Manchester United 2015/2016 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup)

+17
Vibe
Salladhor Saan
Unique
DavidVilla92
Lucifer
Adit
Kick
Firenze
Dutti
Great Leader Sprucenuce
jibers
B-Mac
vizkosity
Glory
Busby Babe
RED
Vlad the Impaler
21 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Manchester United 2015/2016 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup) - Page 8 Empty Re: Manchester United 2015/2016 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup)

Post by RED 30/1/2016, 15:02

Martial MOTM.

On to the next round.

RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Manchester United 2015/2016 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup) - Page 8 Empty Re: Manchester United 2015/2016 Premier League Season (+ CC & FA Cup)

Post by jibers 30/1/2016, 19:45

Glory wrote:Carrick has been one of our worst performers this season. I agree he is our only mf who passes (or who is allowed to pass) the ball forward and can actually find a man on a consistent basis. But apart from that all his aspects of the game like for eg, his positioning and shielding the back 4 has been really terrible this season, whenever he has played.
With Blind playing in CB we dont really need a deep lying playmaker especially if that player is not that good, so a ball winner would suffice, hence Schneiderlin. The ballplaying CB Blind can provide those forward balls equally well.

The problem with our mf right now is that it seems lvg has restricted both herrera and Bastian's forward play. Has literally taken the risk element from their game and both, especially Ander is only passing the ball sideways and backswards now sadly. Thats why when someone comes and does that, i mean put a great  ball forward, we suddenly feel elated.

Not buying that. Herrera always tries to play the ball frward and Basti isn't capable, simple as. Carrick came on and broke 3 lines. Neither Herrera nor Basti have never been great passers. We need a passing CM badly. Gundogan would be perfect.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RED 2/2/2016, 21:45

Best half of football we've played in months. Pace, purpose, energy, every player looks up for it. Wish we showed this urgency in the earlier games when it was needed.

What a goal by Martial. Superb. Loved the build up to it ,too.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers 2/2/2016, 22:45

RED wrote:Best half of football we've played in months. Pace, purpose, energy, every player looks up for it. Wish we showed this urgency in the earlier games when it was needed.

What a goal by Martial. Superb. Loved the build up to it ,too.

One name: Carrick
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED 2/2/2016, 22:52

Thoroughly enjoyed that. Can't complain today.

Martial is in wonderful form atm.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED 7/2/2016, 19:01

Played well, then we scored, and we lost our composure. Bottled it at the end. Invited all the pressure onto us.

Memphis Depay boils my piss.

Goodbye top 4.

Great goal Lingard.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers 7/2/2016, 19:24

RED wrote:Played well, then we scored, and we lost our composure. Bottled it at the end. Invited all the pressure onto us.

top Goodbye 4.

Great goal Lingard.

Depay is awful. Simple pass in front. Meh we haven't won at the Bridge in years even when Chelsea changed managers. We can still make top 4. If Carrick gets injured we are finished.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED 7/2/2016, 21:48

jibers wrote:
RED wrote:Played well, then we scored, and we lost our composure. Bottled it at the end. Invited all the pressure onto us.

top Goodbye 4.

Great goal Lingard.

Depay is awful. Simple pass in front. Meh we haven't won at the Bridge in years even when Chelsea changed managers. We can still make top 4. If Carrick gets injured we are finished.

I wish I shared your optimism.

But I can't see us maintaining a run of 7, 8 game winning streak(max) to sustain a top 4 push, all the while having to still play City(a), Spurs(a) Arsenal(h), not to mention banana skin matches like West Ham(a).

I just can't see us bridging the gap to make it. Our top 4 rivals will drop points of course, but I don't think we're good enough or consistent enough to capitalize on it.

It's done imo. We had to win today v Chelsea and we blew it.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory 8/2/2016, 16:58

Not getting top 4 is not the end of the world actually especially for us this season. Considering theres going to be a managerial change which is already been decided, not getting top 4 this season, ..can live that. Moreover we overpay and undersell regardless.

Also the young promising players who we will target (as is evidenced by Martial and Luke Shaw buys) will come here regardless. Going for mercenary rejects and theres the di maria situation all over again.

As for the push itself, have a feeling spuds will drop points towards the end. We just need to keep winning the winnable matches and lvg it seems has got the big ones covered. smoking

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory 8/2/2016, 17:04

jibers wrote:

top Goodbye 4.

Great goal Lingard.

Play Memphis as a striker or not play him at all/sell him next season. He has got in him to become a really good no.9. He is useless anywhere else on the pitch. And it seems his confidence has never been this low. vg blew it by calling him on yesterday in the crucial stage. Herrera should have come in his place and we would have had a different outcome to that match.

Also theres this, I am not a fan of Depay or anything . But blaming him solely for yesterday ( as I am seeing Everywhere on social media and stuff) is nothing but being deluded and obtuse. Its the entire 11 players on the field, or 10 players barring de gea who should be taking the blame collectively. Willing to cut lvg some slack there as shit started to go sour way before his 1st substitution.
Its on the players for playing like pussies after going ahead. Its on our joke of a captain for not rallying the troops when they began to crank it up. For the last 10+ minutes of the match chelski had 90+ possession! And thats against a team that bores people with all the possession in the world Laughing . Its unacceptable really. Whats the f-cking use of learning week in week out to play sideways possession football and apparently we are doing it since lvg took charge if we cant use it in a situation like this to see out a football game. From the very moment we decided to to sit back, it was coming, that equalizer.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED 8/2/2016, 18:08

Glory wrote:
jibers wrote:

top Goodbye 4.

Great goal Lingard.

Play Memphis as a striker or not play him at all/sell him next season. He has got in him to become a really good no.9. He is useless anywhere else on the pitch. And it seems his confidence has never been this low. vg blew it by calling him on yesterday in the crucial stage. Herrera should have come in his place and we would have had a different outcome to that match.

Also theres this, I am not a fan of Depay or anything . But blaming him solely for yesterday ( as I am seeing Everywhere on social media and stuff) is nothing but being deluded and obtuse. Its the entire 11 players on the field, or 10 players barring de gea who should be taking the blame collectively. Willing to cut lvg some slack there as shit started to go sour way before his 1st substitution.
Its on the players for playing like pussies after going ahead. Its on our joke of a captain for not rallying the troops when they began to crank it up. For the last 10+ minutes of the match chelski had 90+ possession! And thats against a team that bores people with all the possession in the world Laughing . Its unacceptable really. Whats the f-cking use of learning week in week out to play sideways possession football and apparently we are doing it since lvg took charge if we cant use it in a situation like this to see out a football game. From the very moment we decided to to sit back, it was coming, that equalizer.

It's ridiculous really. Was wondering that myself a few hours after the match had finished. We had 7% possession towards the end, like WTF!?! I was screaming at my monitor everytime we got the ball and instead of maintaining possession and killing the time, we'd punt it away.

Our players shat their pants. Not the first time it's happened, our squad is full of gutless players, unfortunately.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED 13/2/2016, 15:38

LVG switches our best player to the right to make way for the shitness that is Memphis, we come into the 2nd half looking poor and ineffective. We ended the 1st half on top, LVG works his magic in the team talk, and the team come out devoid of confidence and/or any urgency.

Spineless performance from our supposed captain.

Lingard, schneiderlin(he's average) and Carrick all poor.

Martial is our one class player, and De Gea (unfortunate for that 2nd goal).

And we're about to lose to the 2nd worst team in the league, because they out-fought and out-thought us.

BYE BYE top 4, confirmed, league is a write off now.

Can't wait till this c*** of a manager leaves....and hopefully he takes Memphis with him.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze 13/2/2016, 15:44

unbelievably shit performance today

that feeling when europa league is the only thing to look forward to and we have to take it seriously

just hope we don't finish any lower than we did in Moyes season
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RED 13/2/2016, 15:54

Shocking decision to switch Martial to the other flank for memphis. Especially as he was getting much joy there and the oppo rb was on a yellow.

Borderline sabotage from lvg and it cost us an opportunity to get 3 points.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac 13/2/2016, 15:56

we need Mourinho now if we want to bring in some quality this summer, with no CL...and he will clear out deadwood, man has no time for plebs
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit 13/2/2016, 15:56

Carrick was actually very good.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac 13/2/2016, 16:02

Adit wrote:Carrick was actually very good.

what? he probably passed it directly at a Sunderland player 7 or 8 times
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory 14/2/2016, 12:28

Stopped caring. Season's a write off.

