windkick
Winter is Coming
neuro11
BarrileteCosmico
sree999
24 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

UCL | 2/2 (2nd Leg) | FC Bayern vs FC Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: UCL | 2/2 (2nd Leg) | FC Bayern vs FC Barcelona

Post by futbol Tue May 12, 2015 9:55 pm

Suarez might be injured that's probably why he was subbed off.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

UCL | 2/2 (2nd Leg) | FC Bayern vs FC Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: UCL | 2/2 (2nd Leg) | FC Bayern vs FC Barcelona

Post by Harmonica Tue May 12, 2015 9:56 pm

What's interesting most tackles

9 Mascherano
8 Busquets
4 Messi

Laughing The man surely is some kind of robot.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue May 12, 2015 9:56 pm

Anyways I'm not gonna get involved further in bitching about us getting to the final after being nearly perfect for 2 months, and on the verge of a historical treble.

Congrats Cules, we are headed to Berlin :')
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Tue May 12, 2015 9:59 pm

Same thing happened against R.Madrid in the last el clasico and it seemed that R.Madrid owns us
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Tue May 12, 2015 10:13 pm

windkick wrote:
ahmad25 wrote:There was no midfield in second half.
First half we had Rakitic-Iniesta-Messi in the midfield. Second half Rakitic and Iniesta subbed off and midfielder Messi became striker Messi. So basically no midfield and creating force in second half. Subbing off Suarez didnt change anything. If we had Rakitic-Iniesta-Messi midfield behind Neymar-Messi-Pedro attack we would see the first half performance in second half too.

We always need a creating force like Messi in midfield. When he plays as a striker nobody provides him with passes or through balls. Messi got 0 through ball or good scoring chance from his team mates. But Suarez got 2 excellent through balls almost one vs one with GK. And it was because he had Messi behind him. But Messi has no Messi behind him in second half

As for walking when you win 5-1 you will walk to save energy. Nobody got interest or motivation in second half

Agree with everything here. Ridiculous people rush in here to blame Messi ont he second half, blame Lucho (if anybody)

I think lucho did right thing and it was just a friendly in the second half. I just dont understand how suarez became a hero after lucho benched him. Suarez is great player but he almost costed us the match in the first leg. Missed 3 clear chances. With Pedro we would win 6-0 in the first leg not just 3-0

He helps team with his agression and pressing. Other than that his first touches stops many counter attacks and his decision making is not better than jordi alba and he misses many chances. Barca has all the talent and technique they just needed one aggressive and arrogant type player and its suarez
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 12, 2015 10:44 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Masche rekt in the 2nd goal and largely at fault for the third. Meanwhile Mathieu spent most of the game in the bench, surely now he's match fit?
Now that I look at the 2nd goal again, Masche is still rekt but I mostly blame Busquets for losing the ball so needlessly

https://streamable.com/0zzj
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue May 12, 2015 10:48 pm

I wouldnt say needlessly. Obviously we cant hear on the pitch, but someone has to tell Busquets there than he has time to control that ball. He cant see with his back and even if he checked his shoulder before the ball came the defender (Alonso?) guessed his intentions and gambled.

I cant imagine someone told him he has time to control the ball and he still made that 1 touch pass, ignoring the communication.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue May 12, 2015 11:00 pm

I wonder how the game would of looked if Rafinha or Xavi came on for Suarez instead of Pedro.
Bring on an extra midfielder to strengthen the middle, instead of bringing on a winger to run around aimlessly. Play a 4-4-2 the rest of the game and prevent them from controlling us
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue May 12, 2015 11:02 pm

I still don't know what Pedro did in the field. Shocked
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue May 12, 2015 11:19 pm

Guess cause he scored over the weekend it warranted him some more playing time? idk...

At that point in the game, I don't think he was needed at all. As mentioned I think an extra midfielder would of made more sense if Suarez had to rest.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBĂ©ninois Tue May 12, 2015 11:34 pm

