DeviAngel
salmano9
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Juventus VS Fiorentina 1st cup game Empty Juventus VS Fiorentina 1st cup game

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm

19:40 - Thursday INTENDED TURN-OVER -

Juventus, tomorrow, will train on the eve of the race of the Italian Cup. Thursday against Fiorentina Massimiliano Allegri will turn-over, but there will be a real revolution. In attack could be Llorente but Coman could find space. While it remains to be seen whether in midfield against Fiorentina Pogba will return or if it will be rested ahead of the clash against Sassuolo. In defense Thursday could, however, meet again Andrea Barzagli, according to Sky Sports, working to find the best form in the return leg of the Champions League against Borussia Dortmund.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Juventus VS Fiorentina 1st cup game Empty Re: Juventus VS Fiorentina 1st cup game

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:33 pm

Allegri: Pogba to start against Viola

Juventus Coach Max Allegri admits that Fiorentina may dominate possession, but expects to fight back with the likes of Paul Pogba.

The pre-game press conference held by the Bianconeri Coach ahead of the Coppa Italia semi-final was the opportunity to discuss a variety of topics, but of course Allegri started out from his direct opponents.

“Fiorentina are a team that handle the ball quite well, thanks to the skills of their players and the mentality instilled in them by [Coach Vincenzo] Montella.

“For our own part we're a group that can command our games, so we'll see who has the strength to dominate tomorrow.

“But that's not essential to win a match. Often you can win with the least possession or lose with the most.

“What matters is that you read the game correctly. You must interpret the clash correctly from the word go.

“[Paul] Pogba and [Stefano] Sturaro are both doing well. Pogba already came to Rome but I didn't want to risk him, so he's certainly going to be in this match. Sturaro's doing better and will be on the bench.”

Asked about his team's weaknesses, the former Milan Coach identified them in dead-ball situations.

“Almost all of our recent trouble came from free kicks. We've got to work on that, we need to pay greater attention.

“In three different situations we stopped marking our man, so we need to start working in a different way.

“We need a solution that guarantees greater security, because we took 4-5 goals always in the same way and in the same position, aside from that by [Roma's Seydou] Keita on Monday.”

It was pointed out to Allegri that the Bianconeri are still fighting for all three major competitions, and this was a source of pride but also of responsibility for the Coach.

“We have an obligation to try and reach the end of all three competitions we're in. Now we're in a critical, decisive moment of the season.

“We're in the semi-final of the Coppa Italia, so we're either going to the final or back home.

“The same goes for the Champions League Last 16. In any case we've reached one objective, which was that of getting to the month of March in a condition to challenge for all competitions.

“The Scudetto will be decided later on. Until our victory is mathematically guaranteed, the championship is always open.

“So we have to think match by match even in Serie A, seen how we dropped a lot of points against the smaller teams, and that's where you win the Scudetto.

“Now we have four matches coming up in which we absolutely have to do well.

“As for Marco Reus, Borussia have some truly great players and he's one of them. He has real talent.

“I believe he's one of the best players in Europe in terms of technique and speed, but we'll see. If he's there then we'll face Borussia with Reus, otherwise we'll face them without Reus.

“But what matters to us is getting to the end of the game and reaching our objective.”

Finally, Allegri was asked whether the cause of his team dropping points against smaller teams could have something to do with the lack of competition and incentives that Juventus find in Italy.

“It's absolutely not true that there is no competition in Italy. Roma are a team of extraordinary quality and they proved it over the last year-and-a-half.

“The same goes for Napoli, while Fiorentina are growing and Inter built a very good team over the January transfer window.

“Games have to be won, championships have to be won. Nobody gives us anything for free and it's hardly a given that Juventus should win the Scudetto.

“This is all the more true when you consider that it would be the fourth consecutive Scudetto. This is an historic feat that only a few teams in the world have achieved.

“It would be my first one with Juventus, and the fourth for the players.

“We must not lose sight of the main and extraordinary objective of the season.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus VS Fiorentina 1st cup game Empty Re: Juventus VS Fiorentina 1st cup game

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:33 pm

'Juventus, our duty to win Coppa Italia'

Coach Max Allegri says it is the 'duty' of Juventus to win the Coppa Italia after 20 years, and will be looking to field the 'ideal side'.

