futbol
Casciavit
shamr9pato
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL: Bee buys 48% shares Empty OFFICIAL: Bee buys 48% shares

Post by shamr9pato Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:08 pm

Fininvest just confirmed the sale of 48% of milan shares for 480 million to Mr. Bee Taechaubol. He is believed to purchase majority share over the next 2 years. As for the transfer market, he is believed to be ready to invest 150 million immediately.
What do you guys think? Can Sinsia make use of this?
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Bee buys 48% shares Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Bee buys 48% shares

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:23 pm

they better have a top team mentality by now and use the money wisely and not buy cheap ass mediocre players from genoa and sampdoria!

natural footballing talent and potential, with winner mentality is something milan is missing. we used to boast one of the most creative dynamic midfield in the world last decade, that has gone!

i want that winning mentality and glory restored!

and lets hope guys that Bee has clause that allows to buy shares in the future. i dont want bee to be limited like russian owner in Arsenal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:40 pm

Bah Gawd its true Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:42 pm

MISTER Bee. :bow:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:07 pm

OFFICIAL: Bee buys 48% shares Giphy

Proud
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:09 pm

Like Fußball, this will never stop being funny to me on a literal level Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:10 pm

The honey business is clearly buzzing.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:15 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:The honey business is clearly buzzing.

Laughing

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:46 pm

lmfaooooooooo
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:18 pm

rofl
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:15 pm

ffs
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:35 am

good.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:24 pm

hmm , i want to get excited , but i don't seem to be . I will be happy about this only when i see the actual change happening . Whenever i see it for myself , i can be happy about this .

Selling part of the club is huge without doubt , but if that means moar money for moar scrubs , i can hardly get my hopes up . This summer will be interesting , to say the least.

Here's hoping that this time they actually build a team with a project in mind , with players who will be meant to make the unit stronger and not just gambling on bargains and unwanted players only , hoping they scrap results by some miracle , trying miserably to make a team during winter. Tbh , i think Milan needs and deserves more than 150m on transfers this summer , but even 150m seems like a joke right now .

Anyway. At long last , he actually sold . Let us hope this means some better days are coming for Milan .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:12 pm

Bee's going to get majority in 24 months. So if Galliani decides to build the team with grandpas like Ibra and Alves, I'm sure Bee will replace them when he's the full owner. New faces of the team to represent a new owner.

I see us going for good players. Berlu and Galliani will want to leave on a high note.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:33 pm

Coming soon. The return of the good old group stage + knockout stage eternal Barca-Milan clashes in the Champions League. Can't wait. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:02 pm

im afraid that if we are indeed having 120 million to spend in summer, we wont spend it wisely.

i have been saying this for 5 years but i will say again.

pirlo, seedorf, kaka hasnt been rightly replaced and we have lost the vision,creativity, and quality possession football. We used to boast one of the best and dynamic midfield in the world football alongside barcelona.

milan will never win anything major unless we will have creativity and dynamism restored.

ever since pirlo seedorf, kaka left... NONE of the midfielders or forwards (part ronaldinho )has been able to register more than 15 assist in a season.

montolivo has played almost 100 games and he hasnt even 10 assist to his name.

dreadful.

i really want to see quality creative midfield .... i doubt it would happen when galliani solely controls the transfer market.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:06 am

JespSwe wrote:im afraid that if we are indeed having 120 million to spend in summer, we wont spend it wisely.

pirlo, seedorf, kaka hasnt been rightly replaced and we have lost the vision,creativity, and quality possession football. We used to boast one of the best and dynamic midfield in the world football alongside barcelona.

milan will never win anything major unless we will have creativity and dynamism restored.

ever since pirlo seedorf, kaka left... NONE of the midfielders or forwards (part ronaldinho )has been able to register more than 15 assist in a season.

dreadful.

i really want to see quality creative midfield .... i doubt it would happen when galliani solely controls the transfer market.

