Robespierre
RED
El Gunner
Glory
Kick
60 posters

Page 25 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next

Go down

Barclays Premier League 15-16 Discussion-v1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 15-16 Discussion-v1

Post by B-Mac Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:25 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Pre season doesn't mean anything tbh, Valencia got this.

well pre season has everyone saying Blind will be our starting CB in here hmm

B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 15-16 Discussion-v1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 15-16 Discussion-v1

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:26 pm

Don't call me James wrote:So De Gea is leaving? Laughing  

Unless United sign a top Striker I also don't think they'd make top 4

There are more than three weeks until the transfer window closes, we will see what happens and we better talk after about signings or departures.

Regarding De Gea, other than what you can find on the internet or you hear on the news should anybody know better from this forum? Smile

Last edited by Vlad the Impaler on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:26 pm

I haven't rated Rooney as the top player he used to be since 2012.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:26 pm

no he's not leaving

Benitez has faith in Madrid keepers as he stated :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:26 pm

I still rate Rooney as a top class player tbh

Even made my pro clubs player based on him recently.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:27 pm

I remember that Laughing

You gave away the ball needlessly like him too hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:28 pm

B-Mac wrote:

no he's not leaving

Benitez has faith in Madrid keepers as he stated :coffee:

I haven't kept up with the news. People were making assumptions on here that he's leaving so I thought there was truth to it.

Anyways, with DDG it's a different thing. I haven't seen a GK have such a huge impact on points won for a team for a very long time. If he stays then yeah you're probably favorite for 4th.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:28 pm

RealGunner wrote:Disagree tbh

Despite LVG sounding, looking and acting like a clown. I think he knows what he is doing tbh.

He isn't some scrub manager. He is just stubborn and has his own principles which he sticks to. Bit like a shit version of Arsene.

But He is definitely taking United forward.

Hmm I'm not too sure about that, tbh.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:30 pm

He does know what he's doing to the players, the players just don't really want it to be done to them after a while hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:32 pm

To me it looks like he is heavily building United through midfield. You have quality in Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin, Mata, Carrick and Herrera. Often times a great midfield can win you matches despite poor defense or even a weak attack. At this moment you are easily a top 5 side in the PL. Good enough to beat many lower teams as well as mid table teams. For United, staying in the top 4 should be priority for stability as well as go for a trophy in one of the cups. I think LVG will take you that far for sure.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:34 pm

Good enough to eat Spurs for breakfast, that's for sure.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:35 pm

Don't call me James wrote:If Sturridge starts 30/38 games for us in the league we'll get top 4. Otherwise a lot will depend on Benteke. But if the two of them can divide the scoring weight oh man we'll have a nice season.

Our midfield and attack is very capable this season unlike last season.

Defense has improved since John Glenson is gone thank the lords (10 hail mary's, 5 our fathers). But not by much since we've got the biggest fraudulent culprit skinhead Skrtel somehow still managing to start games. And of course David Brent's love child Lovren. But if Sakho-Ilori start we'll be good.

Depth is good too.

our terrible defense has nothing to do with Skrtel! You know that very well ! Rodgers just cant manage our defenders as he handles the midfielders and other front players.

So many times we have drawn games because of conceding a late goal, we cant defend a lead when sometimes you just need to stick in there till the time runs !

The only way we save our Arses is pressing like a unit as pack of Wolves which we did really well, once upon a time !

After all this, imagine Lovren starting for us Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:38 pm

I dont think it is true ! Under Arsene players have lot more freedom , under LVG you are really like a prisoner. The approaches of both the coaches towards the players are very different imo.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:39 pm

RealGunner wrote:To me it looks like he is heavily building United through midfield. You have quality in Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin, Mata, Carrick and Herrera. Often times a great midfield can win you matches despite poor defense or even a weak attack. At this moment you are easily a top 5 side in the PL. Good enough to beat many lower teams as well as mid table teams. For United, staying in the top 4 should be priority for stability as well as go for a trophy in one of the cups. I think LVG will take you that far for sure.

We have a decent team if LVG doesn't tinker with it.

That's my main concern (other than injuries) heading into the season.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:13 pm

RED wrote:
RealGunner wrote:To me it looks like he is heavily building United through midfield. You have quality in Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin, Mata, Carrick and Herrera. Often times a great midfield can win you matches despite poor defense or even a weak attack. At this moment you are easily a top 5 side in the PL. Good enough to beat many lower teams as well as mid table teams. For United, staying in the top 4 should be priority for stability as well as go for a trophy in one of the cups. I think LVG will take you that far for sure.

How i feel about our team tbh, except with much lower expectations obviously Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:19 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
RED wrote:

How i feel about our team tbh, except with much lower expectations obviously Laughing

Barclays Premier League 15-16 Discussion-v1 - Page 25 9bdd6ffbe9705306c61f80a65c705e66
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:20 pm

Patrice is the real MVP tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:49 pm

Bellerin or Debuchy ?
What will Arsenal do ?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:55 pm

Bellerin I think

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:25 am

RED wrote:

LOL. Not really funny, but it is. All you could do is laugh because it's frustrating af.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:46 am

Robespierre wrote:Bellerin or Debuchy ?
What will Arsenal do ?

Think Wenger is going to go with form, meaning Bellerin will keep his place. And that's great because the lad hasn't done anything wrong yet to deserve to be dropped for Debuchy. Although, this is Arsenal (injuries) so Debuchy will certainly get his chances, no worries.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:56 am

RED wrote:
RED wrote:

LOL. Not really funny, but it is. All you could do is laugh because it's frustrating af.

What i mean by that is, i think we have decent players but it's up to McClaren to put them together into a functioning unit.

I suspect you feel the same with Van Gaal except the end goal is winning the league where as my end goal is just seeing football doesn't make me want to scrape my eyes out with a spoon Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:14 am

Robespierre wrote:Bellerin or Debuchy ?
What will Arsenal do ?

I was asking MJ and Anjl this very question yesterday. Finally decided that picking one of the Arsenal full backs on FPL is probably not a point-maximizing strategy hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:57 am

Isn't this season's premier league starting earlier than ever? Why is that?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:43 am

The given reasons are to ease fixture congestion around Christmas and to finish early so as to give players more time to prepare for the Euros.

Van Gaal confirmed De Gea won't play against Spurs because he's mind isn't in the right place.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:49 am

Yep.

LvG:

"We have no injuries," "It's unbelievable! But it's not possible for Rojo to be match fit as he was the last player to come back.

"Schweinsteiger came also at the last moment out of his holidays so I don't think he is fit enough.We have to build the fitness he needs."

"It is not easy for David De Gea to manage his situation now,"  "You know that we have problems with De Gea. He shall not play, so I don't have any concerns [about him this weekend]."

Romero will play tomorrow. :facepalm:
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next