Rebelles.REUS.rex
huntsman
Blue
Shed
Kick
25 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

The 2015 Summer Transfer Rumour Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The 2015 Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

Post by Shed Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:54 am

Rebelles.REUS.rex wrote:Oscar can easily go for 30m

Again – to whom?

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The 2015 Summer Transfer Rumour Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The 2015 Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

Post by Kick Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:56 am

Shed wrote:
Kick wrote:How much did we pay for Cuadrado?

Should have included "apart from us", as we're the kings of paying huge sums for bang average players.

Give him a proper pre-season with us and some faith from Jose and Cuadrado will turn out to be a solid signing.

Only team who'd pay stupid money for our players is PSG Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:02 am

Kick wrote:Only team who'd pay stupid money for our players is PSG Laughing

Exactly - and they've not use for Oscar. So I can't see him going for anywhere near the sums being talked about here.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:40 am

Shed wrote:
Kick wrote:Only team who'd pay stupid money for our players is PSG Laughing

Exactly - and they've not use for Oscar. So I can't see him going for anywhere near the sums being talked about here.

I think if he gets sold in the summer it will be to Juve. Not out right, because Juve are extremely cheap. I think he only goes if he is part of the Pogba transfer.

Huntsman pls go,

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:48 am

Why would Juve buy him in installments if he were part of a deal for Pogba?

I wouldn't release Oscar unless we got Someone in return. We need depth in the AM spots, so selling any of them seems pointless.

Upside of buying Pogba, we'll have Matic, Pogba and RLC. Three similar players which would make our midfield beastly.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:09 pm

Shed wrote:

Again – to whom?

PSG or Juve. Obviously there is a very slim chance he will be sold. I was just writing what I wanted to see happen
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:02 pm

well I am glad that you guys now are seeing the light and thinking straight (at last).

I think 22 to 25 is a fair value for Oscar, the more the better though.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:03 pm

Shed wrote:

Again – to whom?

Oscar is not getting sold, but i am pretty sure if he was sold we can get at least 30m.

Based on the transfer fees on players we have sold; Lukaku, Schurrle, Luiz, and Mata. I have no reason to believe he will be sold for anything under 30m.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:25 pm

Chelsea considering a £10m summer transfer raid for Barcelona midfielder Alex Song:
The 27-year-old is on a season-long loan at West Ham United from Barcelona, but it is understood the club will not be taking up the option to sign the Cameroon international on a permanent deal this summer, and according to Spanish publication Sport, it has paved the way for London rivals Chelsea to ponder a £10million move for the former Arsenal man, with Jose Mourinho allegedly seeing Song as back up to midfield pair Cesc Fabregas and Nemanja Matic
http://metro.co.uk/2015/03/29/chelsea-are-considering-a-10m-summer-transfer-raid-for-barcelona-midfielder-alex-song-5126037/

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:10 pm

Rebelles.REUS.rex wrote:What I would do.

Out:
- Cech Sad 9m
- Mikel 8m
- Willian/Oscar/Caudrado 25m
- Cahill 12m

In
- 1 Good CB 20m to partner Zouma or Ivanovic
- Ricardo Rodrigues 25m, Azpi move to RB Ivan as permanent CB
- 1 backup keeper (Green, Ruddy,??)
- 1DM Maybe Morgan Schindelin
- Rues/Koke/??? 40m someone better than the shit we have right now

Net spend 60m and we would be set for years
Didn't you just bought him, like few months ago scratch ?
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:47 pm

Anyone else thinks Bale would be the perfect signing for our attack?

I am thinking what dimension our attack lack, and for me is someone who can make strong runs off the ball and plays direct. Hazard, Oscar, and Willian all like to get involved in the build up and drop deep. But Bale is more of a finisher and should be utilized as such, his biggest problem at Madrid is that CR7 plays the same role but much better.

Bale fits very nicely to our attack. Biggest obstacle is United, they will over pay. But I am confident given the choice he will play for us rather then United.

Thoughts?
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:53 pm

Oscar stays. Period and haters can GTFO.

I think Bale would be good but not perfect,we are lacking that aggressive direct player for sure although I'm hoping Juan could kinda be that guy?

Just worried about when we play the teams who play very defensive vs us and don't give us much space, yes he's got the long shot that can do some damage but I wouldn't pay more than £35M for him if I'm honest and that is never going to happen.

