FIFA Manager 12 or Football Manager 12??

5 posters

Go down

fifa manager or football manager

FIFA Manager 12 or Football Manager 12?? Vote_lcap11%FIFA Manager 12 or Football Manager 12?? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
FIFA Manager 12 or Football Manager 12?? Vote_lcap89%FIFA Manager 12 or Football Manager 12?? Vote_rcap 89% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 9

FIFA Manager 12 or Football Manager 12?? Empty FIFA Manager 12 or Football Manager 12??

Post by pasquale22 Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:56 am

guys im looking to buy one or the other. i had fifa manager 10 and enjoyed it that was my only manager game. i heard football manager doesnt have licensed teams and kits which is turn off for me however i hear its the better game.

2 questions.

- which do u recommend (pro's , con's)

- is there a way of downloading the game instead of buying it

pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

FIFA Manager 12 or Football Manager 12?? Empty Re: FIFA Manager 12 or Football Manager 12??

Post by michael1 Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:01 am

Football manager hands down u wont find a better sim anywhere!!

michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

FIFA Manager 12 or Football Manager 12?? Empty Re: FIFA Manager 12 or Football Manager 12??

Post by jibers Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:05 am

pasquale22 wrote:guys im looking to buy one or the other. i had fifa manager 10 and enjoyed it that was my only manager game. i heard football manager doesnt have licensed teams and kits which is turn off for me however i hear its the better game.

2 questions.

- which do u recommend (pro's , con's)

- is there a way of downloading the game instead of buying it

Mate I would advice you to get Football manager 2012. All the unliscenced stuff can be downloaded easily. And the league names can be changed with the editor so not a massive problem imo. Just buy the game mate. It's only like £25. Think of the replay value. If games like Unchartered and Arkham city are £40+ this game is a bargain. Played some oof the fifa managers and they are awful, Football manger is a proper simulation, but its not very realistic and seems more like FIFA 12 cpu playing against each other. Invest in football manager brah, you won't regret it

PM if you want nay more info/help.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:22 am

this should be in the gaming and sport section...
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:00 am

interesting points thanks guys. im not really good with uploading patches and that sort of stuff . is it easy on football manager?

also id prefer to download cause to buy id have to get it online which could take weeks
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:15 am

pasquale22 wrote:interesting points thanks guys. im not really good with uploading patches and that sort of stuff . is it easy on football manager?

also id prefer to download cause to buy id have to get it online which could take weeks

Just buy it on steam

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:35 am

Buy them from steam, it's slightly cheaper when you buy it in steam (because they charge in USD) than in some of the FM sites (they charge in Euros or Pound) and we all know at the moment AUD > USD =D

Seth
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down