alexjanosik wrote:Hate to say it,but I told you so.That second half performance has vindicated everything I have ever said about Messi.
Just a disgrace of a performance.I said he is a liability to the team when he plays false 9 and just walks.We were owned in that second half.I said him playing false 9 makes us predictable and easy to defend against.We didnt have a shot and looked clueless.Just like we have done in all the big games past 2 seasons before this one,where the arrogant primadonna has done jack and flopped in one after another after ANOTHER AFTER ANOTHER BIG GAME.
I said Suarez is a Messi level player and has been the single biggest reason for our resurgence this season.Proved once again beyond a shadow of a doubt.I said he provides a different dimension to our game and has actually made us relevant once more against the big sides.Proved once more.I said he has made us relevant against Atletico.Well this one was proven long back.
I said Suarez was our best player in the big games this season.Proved once more.
I would just like to state one more fact.Suarez has been our MVP this season and the single biggest reason we are on course for a treble.
Without him and with the primadonna leading our team, we dont get past the QF's of the CL,would have lost the league a few weeks back and wont have gotten past Atletico in the Copa.
As for the primadonna, he can get the hell out. I love and respect the club too much to see him disrespecting the shirt and his fellow players every alternate week.

Such a huge amount of nonsense. scratch Are you trying to act like you're smarter than most fans or something ?
LeBĂ©ninois
LeBĂ©ninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 13, 2015 12:02 am

alexjanosik wrote:Hate to say it,but I told you so.That second half performance has vindicated everything I have ever said about Messi.
Just a disgrace of a performance.I said he is a liability to the team when he plays false 9 and just walks.We were owned in that second half.I said him playing false 9 makes us predictable and easy to defend against.We didnt have a shot and looked clueless.Just like we have done in all the big games past 2 seasons before this one,where the arrogant primadonna has done jack and flopped in one after another after ANOTHER AFTER ANOTHER BIG GAME.
I said Suarez is a Messi level player and has been the single biggest reason for our resurgence this season.Proved once again beyond a shadow of a doubt.I said he provides a different dimension to our game and has actually made us relevant once more against the big sides.Proved once more.I said he has made us relevant against Atletico.Well this one was proven long back.
I said Suarez was our best player in the big games this season.Proved once more.
I would just like to state one more fact.Suarez has been our MVP this season and the single biggest reason we are on course for a treble.
Without him and with the primadonna leading our team, we dont get past the QF's of the CL,would have lost the league a few weeks back and wont have gotten past Atletico in the Copa.
As for the primadonna, he can get the hell out. I love and respect the club too much to see him disrespecting the shirt and his fellow players every alternate week.

I'm sorry. I don't get it.

Messi won you the first game more or less on his own. He also was instrumental in the second leg goals which nullified any hopes we might have.

You wonder why Barca didn't play their hearts out this game?
Because they didn't have to, they won it last week.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed May 13, 2015 12:11 am

aj goes over the top but it's a bit disheartening nevertheless that the team would walk around like that in the 2nd half. Remember how Alonso threw himself into everything last season when it was already 4-0 on aggregate with Bayern needing 5 and got himself yellow suspended for the final. Okay, that's also stupid. Laughing But you get the point, playing a serious game from start to finish. Not mad though, these were some grueling weeks. Sevilla, PSG, Valencia, PSG, Espanyol, Bayern, Moysie, Bayern, all in a 3-4 day rythm. Could do with some rest.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 13, 2015 12:16 am

After the initial scare you scored 2 quick goals very easily.
Absolutely ridiculous from us, but of course by then your players knew it was done.
Whether they walk or run around second half doesn't really matter tbh.

FORZA JUVE
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed May 13, 2015 12:19 am

I didnt watch the game so I wont comment on Alex comments, but I will say if Messi was walking around im not surprised in the slightest. I dont like to see it, but im not surprised by it.

Hans, I dont agree Messi won the first game by himself. Offensively he was crucial, no doubt about it. So he "won" the game that way, but when you limit Bayern to hardly any shots and only one real chance (Lewadowski left foot) without Robben and Ribery or not, the rest of the team deserves their credit there. Dani Alves was terrific, Rakitic was great and the defence was surprisingly organised bar one or two moments.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed May 13, 2015 12:21 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:FORZA JUVE

Mehdrid got this unfortunately. Sad

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 13, 2015 12:23 am

Sure, not to take anything away from your team.

Just responding to Alex ranting about Messi when Messi is quite clearly the one that makes most things happen.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed May 13, 2015 12:49 am

Just ignore that guy
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed May 13, 2015 1:26 am

ahmad25 wrote:
windkick wrote:
ahmad25 wrote:There was no midfield in second half.
First half we had Rakitic-Iniesta-Messi in the midfield. Second half Rakitic and Iniesta subbed off and midfielder Messi became striker Messi. So basically no midfield and creating force in second half. Subbing off Suarez didnt change anything. If we had Rakitic-Iniesta-Messi midfield behind Neymar-Messi-Pedro attack we would see the first half performance in second half too.