Also HELL NO TO SWAP DEALS INCLUDING EDEN.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:41 am

Shed wrote:Chelsea considering a £10m summer transfer raid for Barcelona midfielder Alex Song:
The 27-year-old is on a season-long loan at West Ham United from Barcelona, but it is understood the club will not be taking up the option to sign the Cameroon international on a permanent deal this summer, and according to Spanish publication Sport, it has paved the way for London rivals Chelsea to ponder a £10million move for the former Arsenal man, with Jose Mourinho allegedly seeing Song as back up to midfield pair Cesc Fabregas and Nemanja Matic
http://metro.co.uk/2015/03/29/chelsea-are-considering-a-10m-summer-transfer-raid-for-barcelona-midfielder-alex-song-5126037/

No. we've been discussing how we don't need average players, well. Song won't improve us at all. We'd be much better off getting some of the better players mentioned in the Mr.X thread.

Blue wrote:Anyone else thinks Bale would be the perfect signing for our attack?

I am thinking what dimension our attack lack, and for me is someone who can make strong runs off the ball and plays direct. Hazard, Oscar, and Willian all like to get involved in the build up and drop deep. But Bale is more of a finisher and should be utilized as such, his biggest problem at Madrid is that CR7 plays the same role but much better.

Bale fits very nicely to our attack. Biggest obstacle is United, they will over pay. But I am confident given the choice he will play for us rather then United.

Thoughts?

Bale on paper would be great, but part of Bale's problem is he doesn't work at all. Jose would favour Willian over him simply due to the difference in work rate.

So I wouldn't take Bale either.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:47 am

Filipe Luis wrote:I'm just focused on Chelsea, on working hard and giving my best in order to end the season with another important and beautiful trophy. Of course, everything can change in football, but I'm happy and have a three-year contract at Chelsea that I'd like to see out.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3012819/Chelsea-defender-Filipe-Luis-admits-fond-Atletico-Madrid-Diego-Simeone.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:04 am

Should be playing every week with Ivanovic on the bench.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:08 am

Honestly, I'd be open to us signing Clyne, swapping Dave to RB, playing Luis at LB and keeping Bran as a CB.

Increases depth, and number of homegrown players.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:16 am

Why would Clyne come to sit on the bench?
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:22 am

Because we'd pay him more than Soton Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:40 am

As would other sides, for whom he could be first-choice.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:48 am

Shed wrote:Also, you're dreaming if you think we won't sign another centre-half this summer. Nailed on, imo.

So if you think Clyne would do nothing but sit on the bench, why then do you think we'll buy another CB, when Zouma, our third choice, spent large parts of the season stuck to the bench?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:53 am

Because Cahill is not top-class and Terry's longevity is up in the air. Zouma's youth as well is a big part of it.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:05 am

Yet Filipe Luis and Dave will have the FB spots nailed on for an entire season?

They're probably better and more reliable, but I could see Clyne or another FB playing a lot, especially if Jose wants to use Bran as a CB.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:02 pm

Shed wrote:As would other sides, for whom he could be first-choice.

This.

And lol at the suggestion that Mou would rotate.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:36 am

Kick wrote:

Bale on paper would be great, but part of Bale's problem is he doesn't work at all. Jose would favour Willian over him simply due to the difference in work rate.

So I wouldn't take Bale either.

How about Sterling?

He tracks back.

Abramovich wrote:
Shed wrote:As would other sides, for whom he could be first-choice.

This.

And lol at the suggestion that Mou would rotate.

It is weird Mou has always had a big squad and amendment of wanting minimum 2 players for every position. And he never rotates.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:55 am

Hello People - how are you doing? Smile

Rumor is we are after a defender(Varane) , 2 midfielders(Koke & Bale) and a back-up Striker(Adebayor). Of course there has been Pogba talk for some time. whom do you think we will be happy with?

I would got for Varane & Koke. Bale would be nice to have. Pogba would be great, but will stall loftus development.

Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:29 am

We need an entire new midfield; the ones we currently have are good back-ups with the exception of Mikel, Ramires and Oscar who are useless. Oscar is not pure garbage but he will hold us back so it would be wise to strike a deal with either PSG or Juve who have shown some interest perhaps in a deal to swap with Verratti  / Ibra / Pogba.

We also need at least one technical striker to supplement our poachers in case we encounter one of the many good teams who can efficiently absorb and handle hoofballs.

It takes 1 good defender / player to mark a poacher but anywhere between 2 to 3 to mark a tech striker. We have to tip the balance of players to our favor. Right now, we cant beat 10men PSG in Europe and hardly 10men Southampton.

This is just the start, albeit a good one.

Let's see what Mourinho will change in his system as well.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next