"You (Cristiano) can't score your petty goal, and forget about the rest." - Ramos

+38
Myesyats
Mr Nick09
Pseudo
Curtinho
The Sanchez
BarcaLearning
billy_gr
Lord Awesome
BarrileteCosmico
nasir6371
Robespierre
ahmad25
Valkyrja
Hapless_Hans
Pedram
guest_07
Blue
chad4401
Thimmy
M99
BusterLfc
terrance511
zigra
Donuts
futbol
Casciavit
Art Morte
sree999
Onyx
The Franchise
RED
Bankz
Kaladin
farfan
Freeza
RealGunner
jibers
Harmonica
42 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

"You (Cristiano) can't score your petty goal, and forget about the rest." - Ramos - Page 2 Empty Re: "You (Cristiano) can't score your petty goal, and forget about the rest." - Ramos

Post by Freeza Sat May 16, 2015 8:38 pm

jibers wrote:
Freeza wrote:Welcome to the daily Ronaldo hate thread

(:

Bale better anyways

(:

Much faster

I don't hate CR at all. The only footballer I dislike is Rooney. I really can't stand him. My problem is that CRs goals and the teams goals are not always in unison.

Not directed at you really. More the poster above calling him "tap-in queer". It's getting really tiresome.

We've learned to live with him though, most of us would love for him to be a striker, if he wanted to make an effort to adapt. His effort is also a reason he and Bale can't co-exist, since they're both playing at the lowest effort possible.
The reason I'd want both of them gone tbf. We play with 8 players in defense every time with 3 players not doing shit and comes back to haunt us time and time again.
We can only afford 1 player in a free role.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

"You (Cristiano) can't score your petty goal, and forget about the rest." - Ramos - Page 2 Empty Re: "You (Cristiano) can't score your petty goal, and forget about the rest." - Ramos

Post by Art Morte Sat May 16, 2015 8:43 pm

CR is selfish and is more worried about his own performance than the team's, oh wow, what is this, next you're going to tell me that Wenger can't handle zippers, Pardew is God, De Gea is going to Madrid, Aguero is going to win the Golden Boot and therefore naturally be in the Team of the Year and that Carroll is the best striker in the Prem, wow, you don't say?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat May 16, 2015 8:44 pm

Slavezema Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat May 16, 2015 8:45 pm

jibers wrote:
RED wrote:My biggest gripe with CR and I damn near resented him in his last season at Utd when he was acting like a diva, even to the point he was openly disrespecting SAF's decision in the stands.

He must be toxic in the dressing room where team work is the basis for everything that's good in team sports.

Real Madrid is basically Fc Ronaldo and I'm glad that Ramos has spoken up about it. I always wondered how his team mates can see his disrespect towards them on the field and not seem bothered by it.

The way he disrespected Sir Alex because he wanted the golden boot made me sick. Deplorable behaviour. I don't care much for him as a person (as with every footballer) but that made me rage.

Made me mad too. Couldn't believe the disrespect being shown.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat May 16, 2015 8:54 pm

sree999 wrote:His reaction to arbeloa goal sums him up When the tap in queer moves i would like to know how his teammates put up with his s*um attitude .

Mainly slavezema .

Slavezema rofl
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat May 16, 2015 8:54 pm

Mehdrid would be worse off without Cristiano for now. No matter how much of a douche he is and no matter how inflated his stats are. He is still a difference maker. Without his hattrick they would have been already out of the title race after Sevilla if not earlier. Who else was going to deliver the 3 goals on that day? Chicharito? Bale? Benzema? Maybe Ramos tripple header? Same in the CL. They were really really bad against Schalke at home. If he doesn't equalize so quickly twice Mehdrid are in deep trouble. No one else looked like scoring.

You can talk about "more team-oriented play" all you want and Mehdrid might dominate the flow of the game more if they replaced Ronaldo with someone like Hazard who defends more and does more apart from scoring. But over 38 games the likelihood that they will dominate games but end up dropping points regardless without a goal machine upfront will be higher.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat May 16, 2015 8:58 pm

We could replace him with another goalscorer imo. For example Falcao and Aguero are goat goalscorers, but neither of them have big egos, nor do they expect the team to be built around them.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat May 16, 2015 8:59 pm

Fußball wrote:Mehdrid would be worse off without Cristiano for now. No matter how much of a douche he is and no matter how inflated his stats are. He is still a difference maker. Without his hattrick they would have been already out of the title race after Sevilla if not earlier. Who else was going to deliver the 3 goals on that day? Chicharito? Bale? Benzema? Maybe Ramos tripple header? Same in the CL. They were really really bad against Schalke at home. If he doesn't equalize so quickly twice Mehdrid are in deep trouble. No one else looked like scoring.