We always need a creating force like Messi in midfield. When he plays as a striker nobody provides him with passes or through balls. Messi got 0 through ball or good scoring chance from his team mates. But Suarez got 2 excellent through balls almost one vs one with GK. And it was because he had Messi behind him. But Messi has no Messi behind him in second half

As for walking when you win 5-1 you will walk to save energy. Nobody got interest or motivation in second half

Agree with everything here. Ridiculous people rush in here to blame Messi ont he second half, blame Lucho (if anybody)

I think lucho did right thing and it was just a friendly in the second half. I just dont understand how suarez became a hero after lucho benched him. Suarez is great player but he almost costed us the match in the first leg. Missed 3 clear chances. With Pedro we would win 6-0 in the first leg not just 3-0

He helps team with his agression and pressing. Other than that his first touches stops many counter attacks and his decision making is not better than jordi alba and he misses many chances. Barca has all the talent and technique they just needed one aggressive and arrogant type player and its suarez

Jesus Christ.We would have won 6-0 with Pedro instead of Suarez :facepalm:
We dont win the first leg without Suarez.Messi does jack without Suarez on the team.Just like he did jack all these years in the big games against the big teams.
Why do you think Messi suddenly finds himself one on one a lot?Why do you think Messi suddenly finds himself dribbling a lot in the big games this season?
I will give you a hint.Starts with an S and ends with a Z.
Similarly,why do you think Messi was suddenly able to jack in the second half?Same hint.Starts with an S and ends with a Z.
And as for the poor touch and worse decision making than Jordi Alba.
He has an exceptional first touch and he once more displayed that last night.Unlike pretty boy Messi,Suarez doesnt take his first touch in acres of space.He takes his first touch back to goal and with a defender breathing down his neck(usually with a knee in the back).And yet how many times did he lay off Neymar with a perfect first touch.There were numerous instances where he set Neymar up with a brilliant first touch.
Then there was the exquisite piece of first touch and skill where he owned Benatia with an overhead flick.But yeah,we can continue spreading this lie even more just to make the pretty boy look better.
Do you really think he has worse decision making than Jordi Alba?Isnt it typical that such a comment gets the silent nod of approval from the Messi nut hugging fans and yet my post full of truths is the one with hyperbole.
I wont glorify that ridiculous statement with a counter argument.Same with the missing chances nonsense.Suffice to say that he doesnt miss anymore than the pretty boy.As usual, conveniently ignored by the Messi fanboys.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Messico Wed May 13, 2015 1:33 am

alexjanosik wrote:
Why do you think Messi suddenly finds himself one on one a lot?Why do you think Messi suddenly finds himself dribbling a lot in the big games this season?
Similarly,why do you think Messi was suddenly able to jack in the second half?Same hint.Starts with an S and ends with a Z.

Steroidz?

El Messico
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed May 13, 2015 1:35 am

Casciavit wrote:Suarez coming off definitely had an impact. I don't think Messi should be playing as a false 9 in the biggest games anymore tbh.

But still your hyperbole is off the charts. You are becoming a caricature of yourself.

Which part is the hyperbole?The main thrust of my argument is that Messi makes us predictable in the big games(the last few years records back me up), and that Suarez is our single biggest influence in them and makes us unpredictable.
Messi becomes a liability in such games without Suarez. And I dont mean without the ball.I have slowly but steadily resigned to the fact that he wont press.I have accepted that.The problem is that he becomes a liability when we have the ball too.He just doesnt offer any movement.It is so predictable. Walk around the center circle within a 5 yard radius waiting for the ball exactly to feet.He wont move 5 yards to create space either to receive a pass or to open up the defense.It is the anti thesis of Cruyffian football which is all about creating space and movement.It just becomes ridiculously easy for big teams to defend against us and we do squat against them,lucky if we manage to create a single chance.It was proven in countless big games over the past few years and it was proven again in the one half of football that we played without Suarez.
Instead of calling me a caricature,try and argue against the points I have raised.I can back every single one of them with a reasoned argument.

Last edited by alexjanosik on Wed May 13, 2015 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed May 13, 2015 1:43 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:

I'm sorry. I don't get it.

Messi won you the first game more or less on his own. He also was instrumental in the second leg goals which nullified any hopes we might have.

