Finally Barca's marketing department is doing its job(somewhat)

+8
CBarca
Casciavit
Doc
Jonathan28
Kaladin
Hapless_Hans
jibers
gnrfan
12 posters

Go down

Finally Barca's marketing department is doing its job(somewhat) Empty Finally Barca's marketing department is doing its job(somewhat)

Post by gnrfan Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:23 pm

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2015/06/11/barcelona-set-to-score-90-million-shirt-deal-with-qatar-airways/

90 million USD a year deal which will be the highest in the world. For a club that has 3 of the world's 5 best players and won what it has this past decade it would be criminal for Barca to have anything less than the best deal. I'v said before that to keep up with the British hype-masters that Barca would have to step up its game economically. This is a good start. Now lets hope they drive a similar hard bargain with Nike on the shirt sponsorship. If a team from the northwest of England which has one player(soon to leave) that can get into the Barca 11 can get 75 million, barca should command at least a hundred. Keep up the good work boys.
gnrfan
gnrfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Finally Barca's marketing department is doing its job(somewhat) Empty Re: Finally Barca's marketing department is doing its job(somewhat)

Post by jibers Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:00 am

gnrfan wrote:http://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2015/06/11/barcelona-set-to-score-90-million-shirt-deal-with-qatar-airways/

90 million USD a year deal which will be the highest in the world. For a club that has 3 of the world's 5 best players and won what it has this past decade it would be criminal for Barca to have anything less than the best deal. I'v said before that to keep up with the British hype-masters that Barca would have to step up its game economically. This is a good start. Now lets hope they drive a similar hard bargain with Nike on the shirt sponsorship. If a team from the northwest of England which has one player(soon to leave) that can get into the Barca 11 can get 75 million, barca should command at least a hundred. Keep up the good work boys.

They can get far more with Quatar money. Dis iz jus di tip of di ice burg.

Tiki taka is the best (:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Finally Barca's marketing department is doing its job(somewhat) Empty Re: Finally Barca's marketing department is doing its job(somewhat)

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:05 am

Joan Jesus Laporta is personally going to force Qatari Airways to give all that money to Unicef instead, who in turn will pass on half of it to the families of workers killed in Qatar, and use the other half to drive up poor starving African kids to La Masia personally in VW buses.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:43 am

Not that hard to spell Qatar, jibs
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:56 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Not that hard to spell Qatar, jibs

Is that the only thing I spelt wrong there? :facepalm:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:01 am

No but its been a habit i've seen from you in other topics :coffee:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:03 am

El Shaarawy wrote:No but its been a habit i've seen from you in other topics :coffee:

Seems legit rofl
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:04 am

$90 million a year.....Jesus.....I would gladly compromise my (non-existent)integrity for that.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:07 am

Jonathan28 wrote:$90 million a year.....Jesus.....I would gladly compromise my (non-existent)integrity for that.

I concur as well. Would gladly bury my shame in my ridiculous and most comfortable home somewhere exclusive.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:09 am

jibers wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:No but its been a habit i've seen from you in other topics :coffee:

Seems legit rofl

http://www.goallegacy.net/t28652p90-2022-qatar-world-cup#1026482

http://www.goallegacy.net/t28652p72-2022-qatar-world-cup#1026461

http://www.goallegacy.net/t20179p306-francesc-tito-vilanova-the-disciple#1398659

http://www.goallegacy.net/t35714p324-luis-enrique#1418001

I'd probably find more if GL's search engine wasn't so bad
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:11 am

You gonna take that jibers?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:22 am

El Shaarawy wrote:
jibers wrote:

Seems legit rofl

http://www.goallegacy.net/t28652p90-2022-qatar-world-cup#1026482

http://www.goallegacy.net/t28652p72-2022-qatar-world-cup#1026461

http://www.goallegacy.net/t20179p306-francesc-tito-vilanova-the-disciple#1398659

http://www.goallegacy.net/t35714p324-luis-enrique#1418001

I'd probably find more if GL's search engine wasn't so bad
Finally Barca's marketing department is doing its job(somewhat) Xavi_hernandez
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:52 am

I hope I can speak for many fans here when I say no thank you

Would rather we go back to having Unicef on the front or no sponsor
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by gnrfan Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:07 am

You'll say that until you start missing out on players to some epl shitkickers...even barca cant afford a 90 m hit to revenue especially with this new prem deal(and int rights havent even sold yet)...we hate on rosell and and barto but kudos to them for holding it down on the financial side of things. take a look at inter for an example of sporting success without worrying abt marketing/finances....they won everything from 05 to 2010 but 5 years later they cant compete financially, premfaces in my school talk about them like they're birmingham or smth
gnrfan
gnrfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:22 am

Maybe if you bribe Jibers enough he'll spell it right?
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:17 am

Petulant post, shouldn't have expected less from you
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:11 pm

I take $100 bills only.

The worst thing is the complete lack of care for life, criticizing people for calling out the Deadly World Cup, hahaha, FML.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:35 pm

You're like the youtube comments equivalent of a poster, except dumber and more ignorant
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:38 pm

I have feelings you know Sad , just like the family's of all the dead workers.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:51 pm

Nobody is forcing you to attend the tournament or show support, in fact why stop there. If you're the moral minaret, why not boycott the shoes you're wearing or the electronic device you're using
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:31 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Nobody is forcing you to attend the tournament or show support, in fact why stop there. If you're the moral minaret, why not boycott the shoes you're wearing or the electronic device you're using

This. Also most of the deaths reported aren't even related to the WC.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:15 pm

This is a good article on it: http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-33019838
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:34 am

Qatar is a great country tiki taka is the best I love Messi (:
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:46 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Nobody is forcing you to attend the tournament or show support, in fact why stop there. If you're the moral minaret, why not boycott the shoes you're wearing or the electronic device you're using

Currently have no shoes on and i'm using a telegraph key to send this message.

Whatever way you look at it, deaths no deaths, you guys shouldn't have got this world cup.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:48 am

zigra wrote:Qatar is a great country tiki taka is the best I love Messi (:

rofl
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down