Hey sportsczy, now that this is official: you owe me a signature

1 month if I recall correctly?

hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

El Senorito - Sergio Canales - Page 5 Empty Re: El Senorito - Sergio Canales

Post by shaven Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:07 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:Hey sportsczy, now that this is official: you owe me a signature

what was the bet?
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:08 pm

Had a decent performance against Ecuador. A goal and assist.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:11 pm

hi ho silver away.......

El Senorito - Sergio Canales - Page 5 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=611&filename=vhwvss
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:12 pm

shaven wrote:
hrealmadrid wrote:Hey sportsczy, now that this is official: you owe me a signature

what was the bet?

It was on the old forum, I said Canales would be loaned or sold with a buyback, sportsczy said he would be sold with nothing attached and then we would buy back in a separate deal later because that was our business model
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:21 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:
shaven wrote:

what was the bet?

It was on the old forum, I said Canales would be loaned or sold with a buyback, sportsczy said he would be sold with nothing attached and then we would buy back in a separate deal later because that was our business model

i think that wont be an issue with sports since when this forum started i still remember he still carried over the bet he had with the old forum as well
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:22 pm

shaven wrote:
hrealmadrid wrote:
shaven wrote:

what was the bet?

i think that wont be an issue with sports since when this forum started i still remember he still carried over the bet he had with the old forum as well

Awesome, if you have any ideas please let me know
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:28 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:

Awesome, if you have any ideas please let me know [/quote]

nahhh i dont want to be step in to the bet beweent the 2 of you. Smile
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:29 pm

No worries, hey Sports let's get this show on the road
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:43 am

Canales told Valencia's website: "It is a great satisfaction that a club like Valencia have interest in me. I am really proud to join Valencia and this is where I wanted to play.

"They are a great club, who fight every year for the top on a national and an international level. Besides, this is a very important step that will allow me to continue in football's elite.

"I think we have every chance to fight for all the competitions and that the club have a great squad to do so."

Canales, 20, had a muted first season at the Santiago Bernabeu after signing for Jose Mourinho's from Racing Santander last summer in a reported €4.5m deal.
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:27 am

Canales on loan to Valencia for the next 2 seasons. The player will not be able to play vs Madrid. Valencia can buy him within next two years for 12 m euros, if it happens, Madrid will have the buyback clause within additional next two years for 15-18 m euros. Valencia will pay Madrid 1 m euros for the loan plus will take care of the player's salary.

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:28 am

Crimson wrote:Canales on loan to Valencia for the next 2 seasons. The player will not be able to play vs Madrid. Valencia can buy him within next two years for 12 m euros, if it happens, Madrid will have the buyback clause within additional next two years for 15-18 m euros. Valencia will pay Madrid 1 m euros for the loan plus will take care of the player's salary.

Now that is a true businessmans deal! :cyclops:

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:29 am

Crimson wrote:Canales on loan to Valencia for the next 2 seasons. The player will not be able to play vs Madrid. Valencia can buy him within next two years for 12 m euros, if it happens, Madrid will have the buyback clause within additional next two years for 15-18 m euros. Valencia will pay Madrid 1 m euros for the loan plus will take care of the player's salary.

is he guaranteed for starting position already?

crim, do you think he will return to madrid? Razz
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:29 am

shaven wrote:

is he guaranteed for starting position already?

crim, do you think he will return to madrid? Razz

Depends on how good he plays, personally I like him but not more than Sarabia tbh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:32 am

I have doubts about canales physically... Needs to toughen up a lot. That's fixable though. Let's see if it happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:34 am

Hey sports, read back! Signature bet!
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:39 am

hrealmadrid wrote:Hey sports, read back! Signature bet!

Let me dig up what the deal with Valencia actually is. I think the bet was that there either would no buyback or some crazy one that is basically like having sold him and buying him back at superstar market prices.

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:47 am

More of a reason to watch Valencia for us Madrid fans, aswell as Getafe.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:52 am

Honestly there is no room for him. Unless he can replace Xabi, I see no use of buying him back again. It will just end with him being benched again.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:57 am

Great piece of business, noone knows what could happen in the next 4 years Very Happy If he is needed we'll get him back Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:21 am

This Deal means alot.

This deal means mou will be here for the next 4 years,Canales will not be brought back untill mou leave or get sacked.

Honestly,He can make a very good CM by judging from the potential he has shown so far,definitely will be better than Granero.

Our scouts are good but our player management/long term player management is very bad.It has to do with changing coaches like cloths but still that aint enough.

Any way fantastic loan deal ,2 year loan + 18 mill buy back after 4 years is fantastic.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:23 am

babun1024 wrote:
Great piece of business, noone knows what could happen in the next 4 years Very Happy If he is needed we'll get him back Very Happy

Welll.... Valencia basically gets a free look for 2 years. If Canales, works out and is worth the 12m, they take him. Otherwise, they ship him back. That is not really a secure deal for Madrid because you have no transfer fee now and you're gambling on a player's success. Great for Valencia because it's almost a zero risk proposition.

To make up for the free look, the gap between the 12 million in 2 years and 15-18 million in 4 years is small. It's pretty safe to assume that if a player is worth 12 million at 22 years of age, he will be worth 15-18 million at 24 years of age.

Canales really needs to become a star for Valencia to pull the trigger. Valencia clearly got the better of this one in the short term. There's a narrow, but potentially very lucrative, window for Madrid to come ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:24 am

Adit wrote:This Deal means alot.

This deal means mou will be here for the next 4 years,Canales will not be brought back untill mou leave or get sacked.

Honestly,He can make a very good CM by judging from the potential he has shown so far,definitely will be better than Granero.

Our scouts are good but our player management/long term player management is very bad.It has to do with changing coaches like cloths but still that aint enough.

Any way fantastic loan deal ,2 year loan + 18 mill buy back after 4 years is fantastic.

I really hope he goes back when mou is gone already... But if not, i think it will not matter anymore.
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:48 am

So I was right, you owe me a one month sig sportsczy
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:54 am

sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Welll.... Valencia basically gets a free look for 2 years. If Canales, works out and is worth the 12m, they take him. Otherwise, they ship him back. That is not really a secure deal for Madrid because you have no transfer fee now and you're gambling on a player's success. Great for Valencia because it's almost a zero risk proposition.

To make up for the free look, the gap between the 12 million in 2 years and 15-18 million in 4 years is small. It's pretty safe to assume that if a player is worth 12 million at 22 years of age, he will be worth 15-18 million at 24 years of age.

Canales really needs to become a star for Valencia to pull the trigger. Valencia clearly got the better of this one in the short term. There's a narrow, but potentially very lucrative, window for Madrid to come ahead.

if he grows his abilities as an acm, and becomes very good, then we will take him back right?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:01 am

Yeah pretty much, it's also going to depend of the coach, the formation we play at the time, etc, a couple of variables. If he becomes truly exceptional we will take him back no matter what of course.

But he has a lot of maturing to do, playing as a midfielder implies that you put the attacking and defensive effort, and that you play with confidence, since it's the most sensible part of the team. You need balls and courage, atm he is short of both.

It's one of the reasons he was playing so high for Racing. He has the pedigree to play a lot deeper in the midfield, as ACM, but if the mental aspect doesnt follow, you become a liability; hence he was played behind the striker so he could have the freedom to express his game. I expect growth, for his sake i hope he makes it.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next