You wonder why Barca didn't play their hearts out this game?
Because they didn't have to, they won it last week.

You misunderstand.This is not about the pressing.I have accepted that he is a liability when we dont have the ball.I am talking about when we have the ball.He is a liability then too.I had to put up with this nonsense for the past 3 years.It is what makes us so predictable with him as the false 9.He just offers no movement whatsoever.He just hangs around the center circle within a 5 yard radius like a sloth.Single biggest reason why we struggled against the big teams past few years and barely managed any good chances.He makes us predictable and he becomes a liability on the ball too.The second half last night was reminiscent of a lot of our big games from the last few years.And no,it had nothing to do with the fact that the tie was already won.It would have been the exact same had the tie been in the balance too.Countless big games past few years prove that.We become predictable and cant create anything.This is not the 60's or the 70's where the superstar player does no movement when the team have the ball and just hangs in his favorite sloth team.It becomes far too predictable for organized defenses to deal with.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Wed May 13, 2015 4:08 am

The finish in the 2nd goal from Neymar was top class....So happy to have 3 great finishers ...And that save from MATs...class

BTW, i am pissed off with the whinning and diving from both Neymar and Suarez. they are the best strikers in the world. they simply dont need those theatrics. they can bbeat any defenders 8/10 times. I hope they grow up and throw out those theatrics...

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed May 13, 2015 7:12 am

Messi created the first two goals... yet he flopped. Laughing

It's getting ridiculous Alexjanosik... please stahp. Very Happy

Poor game from Busquets, bad marking in the first goal, lost the ball in the second goal, and was quite poor with his passing. Anyway, congrats guys, we are in the final! bounce bounce bounce
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Wed May 13, 2015 7:40 am

alexjanosik wrote:
ahmad25 wrote:
windkick wrote:

Jesus Christ.We would have won 6-0 with Pedro instead of Suarez :facepalm:
We dont win the first leg without Suarez.Messi does jack without Suarez on the team.Just like he did jack all these years in the big games against the big teams.
And as for the poor touch and worse decision making than Jordi Alba.
He has an exceptional first touch and he once more displayed that last night.Unlike pretty boy Messi,Suarez doesnt take his first touch in acres of space.He takes his first touch back to goal and with a defender breathing down his neck(usually with a knee in the back).And yet how many times did he lay off Neymar with a perfect first touch.There were numerous instances where he set Neymar up with a brilliant first touch.
Then there was the exquisite piece of first touch and skill where he owned Benatia with an overhead flick.But yeah,we can continue spreading this lie even more just to make the pretty boy look better.
Do you really think he has worse decision making than Jordi Alba?Isnt it typical that such a comment gets the silent nod of approval from the Messi nut hugging fans and yet my post full of truths is the one with hyperbole.
I wont glorify that ridiculous statement with a counter argument.Same with the missing chances nonsense.Suffice to say that he doesnt miss anymore than the pretty boy.As usual, conveniently ignored by the Messi fanboys.

Previous years? Its because Messi wanted so and started to play in right wing this season. It looks like Suarez got lucky and he earned Messi's respect and Messi gave him his center role. If Messi did this tactic with Ibra or Villa same thing would happen. Ok Ibra is slow but put Lewandovski Cavani or somebody there same thing would happen.

The key in this MSN trio is Messi and Neymar. They destroy wings with their dribbling and creativity. It doesnt matter who plays in center. Any fast aggressive top striker would replace Suarez in this trio

Suarez is one of the top 5 strikers in the world he is really great but he can be replaced
But who can replace Messi and Neymar in MSN trio?

And please stop showing me that trick watch sociedad game he stopped every attack with his poor touch and poor decision.making. I mean every single time. Just watch that game again. This was the same against Bayern in first leg. Even my friends was laughing at Suarez how likeable flop he is. Did almost 90% things wrong in previous 2 games (first leg bayern and sociedad game)
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed May 13, 2015 8:04 am

I agree with Alex. People can wank over messis performance all they want but Suarez for me has been the biggest difference for Barcelona this season. once he came off Bayern were building moves smoothly and getting the ball into more dangerous positions. The way he occupies the 2 defenders and allows both Neymar and Messi to operate has been key. For once I don't think Alex is exaggerating. Messi as a fake #9 is done. He didn't press when and then at done point he dropped deep into cm. Suarez isn't Messi level because he doesn't have the individual quality of Messi, but he is indispensable tbh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next