johniet
Cotes
dronte
DeviAngel
salmano9
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Juventus VS Fiorentina 1st cup game - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus VS Fiorentina 1st cup game

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:38 pm

I don't know what to say tbh... I felt that the team was tired and done. I think that we need to boost our confidence and think about the away game later. Coppa Italia is a crap competition and will just make us fatigued... My only wish now is to see us ready vs Dortmund.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Juventus VS Fiorentina 1st cup game - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus VS Fiorentina 1st cup game

Post by Cotes Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:41 pm

Idk....I want us to win the coppa
show some maturity after 3 consecutive scudetti..
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:42 pm

The team looks tired, inaccurate and boring...on the other side Fiorentina is the most-in form team of serie A, so the result was not such a surprise...Ogbonna and Padoin are meh....well at least Padoin tries...but the other one is just useless. Llorente only did well that header
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Coman does not seem ready for serie A after all, we all wanted Allegri to give him a chance, but he is not ready...
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:46 pm

We're the most pathetically slow, lethargic, static and clumsy team in top level football at times.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:59 pm

Maybe in the next leg we'll play with our starting line up. We need to win 2-0 or more, or 3-2 or more. Marchisio didn't play so well today, and I felt as though Vidal and Pogba were the only ones that played good. The rest were either decent, average, or bad. Anyways, let's hope we advance past the round of 16 in the Champions League, and the semi-finals of the Coppa Italia, while also maintaining our lead in Serie A, or even improving it.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:39 pm

Lorente did great, he only had one shot, one goal. Did good hold up play. I dunno why the hate. The problem was with Coman getting injured. Juventus can ONLY play 4-3-3 with 2 proper wingers (like pepe and coman). Playing Tevez on the wing of a 4-3-3 just doesnt work. We switched off as soon as Coman was substituted and came back into the game when we switched 4-3-1-2. Also, I think Juventus need more urgency and grinta. they only push themselves when they are trailing.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:07 pm

johniet wrote:The team looks tired, inaccurate and boring...on the other side Fiorentina is the most-in form team of serie A, so the result was not such a surprise...Ogbonna and Padoin are meh....well at least Padoin tries...but the other one is just useless. Llorente only did well that header

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Yeah you said it. That is the simplification of the match basically. Coman was injured, dats why he was subbed out early.

@Tom: The team was tired, really tired.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:15 pm

Leonardo Bonucci revealed a Fiorentina tactical trick and reassured fans after Juventus lost the Coppa Italia semi-final.

The first leg ended 2-1 in Turin with a Mohamed Salah brace and the decider will be on April 7.

“Fiorentina did well to make the most of our mistakes. We were a little confused and disorganised in the first 10 minutes after the restart,” Bonucci told Rai Sport.

“When you desperately want to get the equaliser, it can lead to being hasty and making more errors. We still hope to turn this around in the second leg in Florence.

“I thought we played very well tonight. Obviously a defeat can’t be perfect, as we conceded on a ball we’d lost and a counter-attack from our own corner.

“The fans should be confident because we work hard every day and try to put the Coach’s ideas on to the field.

“The only periods of games we got wrong recently were 20 minutes against Roma and 10 minutes here with Fiorentina.

“When you concede on two errors, the tactics count for little. It is an added bonus for the team to know many different systems, as we can surprise our opponents.”

Yet Bonucci admits Vincenzo Montella out-foxed Juve with a tactical trick.

“Fiorentina studied us carefully and Mario Gomez was essentially man-marking me to prevent me starting moves from the back. Their midfielders also took turns attacking Claudio Marchisio and that led to the second goal.”

Salah bagged a brace this evening, his sixth goal in seven games for the Viola.

“First of all, he’s very intelligent, as it’s not easy to come from a different League and immediately adapt so well. He relies on his pace and tonight we made it easier for him in a couple of occasions.”
===
Even though we lost, I am proud of what we are doing lately, especially the new tactics and new systems. This rotation was ought to happen, but we had to introduce tevez and morata sadly... Even when we put them in, both of them looked little bit tired and shaky... The last 2 matches were hell and we achieved the most from them. Don't look down guys, keep it up... That is why I wasn't very sad. Heads up.

