Cruijf
Shed
futbol
BarrileteCosmico
RealGunner
48 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Champions League: Last 16 Draw and Discussion   - Page 3 Empty Re: Champions League: Last 16 Draw and Discussion

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:02 pm

farfan wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
farfan wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Serie A: 0 top spot, 1 runner ups, 1 eliminated
La Liga: 3 top spots, 0 runner ups, 1 eliminated
Bundesliga: 2 top spots, 2 runner ups
EPL: 1 top spot, 2 runner ups, 1 eliminated

Bundesliga :bow:

ligue 1 outperformed serie A this year again :coffee:

lol you hater,

Fiorentina, Inter, Roma, Napoli maybe even Torino are all in EL, after all that's the competition where Bundesliga excelled and took Italy's fourth place

I too think it will be Chelsea vs Juve

not hating , just saying it wouldn't hurt to include Ligue 1 in a CL  performance  assessment  especially since it outperformed a certain ligue in that list :coffee:

i wonder if this year  we'll get the shameless  reaction from serie A fans when neverkusen and S04 get thrashed in the second round  " oh, thanks platini !! "  .
after napoli's epic failure , roma's destruction at the hands of a german team , i highly doubt that .

i guess this is the year where finally  ( some ) serie A fans will stop acting like they're owed a fourth place and that germeny doesn't deserve one .

Roma's failure against German team? Like any Ligue 1 would have not been defeated from Bayern who currently on paper is the strongest and most complete team out there. Roma didn't qualify because of that unlucky draw in Russia and they deserved more in England it wasn't 'destruction' as you call it, they were in the group of death and they preformed better than City, ffs City lost to CSKA but City scored Roma didn't. Last year Napoli was in the group of death and they had as much points as Dortmund but they went out on goal difference. This year German teams did better but can you compare their groups to the Roma one? None of them would have progressed. And yes Italy has 6 teams in Europe and france has how many? Since you mention Germany's success in Europe which is mainly down because of EL than why do you dismiss Italy's current success of having 6 teams in Europe.

It's simply stupid to dismiss any league's success but for once be objective and not subjective.

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Champions League: Last 16 Draw and Discussion   - Page 3 Empty Re: Champions League: Last 16 Draw and Discussion

Post by farfan Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:16 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
farfan wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

lol you hater,

Fiorentina, Inter, Roma, Napoli maybe even Torino are all in EL, after all that's the competition where Bundesliga excelled and took Italy's fourth place

not hating , just saying it wouldn't hurt to include Ligue 1 in a CL  performance  assessment  especially since it outperformed a certain ligue in that list :coffee:

i wonder if this year  we'll get the shameless  reaction from serie A fans when neverkusen and S04 get thrashed in the second round  " oh, thanks platini !! "  .
after napoli's epic failure , roma's destruction at the hands of a german team , i highly doubt that .

i guess this is the year where finally  ( some ) serie A fans will stop acting like they're owed a fourth place and that germeny doesn't deserve one .

Roma's failure against German team? Like any Ligue 1 would have not been defeated from Bayern who currently on paper is the strongest and most complete team out there. Roma didn't qualify because of that unlucky draw in Russia and they deserved more in England it wasn't 'destruction' as you call it, they were in the group of death and they preformed better than City, ffs City lost to CSKA but City scored Roma didn't. Last year Napoli was in the group of death and they had as much points as Dortmund but they went out on goal difference. This year German teams did better but can you compare their groups to the Roma one? None of them would have progressed. And yes Italy has 6 teams in Europe and france has how many? Since you mention Germany's success in Europe which is mainly down because of EL than why do you dismiss Italy's current success of having 6 teams in Europe.

you responded to  lot of points  i never made .

BC posted a top 4 of league performances  in the champions league this year . i responded by implying that he should include ligue 1  since it did better than serie A this year , simple as that .

i mean , we all know monaco is shit and had an easy group , so  i'm not arguing that Ligue 1 is better than serie A ffs Laughing

i don't know if you noticed this , but over the last 4 years  everytime a  german team not named dortmund or bayern get trashed by madrid, barça etc ....a horde of serie A fans start bashing bundesliga and claiming that italians teams would've done better if only more of them were allowed .

this isn't even a debate anymore btw , bundesliga is outperforming everybody in the CL and i'd be shocked if some dinosaurs still believe Serie A should be ranked higher .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:27 pm

farfan wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
farfan wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

lol you hater,

you responded to  lot of points  i never made .

