Bernardo Silva : the next Portuguese star ?

+29
FennecFox7
El Gunner
danyjr
Winter is Coming
BarcaLearning
Valkyrja
sportsczy
FilthyLuca
Curtinho
breva
S
Lord Awesome
B-Mac
Hapless_Hans
Doc
Kaladin
Gil
Unique
BarrileteCosmico
Blue
M99
futbol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Myesyats
jibers
McAgger
RealGunner
free_cat
farfan
33 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Bernardo Silva : the next Portuguese star ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Bernardo Silva : the next Portuguese star ?

Post by Casciavit Tue May 10, 2022 12:14 pm

Why would Frenkie go to City? Pep is just going to play him as a glorified attacking midfielder the way Xavi is doing right now and people will call him a flop.

It makes way more sense for him to go elsewhere. He needs to play in a team where he'll play behind the ball and be given the freedom to play his game instead of playing in rigid positional systems.

The only way him going to City makes sense is if Pep decides to move to a 4-2-3-1 which I'm getting the feeling he might. City has been playing that shape in the PL recently. Their wingers are tucking narrow with their fullbacks making runs from deep on the overlap. I guess he might see him as a good partner for Rodri in a double pivot.

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Bernardo Silva : the next Portuguese star ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Bernardo Silva : the next Portuguese star ?

Post by BarcaLearning Tue May 10, 2022 12:35 pm

Not believing all these rumours of us willing to swap or sell Frankie, its been going on forever but clearly hes essential to us, unless Xavi is that crazy about La Masia n Busquets or if we can find a good enough replacement which I think all are not true, so Frankie is definitely staying.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 10, 2022 6:18 pm

Well, if Bernardo agrees to come FDJ will no longer be essential. I rate Frenkie, he's a great player don't get me wrong but not extraordinary, I feel like there's many cheaper players that can do more or less what he does (and would accept a more rotational role) whereas Bernardo is  really one of the best in the world.

Ideally we would have both but I dont see it, Frenkie would not gladly sit on the bench and also we need to raise some funds to make such a transfer move.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6