You can talk about "more team-oriented play" all you want and Mehdrid might dominate the flow of the game more if they replaced Ronaldo with someone like Hazard who defends more and does more apart from scoring. But over 38 games the likelihood that they will dominate games but end up dropping points regardless without a goal machine upfront will be higher.
Dude, he missed penalty and sitter just game after that cost them 2 points. And they did pretty well against us in the Copa-final without him

And he always plays well against Sevilla,

Big team hat-tricks (out of 25 something)

Sevilla 4 3 3 3
Atletico Madrid 3

Goals in Real Madrid trophies last season.

Copa

3-0 goal against Osasuna
4-0, 5-0 penalties against Atletico
Didn't play in final against Barcelona

UCL

3-0, 6-0, 7-1, 8-2 goals against Shalke
3-0 goal against Dortmund
4-0, 5-0 goals against Bayern
4-1 dived penalty against Atletico

CWC

No goals

USC

1-0, 2-0 goals you guessed it, against Sevilla

I don't see much importance in there tbh, maybe play him against Sevilla only? hmm
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat May 16, 2015 9:32 pm

sell ronaldo for aguero/falcao?

that's not really much of an upgrade other than personality issues.
if Ronaldo goes you guys should try finding a young promising replacement.

neymar would of been perfect.. maybe you guys can convince hazard/chelsea?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat May 16, 2015 9:45 pm

Sell Ronaldo&Bale, buy Agüero, Hazard, de Gea and Vidal. Sounds like FM. Sounds good for me hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sat May 16, 2015 9:51 pm

it's all about spotlight he's getting imo, when our team play beautiful fluid football, he become team player, dat pass 1st ronaldo, such enjoyable to watch.

back to old him again when the team in mess and rely on individual talent
but really, what else could he do in those situation?

thou i agree he should be more mature on field sometimes, giving pressure to your mate do not help at all, any team sport player know that, and a professional 1 should know that better.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sat May 16, 2015 10:54 pm

Slavezema rofl
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat May 16, 2015 10:55 pm

Funny coincidence that I was talking just today about this

"You (Cristiano) can't score your petty goal, and forget about the rest." - Ramos - Page 2 X5uFxdC

Cronaldo sees Abidal, is the only what with him, sees his team moving to center, glances Abidal yet does fkcall, and that goal just cost Real the tie, and Barca eventually won CDR. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat May 16, 2015 11:04 pm

Harmonica wrote:Funny coincidence that I was talking just today about this

"You (Cristiano) can't score your petty goal, and forget about the rest." - Ramos - Page 2 X5uFxdC

Cronaldo sees Abidal, is the only what with him, sees his team moving to center, glances Abidal yet does fkcall, and that goal just cost Real the tie, and Barca eventually won CDR. Laughing

With who? scratch
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat May 16, 2015 11:05 pm

jibers wrote:
Harmonica wrote:Funny coincidence that I was talking just today about this

With who? scratch

Messi
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 17, 2015 2:30 am

jibers wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Cristiano is a grade A pleb, it is known. Ramos is right there too honestly.

The problem I have with these comments are, its all well and good saying this now because you lost...but just because you won games previously, these same actions were fine?

Cristiano hasnt suddenly changed.

Its like 4 years too late to try and tell him he acts like a idiot and he goes missing at the worst times, on occasion.

STFU brah have you seen how many goals he has scored?! A goal ratio of over a goal a game, 3 deserved Ballon D'ors, Greatest player in history and Madrids best ever player!

You forgot to add "Perhaps" on the end of your sentence.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 17, 2015 2:41 am

Harmonica wrote:
Freeza wrote:Ramos is the last one to talk rofl

Ramos is at fault for more goals than Ronaldo scores.

Sure Ramos has heart, but that's basically all he has. He's an idiot footballer.
Quite ironic when it was Ramos who scored the needed goals in CL and CWC-finals.