BC posted a top 4 of league performances  in the champions league this year . i responded by implying that he should include ligue 1  since it did better than serie A this year , simple as that .

i mean , we all know monaco is shit and had an easy group , so  i'm not arguing that Ligue 1 is better than serie A ffs Laughing

i don't know if you noticed this , but over the last 4 years  everytime a  german team not named dortmund or bayern get trashed by madrid, barça etc ....a horde of serie A fans start bashing bundesliga and claiming that italians teams would've done better if only more of them   were allowed .

this isn't even a debate anymore btw , bundesliga is outperforming everybody in the CL and i'd be shocked if some dinosaurs still believe Serie A should be ranked higher .

How can I respond to something that's not asked? I was elaborating my view and my part of the comment.  That's the truth all Bundes clubs get trashed beside Bayern and Dortmund. Italian clubs have small crises in the last 2 years in Champions League before that it was all good even clubs with average squad like Milan did great (considering their squad) but that's another debate. Every league should be ranked as much as it has success in given competition. From 2004 till today UCL has been won by 2 Italian teams ( 2010 most recent) and one German ( 2013) that's why I elaborated my view, I still believe and think that success in LE should give extra space in LE, success in UCL should give extra space in UCL.

I wonder what you'll say if somehow Serie A would take back the 4th place thanks to LE.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:34 pm

Usually it's actually BPL/La Liga fans who troll about the German teams performances outside of Bayern and Dortmund. Of course, some fans of all leagues laugh at other leagues. Because that's just how it is, same applies to practically any topic ever.

Most fans of Serie A clubs know the league is a joke compared to a decade ago, although it was stilla fair point years ago that the insane EL co-eff point system had its flaws, i've been saying for years that the EL and CL should be as separate as possible and a new system is required. Not because I am one of those people who 'support' other clubs purely because they play in our league. Because I don't.

I don't support clubs that absolutely despise Juve from the owners down during the season, just because they're 'representing' the league

I just think EL performances good or bad should do very little to swing CL places. Having the EL co-eff points be non-existent or even lower, yet going ahead with the idea that EL champs should be given a CL spot regardless of their league position is imo the way forward.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:04 am

Last season Bayern Munich eliminated both Arsenal (last-16) and Man United (quarter-final). Barcelona eliminated Man City (last-16). Chelsea made it to the semi-finals but got knocked out by Atletico Madrid.

Can the three English clubs challenge the best in Europe better this season? hmm

Chelsea seem to be better than last season and they made it to the semis last season.

If Arsenal get their players fit, they have a very good team.

And there's City. I can't think of anything to say about them. Aguero.

Can the English clubs do better in the CL this season than in the last?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:11 am

Is today the draw?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:21 am

Art Morte wrote:Last season Bayern Munich eliminated both Arsenal (last-16) and Man United (quarter-final). Barcelona eliminated Man City (last-16). Chelsea made it to the semi-finals but got knocked out by Atletico Madrid.

Can the three English clubs challenge the best in Europe better this season? hmm

Chelsea seem to be better than last season and they made it to the semis last season.

If Arsenal get their players fit, they have a very good team.

And there's City. I can't think of anything to say about them. Aguero.

Can the English clubs do better in the CL this season than in the last?

I think this years final will be Chelsea - Real..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:48 am

Casciavit wrote:Is today the draw?

Monday.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:20 pm

apparently there was try out draw today, and Juve drew Chelsea.

Can someone confirm this?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:51 pm

Sorry I can't confirm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:34 am

I can confirm that RG can't confirm.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:41 am

It is confirmed, this is known.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:55 am

So there we go, Goal Legacy demonstrating its superior football knowledge once again, for I am sure something was definitely answered and confirmed here today.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:52 am

#saveusFigo
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:10 am

Figo pit Barca against Juve or City please
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:13 am

Psg vs chelsea rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:14 am

City vs barca gtfi
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:14 am

Barcelona vs City Laughing

Figo Proud
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:15 am

lEverkusen vs atleti faaack

Give us schalke please
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:16 am

JUVENTUS V BORUSSIA DORTMUND
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:16 am

Juve vs borussia pheww
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:16 am

please be real

EDIT: YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Last edited by Pedram on Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:17 am

ffs already faced city last season grrrrr
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:17 am

Bahahahaha jiopsi pls respond
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:17 am

YYEESSS!!! hahahaha
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:18 am

Paris St. Germain vs Chelsea
Manchester City vs Barcelona
Bayer Leverkusen vs Atletico Madrid
Juventus vs Borussia Dortmund
Schalke vs Real Madrid
Shakhter Donetsk vs Bayern Munich
Arsenal vs Monaco
FC Basel vs Porto

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next