Thoughts?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:04 am

That was an extremely disappointing performance. We were lacking alot of ideas up top and just look clumsy, slow, and tired across the pitch. If there is one thing I know, we desperately need new outside mids and outside backs. We cannot have Pepe, a player who has been out for three years, be our best winger. We also need better cover in the CM spot. We should be able to give Vidal/Marchisio/Pogba breaks with solid talent to cover them. It's very embarrassing that we don't.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:08 am

Juveman17 wrote:That was an extremely disappointing performance. We were lacking alot of ideas up top and just look clumsy, slow, and tired across the pitch. If there is one thing I know, we desperately need new outside mids and outside backs. We cannot have Pepe, a player who has been out for three years, be our best winger. We also need better cover in the CM spot. We should be able to give Vidal/Marchisio/Pogba breaks with solid talent to cover them. It's very embarrassing that we don't.
We actually have Sturaro, maybe he will play vs Sassuolo. We had very good wingers with Asamoah and Lichsteiner, unfortunately one got injured and the other one is becoming too predictable
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:53 am

johniet wrote:
Juveman17 wrote:That was an extremely disappointing performance. We were lacking alot of ideas up top and just look clumsy, slow, and tired across the pitch. If there is one thing I know, we desperately need new outside mids and outside backs. We cannot have Pepe, a player who has been out for three years, be our best winger. We also need better cover in the CM spot. We should be able to give Vidal/Marchisio/Pogba breaks with solid talent to cover them. It's very embarrassing that we don't.
We actually have Sturaro, maybe he will play vs Sassuolo. We had very good wingers with Asamoah and Lichsteiner, unfortunately one got injured and the other one is becoming too predictable

I disagree. Asamoah and Litch are both pretty average wingers at best. They dont have the technical ability to thrive as offensive minded wingers. They are great workhorses but they are far from very good wingers in my opinion.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:39 am

Same problem for half a decade.

Zero width, too many workhorses, very little creativity and vision

Says it all when our own team admits that if you man mark our CENTRE BACK, we struggle to create. That is pathetic, no club literally NO club bar Juve have that problem.

We need players ironically like Salah. Fast, direct, tricky and a headache for defences. And we need a midfielder in the mix who's not all about work rate and grit.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:20 am

I don't give a shit about the Cup all I care about is CL and Serie A
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:51 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Same problem for half a decade.

Zero width, too many workhorses, very little creativity and vision

Says it all when our own team admits that if you man mark our CENTRE BACK, we struggle to create. That is pathetic, no club literally NO club bar Juve have that problem.

We need players ironically like Salah. Fast, direct, tricky and a headache for defences. And we need a midfielder in the mix who's not all about work rate and grit.

Spot on for me.

I actually thought when they sold cuadrado that they got a better player and some 30 mill on top. What a sweet deal for an unsweet club. This guy is 22 and even if he is a natural right winger i think he could have done wonders behind tevez morata.

its clear to everyone that the team was tired and especially the midfield where there has just been no one to take over the whole season with asamoah romolu and marrone out for the whole season and now pirlo and sturarro gone too. THIS could really bite us in last matches of the season and it is very worring that it was so clear yesterday, it sure makes u think it will be very tough in germany. Play padoin in midfield to give some rest as i love this guy and also pereyra should have started in midfield yesterday
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:44 am

DeviAngel wrote:I don't give a shit about the Cup all I care about is CL and Serie A

Lol, yeah... But I want the silver star before Roma Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:27 am

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I don't give a shit about the Cup all I care about is CL and Serie A

I want CL trophy before Roma Smile

Leave the mini mouse cup to Roma let us put another scudetto on our chest and another CL in near future in our trophy cabinet.

Btw I am sure we will win in Florence and over turn the first leg deficit.

We are not spending energy we are saving up for UCL this year trust me. When we crush out ( and I hope we don't do it early or don't do it at all) from CL you'll see us smashing teams again.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:37 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Leave the mini mouse cup to Roma let us put another scudetto on our chest and another CL in near future in our trophy cabinet.

We are not spending energy we are saving up for UCL this year trust me. When we crush out ( and I hope we don't do it early or don't do it at all) from CL you'll see us smashing teams again.

What I think is that we will only have confidence to crash viola out if we qualify to the CL qf, otherwise our confidence will be down.

Now i am watching roma chievo and can't believe how bad they are playing... this is bad for us cuz we will not care if we dropped points. It is better if we play first, then roma...

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:55 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

What I think is that we will only have confidence to crash viola out if we qualify to the CL qf, otherwise our confidence will be down.

Now i am watching roma chievo and can't believe how bad they are playing... this is bad for us cuz we will not care if we dropped points. It is better if we play first, then roma...

If Napoli had more consistency would be 2nd and Roma would fight with Lazio
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:13 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

If Napoli had more consistency would be 2nd and Roma would fight with Lazio

I would put roma and napoli in the same category now... The last time roma won in Serie was 1 month ago, away to cagliari (7th of March) and the last time they won at home was vs inter in November ffs lol.

Yeah as you said, Napoli: one day up, one day down. ..
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2