Inzaghi v2.0

MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Zidane future madrid coach - Page 2 Empty Re: Zidane future madrid coach

Post by sportsczy Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:50 am

As i mentioned in another thread:
-  80% of the Castilla team from last year was sold.  All the good players were gone.  He was handed the Madrid C team, who was in Spain's 4th division last season, to start the 3rd division season. Result?  Lost first 6 games i believe... and then pulled Castilla all the way up to first place.

What happens next?  Typical Madrid.  Flo wanted Odegaard.  So he pays a fortune for him and forces Zidane's hand to play him (sound familiar?).  Because Odeagaard can't defend and plays the 10 spot, Zidane had to redo the ENTIRE system to fit in Odegaard not to mention bench someone who didn't deserve it.  Result?  Lost 4 games in a row and fell to 6th before finally winning last weekend (still 6th).

My guess is that Castilla ends up 2nd-3rd and makes the playoffs to move up to Adelante...  assuming Madrid don't buy some other player and force it down a manager's throat.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:56 am

sportsczy wrote:
-  80% of the Castilla team from last year was sold.  All the good players were gone.  

Can you give examples? Because strangely transfermarkt doesn't show a single player being sold from Castilla this season, a lot leaving on a free though.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:59 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
-  80% of the Castilla team from last year was sold.  All the good players were gone.  

Can you give examples? Because strangely transfermarkt doesn't show a single player being sold from Castilla this season, a lot leaving on a free though.

Zidane future madrid coach - Page 2 En.wikipedia.org%20screen%20capture%202015-03-31_17-58-31
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:21 pm

Right. So noone was actually sold hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:44 pm

sportcrzy wrote:What happens next? Typical Madrid. Flo wanted Odegaard. So he pays a fortune for him and forces Zidane's hand to play him (sound familiar?). Because Odeagaard can't defend and plays the 10 spot, Zidane had to redo the ENTIRE system to fit in Odegaard not to mention bench someone who didn't deserve it. Result? Lost 4 games in a row and fell to 6th before finally winning last weekend (still 6th).

My guess is that Castilla ends up 2nd-3rd and makes the playoffs to move up to Adelante... assuming Madrid don't buy some other player and force it down a manager's throat.

Hit the nail right on the head. Thought I was the only one who noticed.

Odegaard has come in and fcked up our whole system. The midfield is a total mess right now. When he was called to international duty this past week we won 5-1 without him. Just like Bale he won't move from the line up and we are suffering as a result. At least he has balls to sub him out when he stinks the place up unlike a certain fat Italian waiter

And happless he didn't mean "sold" in its literal meaning. He meant "released/let go of" is that better??

Out of the 11 starters we had last season we have noone left. Out of the subs we had last last season only 3 are left. Two are Benavente and Raul de Thomas who are quite young with a bright future. Benavente was going to leave but Zidane convinced him to stay
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:14 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
sportcrzy wrote:What happens next? Typical Madrid. Flo wanted Odegaard. So he pays a fortune for him and forces Zidane's hand to play him (sound familiar?). Because Odeagaard can't defend and plays the 10 spot, Zidane had to redo the ENTIRE system to fit in Odegaard not to mention bench someone who didn't deserve it. Result? Lost 4 games in a row and fell to 6th before finally winning last weekend (still 6th).

My guess is that Castilla ends up 2nd-3rd and makes the playoffs to move up to Adelante... assuming Madrid don't buy some other player and force it down a manager's throat.

Odegaard has come in and fcked up our whole system. The midfield is a total mess right now. When he was called to international duty this past week we won 5-1 without him. Just like Bale he won't move from the line up and we are suffering as a result. At least he has balls to sub him out when he stinks the place up unlike a certain fat Italian waiter

And happless he didn't mean "sold" in its literal meaning. He meant "released/let go of" is that better??

Out of the 11 starters we had last season we have noone left. Out of the subs we had last last season only 3 are left. Two are Benavente and Raul de Thomas who are quite young with a bright future. Benavente was going to leave but Zidane convinced him to stay

lol really? and people wanted odegaard to play in the first team smh....is the kid any good even? or is it just another hyping of a youngster? like when you watch him play, does he show any potential?
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:05 am

He will fail so hard. Don't let another football legend get ruined. It's not his time yet. It's such a shame people think that every good football player can be a good/great manager.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:34 am

I don't think he'll be appointed .
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:36 am

titosantill wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

lol really? and people wanted odegaard to play in the first team smh....is the kid any good even? or is it just another hyping of a youngster? like when you watch him play, does he show any potential?

He does show potential I am not going to lie. His ball control is pretty good but he is too weak. Also he makes some nice passes but apart from that everything is negative. He is just 16 year old though so lets not forget that. Most of our Castilla players are around 19-21. But to watch him bench Medran/Llorente is the Bale thing all over again. He is good enough for Castilla but not as a starter

I think Enzo is better than him who made a great cameo this past game
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:56 am

Unlike Pippo and Seedorf he will inherit a super talented team. RM are only a POGBA away from being the best team in the world. I can't understand why people here are assuming he is sure to fail! scratch
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:04 am

okay thanks, yeah, that being said, playing him in the castilla is best for him, a 16 year old jumping into the first team as many people wanted is just ridiculous, the mental and physical part of his game and approach to life aren't developed yet to play at that level...whether we should have gone for him and have him earn as much as i hear he is earning is a debate for another day.....but yeah he's still young, so i guess the risk is comparatively little. i do hope he finds success, but people should realize its a long term thing, and try and build him up slowly, not have him starting matches like he's some pro
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:39 am

junkyard wrote:Unlike Pippo and Seedorf he will inherit a super talented team. RM are only a POGBA away from being the best team in the world. I can't understand why people here are assuming he is sure to fail! scratch

what people are doing (concerned madridistas that is) are looking at all scenarios; what if he doesn't succeed? u'd have booted carlo out after only two years, what other good coach is out there that's available to take over? (nobody dare say wenger or klopp). its also the fact that he hasn't done anything in terms of coaching that we've seen to make us sure of him...i mean madrid have had the greatest of the greats in terms of coaches, they've come here and they've been made to look extremely human, not to talk of someone who doesn't have such experience.

the "one pogba away" rhetoric can also be very dangerous. yes, compared to seedorf and inzaghi who had garbage teams, zizou will find himself coaching top talent, who respect him. but we've seen the fall of many coaches who've had talented players at madrid. i don't mind zidane coaching but we should be careful the route we take. let carlo establish a set blueprint first, instead of just rushing to put zizou because we liked him as a player
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:00 pm

junkyard wrote:Unlike Pippo and Seedorf he will inherit a super talented team. RM are only a POGBA away from being the best team in the world. I can't understand why people here are assuming he is sure to fail! scratch

Because its not only the players its the tactics, gameplay, style, dressing room chemistry etc.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:10 pm

If RM sign Pogba and start all the stars in can't see how they would perform as a functional team, especially with a green coach like Zidane
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:55 am

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:17 am

They are just following the odds set by bookies. Marca published the same thing.

I don't think Rafa will be fired now. Florentino is in deep waters already for firing Carlo. He'll wait a little bit more, I think.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2