The Old Lady will be up against Fiorentina tomorrow at 20:45 (local time) to dispute the semi-finals of the Coppa Italia.

Allegri, in his pre-game conference, stressed the cardinal importance of being in the right form.

“What matters is that everybody is in a good condition,” he said.

“There are some Juventus players who have covered more than 30 games.

“This year we have players who had much more playing time than last season, while others had a little less.

“But we have many games now and we need everyone at their best.

“Against Fiorentina I may field the ones who played the most so far and maybe give them a rest on Monday against Sassuolo.

“The Coppa Italia is an important objective for Juventus. It's been 20 years since we last won it, so it's our duty to make a run for it.

“Therefore I'll be looking to field the ideal side for tomorrow's game.”

In spite of this, the former Milan tactician still hasn't chosen the exact components to make up his starting XI.

“I still haven't decided the starters who will take to the pitch tomorrow.

“[Andrea] Barzagli is definitely feeling better, I'll make my mind up about him today.

“Of course he hasn't played in eight months other than some friendlies, so I'll have to evaluate his situation. But we'll decide together.

“Tomorrow is a Coppa semi-final, so we need the best possible formation.

“The result will be decided over 180 minutes against Fiorentina, one of the most in-form teams of the championship.

“They play good football and they have a good physical and mental condition. [Coach Vincenzo] Montella's teams aren't just technically skilled, they also play very well.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:49 pm

Great that we rested pogba for this match. Hopedully we can see sturaro as well.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:07 pm

19:50 - AGAINST FIORENTINA TRIDENTE PEPE-LLORENTE-COMAN -

Juventus, in the afternoon, he worked for the race tomorrow against Fiorentina. Massimiliano Allegri looks set to repeat the 4-3-3: in the door there will be Storari. In defense on the wing space Padoin and Caceres, in the middle there may be Barzagli and Ogbonna. In midfield with Vidal and Marchisio will review Pogba that against Roma has rested since it was not the best from the physical point of view. In attack tomorrow Allegri could deploy the trident formed by Pepe, Llorente and Coman.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:23 pm

Juventus (4-3-3): Storari; Caceres, Barzagli, Ogbonna, Padoin; Vidal, Marchisio, Pogba; Pepe, Llorente, Coman.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 pm

That striker department Very Happy

I'm not entirely convinced here, we should field at least either of Morata or Tevez

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:09 pm

am I the only one who wants to see Matri in a trident?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:05 pm

DeviAngel wrote:am I the only one who wants to see Matri in a trident?

lol that never happened in conte era
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:48 pm

Can someone post a link plz
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:52 pm

Will do in a sec... Vidal is missing that final touch! He should have also shot instead of passed in that space he had few mins ago
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:53 pm

http://www.vipleague.is/football/288448/1/juventus-vs-fiorentina-live-stream-online.html
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:02 pm

@devi: grygera >>> padoin
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:03 pm

We should be leading.. still it was Salah who made a fool out of our whole team.

Also please take the corners away from Pepe..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:05 pm

Padoin shit
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:10 pm

el rey is back Wink
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:10 pm

Lmao. Typical Llorente , I didn't even realise he was on the pitch and now delivers a perfect header Very Happy
Nice cross by Pepe gotta say tho

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:10 pm

Dat cross from pepe Wink
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:11 pm

dronte wrote:Lmao. Typical Llorente , I didn't even realise he was on the pitch and now delivers a perfect header Very Happy
Nice cross by Pepe gotta say tho

reminds me of dat lazio game last year when we were 1 goal down Wink
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:23 pm

coman needee to leave... he did suffer an injury.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:25 pm

If padoin and ogbonna play vs dortmund, they would get raped.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:58 pm

Definitely the worst performance of the season.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:01 pm

Damn...salah is the new king of serie a
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:25 pm

Why don't I feel sad... anyone has the same feeling?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:38 pm

I don't know what to say tbh... I felt that the team was tired and done. I think that we need to boost our confidence and think about the away game later. Coppa Italia is a crap competition and will just make us fatigued... My only wish now is to see us ready vs Dortmund.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next