That's very opportunistic of you. I don't know why I'm taking you seriously, but you know just as well as everyone that Ramos is all brawn and no brains. I know I'd rather swap out Ramos for Varane than having to find a replacement for C. Ronaldo who, not only has to be up to par, but may or may not adapt properly to a new environment. With that being said, I'm not against C. Ronaldo leaving, but I'm not against Ramos leaving either.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun May 17, 2015 3:41 am

first off cr is a douche we all know that, but if its him alone the team can manage, so bale still needs to gtfo, cr-benz is more fluid with little to no confusion, the partnership is proven already and most important cr spends his time in the center

as for ramos he needs to stfu, with the nonsense he does on a regular basis, can't win a defensive header to save his life, but will run through a teammate for a offensive one :facepalm:, don't know how he manages to start, when he clearly doesn't care about defending, always in the opponent box waiting for headers with cr ffs rofl, how can he even talk? acting like he is some rock in defence has he cost us the tie at home, pls leave the team you pos

chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun May 17, 2015 4:10 am

jibers wrote:

Sure Ramos has heart, but that's basically all he has. He's an idiot footballer.

Even though that Ramos goal against Atletico is more important to Madrid and Madrid's history than any of te goals CR has scored. CR was a none eventer in Madrid's most important title that season. Ramos might be rash but he doesn't put himself above the team.

He scored a record 17 goals in the CL......

Ramos scored a more important goal in the CL final, but they wouldn't be in the final if it wasen't for Ronaldo.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Sun May 17, 2015 6:29 am

Blue wrote:
jibers wrote:

Even though that Ramos goal against Atletico is more important to Madrid and Madrid's history than any of te goals CR has scored. CR was a none eventer in Madrid's most important title that season. Ramos might be rash but he doesn't put himself above the team.

Ramos scored a more important goal in the CL final, but they wouldn't be in the final if it wasen't for Ronaldo.

both was crucial in their 2014 cl win, admit it

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun May 17, 2015 9:35 am

Fußball wrote:Mehdrid would be worse off without Cristiano for now. No matter how much of a douche he is and no matter how inflated his stats are. He is still a difference maker. Without his hattrick they would have been already out of the title race after Sevilla if not earlier. Who else was going to deliver the 3 goals on that day? Chicharito? Bale? Benzema? Maybe Ramos tripple header? Same in the CL. They were really really bad against Schalke at home. If he doesn't equalize so quickly twice Mehdrid are in deep trouble. No one else looked like scoring.

+1
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 17, 2015 10:53 am

I agree with Fußball too.

I like belittling and insulting Ronaldo as much as the next guy, but at the end of the day he is an exceptional goal machine and Real fans should be careful what they wish for.

Because those 120m reserved for the Bale transfer, Ed can always put another 30m on top to get Cristiano home if he's sad.
Good luck with that Bale, Benzema and Cavani attack.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 17, 2015 11:19 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:I agree with Fußball too.

I like belittling and insulting Ronaldo as much as the next guy, but at the end of the day he is an exceptional goal machine and Real fans should be careful what they wish for.

Because those 120m reserved for the Bale transfer, Ed can always put another 30m on top to get Cristiano home if he's sad.
Good luck with that Bale, Benzema and Cavani attack.

That's awful. Laughing

Anyway, this thread is good fun, I've seen MT saying that Falcao or Aguero displace Cristiano Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun May 17, 2015 12:13 pm

Blue wrote:
jibers wrote:

And how many of those 17 goals meant anything. the only crucial goal he scored was the bvb goal they needed to go through. The schalke goals were all in stay pads when Madrid had already cruised by 3-0 and 2-0, the bayern game scored 2 useless goals that meant nothing after benzema and 2 ramos headers sealed the ties. And the final summed up his cl usefulness, stat padded a penalty. Yea...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Sun May 17, 2015 1:48 pm

I think CR is the reason R.Madrid will never reach the level of in form Barcelona or Bayern. Team lacks creativity and relies only in counter attacks. Its a mistake to build a team around CR who lacks creativity. He will be great as part of the team but building team around him will destroy the team. He is no Messi, Zidane or Ronaldinho
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 17, 2015 2:05 pm

There's no way in hell we would have won UCL last season without Ronaldo
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next