Who will follow Zidane out of Madrid?

4 posters

Go down

Who will follow Zidane out of Madrid? Empty Who will follow Zidane out of Madrid?

Post by Interman Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:05 pm

,,,,,Feel like ROnaldo is heading out as well. Bale is the most obvious.

Interman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Who will follow Zidane out of Madrid? Empty Re: Who will follow Zidane out of Madrid?

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:58 pm

Ronaldo pretends to leave every year for that contract, and boy Bale is learning his ways. They can both leave tbh. Wouldn’t be too fussed, we got a good use of them and both have some resale value left.

But without knowing the new manager it’s too soon to say for sure about anyone on the RM roster

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Who will follow Zidane out of Madrid? Empty Re: Who will follow Zidane out of Madrid?

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:12 pm

I agree with vanDeez. I think the club won't sell or buy anyone before appointing a new manager and letting him choose who to offload and who to keep.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:29 pm

However, if I had to take a guess, I would say Benzema is the likeliest one to leave for the simple reason that he has immensely and irreversibly regressed and I can't think of any manager (who's not related to him or friends with him) dumb enough to keep him in the starting eleven.

I don't think Ronaldo will leave to be honest because I think most managers would love to have him. If he leaves, it'll be because he wanted to not because he was forced out.

As for Bale, I think it all depends on the manager. If they want to keep him, he'll stay. If he's not in their plans or doesn't fit in their philosophy, he'll be sold.

Modric and Kroos are the rockstars of midfielders; nobody is going to mess with them. Same goes for Carvajal, Marcelo, Ramos and Varane.

The only ones I can see definitely leaving are: Benzema, Theo, Ceballos and Llorente.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:48 pm

DoC, you see Mayoral and Achraf staying?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:58 pm

I completely forgot about those two. yeah you can add them to the list as well.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:12 pm

Here’s the players who may lose out with Zidane’s exit, and those who have a new opportunity.

Lose out: Benz, Zidane Jr.,

New opportunity: Asensio, Isco, Ceballos (if apparent deal doesn’t go thru), possibly Bale

No change: Ramos, Varane, Nacho, Carvajal, Marcelo, Modric, Kroos, Lucas, Kovacic, possibly Casemiro, probably Ronaldo

Probably already gone: Llorente, Achraf, Mayoral

Not Sure: Vallejo, Theo

futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:12 pm

Lmao, I forgot about Luca Zidane. He's definitely gone.

Wouldn't it be really funny if ZZ moved on to manage the French NT and still called up Luca? I bet he would.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:53 pm

Lol, he probably start him, and I can see Sports arguing, he just wanted to give everyone selected a start!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down