I got absolutely lambasted for saying this same thing months ago (during my defence of our best midfielder for that past 2 seasons - Nigel De Jong). It gives me no joy to say that Montolivo must step down as captain, but it is completely necessary that he does so. It saddens me to say that there is no obvious successor.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:42 am

Forza wrote:
JespSwe wrote:im afraid that if we are indeed having 120 million to spend in summer, we wont spend it wisely.

dreadful.

I got absolutely lambasted for saying this same thing months ago (during my defence of our best midfielder for that past 2 seasons - Nigel De Jong). It gives me no joy to say that Montolivo must step down as captain, but it is completely necessary that he does so. It saddens me to say that there is no obvious successor.

I can see ur italian, and u love italian, but im glad that u have put fair view on what is needed for milan.

I personally always loved italian footballers, cuz i have watched italian football for a long long time...

frankly montolivo is one of the worst italian playmaker i have ever seeen.. in fact he isnt even a playmaker. a simple pass or backpass aside he doesnt even offer milan a vision, quality, creativity nor he has natural talent.

every time i see, he is so scared to even have ball himself, he cant even keep ball for more than 5 sec. if he is being cornered, he just runs out of option and then he just shoots to nowhere hoping other milan players would get the ball.

i always think that great quality midfielders think game two step ahead of everyone else, and they see what others dont. they read the game that others dont (example pirlo xavi ) thats what makes them special thats why i have loved the generation of albertini, pirlo. xavi..

montolivo quality aside, i really doubt his leadership, lead by example. last year he complained that seedorf deserved to be fired because he didnt listen to players.

i mean what world we live into where ... coach has to listen to their players... him and de sciglio!!! said that.

he has offered nothing to even deserve to be milan player let alone captain. im glad u voiced that!

i want quality players like veratti replacing him

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:43 am

JespSwe wrote:
Forza wrote:

dreadful.

I can see ur italian, and u love italian, but im glad that u have put fair view on what is needed for milan.

I personally always loved italian footballers, cuz i have watched italian football for a long long time...

frankly montolivo is one of the worst italian playmaker i have ever seeen.. in fact he isnt even a playmaker. a simple pass or backpass aside he doesnt even offer milan a vision, quality, creativity nor he has natural talent.

every time i see, he is so scared to even have ball himself, he cant even keep ball for more than 5 sec. if he is being cornered, he just runs out of option and then he just shoots to nowhere hoping other milan players would get the ball.

i always think that great quality midfielders think game two step ahead of everyone else, and they see what others dont. they read the game that others dont (example pirlo xavi ) thats what makes them special thats why i have loved the generation of albertini, pirlo. xavi..

montolivo quality aside, i really doubt his leadership, lead by example. last year he complained that seedorf deserved to be fired because he didnt listen to players.

i mean what world we live into where ... coach has to listen to their players... him and de sciglio!!! said that.

he has offered nothing to even deserve to be milan player let alone captain. im glad u voiced that!

i want quality players like veratti replacing him

Agreed. Although, I'm Australian, not Italian.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:39 pm

So it actually happened.

Congrats,I hope our rivalry can flourish again at the top with our new Asians,their math skills will surely get us rolling financially again.

It would be best if Mr Bee gets killed of soon in The Walking Dead so he can focus fully on football,and Glenn is annoying a fu*k these days anyway.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:21 pm

So the deal is done

OFFICIAL: Bee buys 48% shares CLZ-YEvWwAAM34B

He owns 48%, according to GdS his position in the chain supersedes Barbara and Galliani, but Silvio still on top due to owning the majority share
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:54 am

What are they celebrating with, cranberry juice??
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:31 am

Art Morte wrote:What are they celebrating with, cranberry juice??

Why, nectar of course.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:58 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Art Morte wrote:What are they celebrating with, cranberry juice??

Why, nectar of course.

rofl
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:27 pm

Nevermind someone retweeted a fake Alciato account :facepalm: Laughing
Kaladin