jibers
VivaStPauli
Art Morte
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Hapless_Hans
22 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Pep at Bayern 2015 - two seasons in. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pep at Bayern 2015 - two seasons in.

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 13, 2015 10:45 pm

farfan wrote:would you take a Pep / Euromax swap hans  ? hmm

Nah Pep is a great coach to have. Nobody's perfect.

Euromax is very welcome in the future though Proud

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Pep at Bayern 2015 - two seasons in. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pep at Bayern 2015 - two seasons in.

Post by Muppet Wed May 13, 2015 10:45 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Muppet, stop trolling. You're *bleep* annoying tbh.

:coffee:

-25% trolling
Muppet
Muppet
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed May 13, 2015 10:46 pm

I don't know what people think of Marcotti, but this was a pretty decent article too.

http://www.espnfc.us/club/bayern-munich/132/blog/post/2446939/pep-guardiola-embraced-by-bayern-after-loss-to-barcelona

It's in defence of Pep for those who want to know and not read.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 13, 2015 10:46 pm

Muppet wrote:

sorry.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet Wed May 13, 2015 10:49 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Muppet wrote:

sorry.

Tbh I just think you're a bit blinkered here, which most fans prefer to be. That said the club is in a very strong position to win trophies so to a certain degree I don't blame you.
Muppet
Muppet
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 13, 2015 10:55 pm

Muppet wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Muppet wrote:

sorry.

Tbh I just think you're a bit blinkered here, which most fans prefer to be. That said the club is in a very strong position to win trophies so to a certain degree I don't blame you.

No, the fact is simply I enjoy us very much under Pep.
What annoys me is that most of the criticism is ignorantly wrong.
Nothing is wrong with his tactics or style of play per se, he hasn't made us worse, he hasn't made us more onedimensional or more defensively vulnerable.
That's all complete bollocks and the opposite of what's been happening.

There is one serious problem though, and that is that we've been decidedly worse in each second half of the season, after being great first half.

I'd welcome it very much if people made the effort to complicate their criticism in accordance with the complexity of reality, and give their opinion on the actual problems, not just the usual tired kneejerk nonsense.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu May 14, 2015 1:01 am

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:He got outclassed by Carlo in the last season and this time by Enrique in Europe, and domestically also he lost games.
He was outcoached by Lucien Favre, too.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu May 14, 2015 1:06 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I'd welcome it very much if people made the effort to complicate their criticism in accordance with the complexity of reality, and give their opinion on the actual problems, not just the usual tired kneejerk nonsense.

That is very hard when you dismiss each and every point you disagree with as being "nonsense", or "kneejerk", to be honest.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 14, 2015 1:08 pm

Outcoached by Enrique? Hardly considering that Messi was the difference....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu May 14, 2015 7:47 pm

so was Messi the only difference !
did tactics from both the managers play part in both the results, 3-0 and 2-3 !
if some other manager for Bayern was there, would the scorelines look different !

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu May 14, 2015 7:59 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:so was Messi the only difference !
did tactics from both the managers play part in both the results, 3-0 and 2-3 !
if some other manager for Bayern was there, would the scorelines look different !

How are we supposed to know? Let's deal with realit rather than hypotheticals. Yes Pep has been disappointing with regards to the expectations that were placed on him by the bayern Board. I think the injuries played a massive rope in deciding the tie. At least he lives and dies by what he believes in. The Bayern board brogue him in specifically to make the team play like Barcelona or at least apply similar concepts. the only game I think I can say was a disgrace from him was the second semi final leg againSt Madrid last year. They made Madrid look better than they were and that was because he decided to go againSt his principles.

If he doesn't win the cl sure it will be a big disappointment but was SAF a flop for winning only 2 cls? I feel Messi tipped the balance of the game the way Robben could gave done for Bayern. Systems dot win you games at the end of the day, players do.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri May 22, 2015 7:42 pm

Guardiola said: "They speak too much here in Germany. They should have more respect for the German champions.

"I've learnt that people talk too much here. My advice [to them] would be to stay calm."

He added: "If Bayern Munich are looking for a manager that has to win the treble each year, then I'm not the one. I'm not good enough."
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4