko Valdifiori-€5.5m

Palermo
Ahmad Benali-Free
Matheus Cassini-€1.5m

Roma
Radja Nainggolan(permanent)-€9m
Andrea Bertolacci(permanent)-€8.5m

Sampdoria
Alfred Duncan(permanent)-€2.6m
Luis Muriel(permanent)-€10.5m
Andrea Coda-Free
Edgar Barreto-Free
Niklas Moisander-Free

Torino
Afriyie Acquah-€2.8m
Danilo Avelar-€2.5m
Salvador Ichazo-€1.6m
Marco Benassi-€3.8m

Frosinone



Carpi



Fiorentina



Hellas Verona



Sassuolo
Domenico Berardi(permanent)-€10m


Udinese


Last edited by S on Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28518
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by McLewis Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:28 pm

Will be very interested to see how Moisander does with Samp. Read good things about him at Ajax.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 13457
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by Dante Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:09 pm

Nice idea S

McLewis wrote:Will be very interested to see how Moisander does with Samp. Read good things about him at Ajax.

Surprised to see him join Sampdoria , to say the least.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by S Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:55 pm

Torino get Benassi,Milan get Verdi in the blind auction.

http://football-italia.net/68287/official-toro-beat-inter-benassi

http://football-italia.net/68286/official-milan-own-verdi
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28518
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:57 pm

No more co-ownerships
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24585
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by McLewis Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:15 pm

Thank goodness.....such a weird system.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 13457
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by Robespierre Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:48 pm

Benassi ffs Sad
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17196
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by M99 Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:41 pm

McLewis wrote:Thank goodness.....such a weird system.


Amen
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by Dante Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:42 pm

McLewis wrote:Thank goodness.....such a weird system.


Seems like we got Bertolacci for 20m , so Roma was in for the profit afterall ?

Grande Roma , what a deal. They knew how desperate we are , 20m for Bertolacci rofl
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:44 pm

Inter n Juve with the best signings so far


Rodrigo Ely. Milan pls respond
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by Dante Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:59 pm

RealGunner wrote:Inter n Juve with the best signings so far


Rodrigo Ely. Milan pls respond


pls we got Verdi too . Came from our primavera and we got him back from Torino for 450.000

RG pls

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum