The Madrid One
Jay29
DagenhamDave
Sushi Master
Albiceleste
79 posters

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:39 am

Legend wrote:Man U got points docked and sent into administration on one of the saves in Fm 11.... in that same save, Spurs fell all the way to L1
Does anyone else's league table end up really screwed?
One season, I can't remember which club it was, but they finished up a reverse of our Invincible season, 0-12-26.

Conceded over a hundred goals Shocked.

(Not just an odd season like Derby County, relegation teams always end up on really low point totals)

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Official Football Manager Thread

Post by StrugaRock Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:34 pm

Inmy first year with R. Madrid (season 2016/17) I won the league, Europa League and Copa del Rey, being unbeaten all season long in every competition:

This was the league standing for me:
1.Real Madrid W:31 D:7 L:0 GF:129 GA:21 GD:+108 Pts: 100

Best player(all competitions)
Cristiano Ronaldo: Apps: 59 Goals: 39(11 pen) Assists: 32 MoM: 13 Average rating 7.98
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:06 pm

After wining every trophy at Arsenal twice in 2 years and unbeaten throughout the 2 two seasons, i regisned and took the job of Brazilian NT...

only gonna keep it temp until i can get the Bilbao job which i really want

Also won World Cup with the Dutch in 2014

up to 5th in Hall of Fame in 4 years, one more league away from Trap in 2nd... long way behind SAF atm
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:32 pm

Crimson wrote:Barcelona relegated in my save in 2021/2022!

Barca to be relegated in real life next season :coffee:
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Tue May 01, 2012 10:12 pm

So I Left Arsenal at the end of 14/15 season after wining everything for the 2 years i was there. Martin Jol (Don't know how he got it) took over from me with Henry as Assistant.

Brazil lost the Copa America, and i got the job, i spent less then 2 months in it and also got a job for Parma and got the promoted from Serie B.

Left Both jobs after the year ended. Found out that Olympics were on again, got a job at the Swiss, won it with them with ultra defensive/counterattacking tatics.

Villas Boas just got fired from Bilbao and i jump on right away...

So far i have

Gladbach
2 German Title
2 German Cup
1 Euro

Olympic Games Medals
-GB Olympic U23
-Swiss U-23

Arsenal
2 League Title
2 Fa Cup
2 League Cup
2 Community Shields
2 Champions League
2 Super Cups
2 CWC

Holland
1 World Cup

Parma
Promotion to Serie A

Off to my Hardest Challenge now, Managing a Basque only player team.
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed May 09, 2012 5:48 pm

What's your record on point's in a season?

With Real Madrid I got 100 on my first season 105 on my second
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 6:14 pm

StrugaRock wrote:What's your record on point's in a season?

112 with Linense

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed May 09, 2012 7:13 pm

i got 110 on my 2nd season at Arsenal.... 2 draws and no loses
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed May 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 28 315ii6v

These are the tactics i use for Bilbao

#1 i use this against big teams such as Barca and RM or other big European Teams. always gets me 1-0 wins or 0-0 which is good

#2 I use this against Teams like Valenica and any Derbies

#3 All other teams, good for scoring goals. 32 year old Llorente scored 20 goals in 14 games in the league use this
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 7:59 pm

Just won my 2nd World Cup in this save. Having won it in the past with France, I now have won it with Italy. As I did with France I quit after winning it.

Mexico have asked for my services and I have taken the job, I look forward to winning the World Cup with my third nation as well as winning whatever other comps are along the way. Plus it's a chance to get another one of players a WC title.

I'm about to start the season 2022/2023, only nine more years to get my 20 years at one club. Still need at least 20+ Liga titles to become the best in Spain and a few European Cups, but I am getting closer and closer....

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed May 09, 2012 8:02 pm

i won my first WC with the Dutch, took over Nigeria now i am gonna try winning with them now...
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 8:16 pm

I'll show you my QF and SF matches for the World Cup I just played, won it in typical Italian style lmao

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 28 Qf10

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 28 Sf11

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed May 09, 2012 8:45 pm

my final in 2014 was aganist Mali....they beat the likes of Germany, Uruguay, England and the Swiss.... i couldn't believe they got that far

i am gonna go ultra defensive and attack on counters for my Nigerian NT, will probably have 2 Anchors's, one Box to Box and two pacey wingers
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Legend wrote:my final in 2014 was aganist Mali....they beat the likes of Germany, Uruguay, England and the Swiss.... i couldn't believe they got that far

i am gonna go ultra defensive and attack on counters for my Nigerian NT, will probably have 2 Anchors's, one Box to Box and two pacey wingers

haha I always play the same in defence, 3 CB's only, allows more freedom up the pitch ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Thu May 10, 2012 12:35 am

Crimson wrote:
StrugaRock wrote:What's your record on point's in a season?

112 with Linense

well I went on something like 26 wins and 2 draws than started losing, I started to play U-19 more(after i secured the league) and i started drawing and losing more matches, but as a result I secured wonder-kids GK LB, RB, CB, AMC, the oldest so far is 21 yo
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed May 16, 2012 3:35 am

Crimson, the Brazilians skill at PK's in the FM WC semifinal is strangely very accurate to the real world Razz

Started my 3rd season, looking real good, won all La Liga games and drawn one so far, in 1st 2 points ahead of Madrid, and qualified to CL knockouts round of 16 with 2 games to spare smoking

I'm still ridiculously noob compared to Master Crimson... :bow: :bow: :bow:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sat May 26, 2012 1:23 am

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 28 9
:coffee:

with my 2nd string XI :coffee: (don't let Thiago Silva and Ramos fool you)
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Thu May 31, 2012 8:22 pm

My OS got corrupted a few days and i had to re install my windows, so my save files are gone Sad

Created a new game and this time added my Home Country League (Pakistan), gonna play in that for a few seasons then move to England.. Where i have added up to the 8the division teams. I am gonna try getting a team from 8th division to EPL
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Thu May 31, 2012 10:01 pm

after days and countless hours of trying to download this game, I am almost ready to give up

I've tried just about everything to no avail

Can anyone help me out with a simple guide to downloading this game? it would be of so much help. So far the best I've done is get to up to the start menu, but after that the game just shuts down
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:44 pm

is there anyway i can play this euro 2012 on football manager 12?

i coached greece but the draw was random group stages etc are not the ones in this euro obviously.. is there any way i can "edit" the draw in order to play in the euro 2012 fixtures?

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:31 pm

deadrave wrote:is there anyway i can play this euro 2012 on football manager 12?

i coached greece but the draw was random group stages etc are not the ones in this euro obviously.. is there any way i can "edit" the draw in order to play in the euro 2012 fixtures?

You can probablyy download some custom competition for it. The groups aren't random - they're decided by the ingame performances of teams.

1/3 through the season with 1860 now. I "cheated" a little bit by switching Alaba from Bayern to 1860 (especially considering he ends 7/10 games with "bossed the midfield").

Just narrowly escaped my first loss vs Düsseldorf - 27 shots to 7. (Match finished in a 1-1 draw. was forced to field mostly 3rd string players because of suspensions and injuriesa and that's why I did so poorly) The major reason though was this epic match which had me on the edge of my seat after my RB got sent off in extra time:

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 28 Datcomeback

1st choice line-up: (splashed the cash for some FB's after cashing in on Halfar, Aigner, Rukavina and Kiraly[Who Bayern bought from me for 1.4m O_o) - (IRL 1860 would never sell them)

Juninho is costing me 6.5m over two years and Torres is costig me 6m over two years >.<
Official Football Manager Thread - Page 28 Starting11-1
(Counter Attacking 4-3-3)

I want to be in Europe next year but seems I'm screwed, I drew Schalke in the 3rd round Sad At least I'm at home :S

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 28 Fixtures

AND BOTH MY CF's ARE INJURED. Time to promote Jais from the reserves Surprised

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:01 am

Sime Vrsaljko is one of the best young RB there, I couldn't manage to buy him with BVB on my first season, how did you do it? Thumbs up
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:43 am

1.8 million up front with a further 1 mill over 2 years.

In my game Vrsaljko has an inexplicable love for 1860. I wonder why Wink

Cheating, the hard way. Adding more than Alaba just didn't feel right.

Seems my transfer policy of getting by the lack of initial funds is kicking me in the a** though. Operating at a 500k monthly loss or >.<

Lauth -.-

Is injured, comes back for 20 mins and scores a beautiful 20 yard chip and twists his ankle -.-

But what a beast, 5 goals and 6 assists in 11 appearances and 2 of them coming on as a sub :bow: FROM COMING BACK FORM INJURY Dude was ready to break 1860's all time scoring record 2 months ago >.>

Just lost massively to KSC in preparation for the cup match (fielded exclusively 2nd team) my first loss :'(

But if I somehow win against Schalke it'll be worth it. If not... I just lost my first game (which was a 6 pointer as well even though I have a 14 point lead 1/2 way through trolololol) for nothing.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:04 am

someone is using fmrte
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:26 am

I edited the database before hand using the included editor actually. My edits pretty much consisted of switching Alaba over, and adding 1860 to a few Fm2012 wunderkinds as their dream club.

Seeing as it's a blue, working class club with an Arab Sugar daddy, (but not one in FM2012, not even an underwriter) red city rival that's the most successful club in the country I take it they thought I was Man City Laughing

Wish I would have started with the 5million transfer kitty Ismaik is pledging every year Sad Then I wouldn't have had to cash in on Halfar who was awesome in the pre-season as a Inside Forward. I ditched Kiraly (transferred to Bayern whom I squeezed as much money out of as possible) and Rukavina for wage reasons and Aigner because he didn't really fit in my formation plans.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:14 am

YEAAAAAAH.

So Wood got injured 15 mins in the game after Huntelaar scored a goal in the opening 22 minutes and I was like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

But then the sub (Maier, who I normally rotate with Alaba) came on and scored one as well as bag an assist for Volland to win the game :bow:

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 28 Newsreport-1

I have avenged you RWO! And tanking that 5-0 loss was worth it since the Schalke players were all pretty much in red fitness in the final 1/3 of the match and I rested my entire team. Had to play Benjamin at RB and Stahl as a DM since I wasn't confident in Malura being a good enough back up and Stahl had higher DM stats than Malura had RB stats.

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 28 AvengeRWO

Also, what kind of assistant SCHEDULES A GAME AT 8PM ON NEW YEARS EVE?!

Official Football Manager Thread - Page 28 Beatschalke-1

I'm sick and tired of injuries to my strikers though -.-

Starting to feel bad about the Alaba cheat though, he's been an absolute beast.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next