Meanwhile ddg tweeted this after the match.
Time to stand up, work and take @manutd to the place it deserves

"The place we deserves".Lol. Which united fan with a straight face can say right now that we deserve it more than the 4 teams that are above us, a CL spot. The place we actually deserve is 6th or even 7th behind West Ham and Soton this season.

Play kids for the remainder of the season. LvG simply wont be here from the very moment we mathematically fail to qualify just like moyis.

Lester and Spuds are far more exciting to root for right now. Underdog tales.
Now just because of the selfish reason that i want to see united inside that 4th spot bubble, i wont wish on either of them to drop out simply because of that. What they are doing is legit stuff of dreams. Especially Leicester. Such a wonderful team achieving the impossible, playing football. Ranieri!! :bow:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED 14/2/2016, 15:01

I'm the same as you. Don't care anymore about the season, it's a write off. We won't win the FA cup and we won't win the EL, no chance of that while we have that donkey of a manager and a group of spineless players who couldn't give a rats arse about the badge, so long as they get a pay cheque every week (I exclude Martial, DDG, Smalling and a few of the youngsters from that criticism).

And also, like you said, the position we deserve is midtable because we're a bang average/shit team. Can't even bother to turn up to beat a relegation threatened side in a crucial weekend, so what's the point?

This club is rotten from top to bottom.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory 14/2/2016, 17:42

I think apart from the truly great players in the team, everyone's had a shite season. ddg, martial and smalling are potential/world class or are the only potential/world class we have.

So shchneiderlin not finding his feet so far in a united shirt, i wont actually blame him. Every players' performances have dipped.
LvG i think has surrendered and accepted his fate more less. He wont be here next season. Otherwise, i mean if he was truly concerned about his future at the club, he wouldnt have switched Martial onto the right at that important juncture.
Now unless we have a new manager, judging our team barring these worldies(we have got) is pointless i would say. Their mind is not in the right place and it must be really hard to play for a man who is so stuck in the past and is stubborn to the T.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique 14/2/2016, 17:50

Glory wrote:I think apart from the truly great players in the team, everyone's had a shite season. ddg, martial and smalling are potential/world class or are the only potential/world class we have.

So shchneiderlin not finding his feet so far in a united shirt, i wont actually blame him. Every players' performances have dipped.
LvG i think has surrendered and accepted his fate more less. He wont be here next season. Otherwise, i mean if he was truly concerned about his future at the club, he wouldnt have switched Martial onto the right at that important juncture.
Now unless we have a new manager, judging our team barring these worldies(we have got) is pointless i would say. Their mind is not in the right place and it must be really hard to play for a man who is so stuck in the past and is stubborn to the T.
wouldent be the first player to look great at saints and look shit after a move. Liverpool had 3 of them
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac 14/2/2016, 20:41

I don't think Schneiderlin has been shit, just think he doesn't have proper complementary personnel around him. I mean this lad plays for France NT, he ain't no slouch.

if he was at the base of a 3 man midfield he would be a lot better off, but again LVG has abandoned 4-3-3 even tho it was the best we played under him in his almost 2 seasons now
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique 14/2/2016, 20:49

B-Mac wrote:I don't think Schneiderlin has been shit, just think he doesn't have proper complementary personnel around him. I mean this lad plays for France NT, he ain't no slouch.

if he was at the base of a 3 man midfield he would be a lot better off, but again LVG has abandoned 4-3-3 even tho it was the best we played under him in his almost 2 seasons now
Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze 19/2/2016, 02:39

should I be ashamed at hoping we lose to shrewsbury f'n town in the cup? surely SURELY that would have to be the final nail in the coffin for LVG :facepalm:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin 19/2/2016, 02:52

Losing to Midget Island rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED 19/2/2016, 12:10

Firenze wrote:should I be ashamed at hoping we lose to shrewsbury f'n town in the cup? surely SURELY that would have to be the final nail in the coffin for LVG :facepalm:

Not at all ,imo. Better to revel in the amusement of how low we can sink under the fraud, rather than consistently getting worked up about our poor results.

We could lose our next 5 matches 3-0 in a row and he'd still be the manager. It's beyond a joke.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next