Any place I can pay to watch football in good quality?

+2
elm_baraja_shaman
TPSPriceless
6 posters

Go down

Any place I can pay to watch football in good quality? Empty Any place I can pay to watch football in good quality?

Post by TPSPriceless Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:02 pm

Hey guys

I have been missing a lot of the Juve games lately and when I get to watch them it's on a low quality stream. Does anybody know a place where you can pay to watch football in good quality (mostly Serie A and Champions' League)?

Help is much appreciated!
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Any place I can pay to watch football in good quality? Empty Re: Any place I can pay to watch football in good quality?

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:12 pm

i didn't get if you meant live streaming games or replays, but if its live streaming you want, you can try:

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=football

has a lot of links and for serie A it lists BT sports links too which are normally good quality....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Any place I can pay to watch football in good quality? Empty Re: Any place I can pay to watch football in good quality?

Post by TPSPriceless Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:17 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:i didn't get if you meant live streaming games or replays, but if its live streaming you want, you can try:

has a lot of links and for serie A it lists BT sports links too which are normally good quality....

Ah sorry Elm, I wasn't specific. I know a lot of these streaming websites however it's rare to find a stream with good quality and english commentary, especially for Serie A games.

I was hoping that there was a streaming service where you could pay to watch matches in high quality and English commentary, something similar to BeInSports USA. (I live in Denmark)
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:19 pm

TPSPriceless wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:i didn't get if you meant live streaming games or replays, but if its live streaming you want, you can try:

Ah sorry Elm, I wasn't specific. I know a lot of these streaming websites however it's rare to find a stream with good quality and english commentary, especially for Serie A games.

I was hoping that there was a streaming service where you could pay to watch matches in high quality and English commentary, something similar to BeInSports USA. (I live in Denmark)

cool the link i gave u provides BeIN sports, Al Jazeera and BT Sports Serie A English coverage and they are normally in good quality too so don't worry....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:25 am

you can try vipleague as well
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by TPSPriceless Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:25 am

salmano9 wrote:you can try vipleague as well
I tried it, problem is I am using a 32' TV and the quality is usually around 420p or a bit more.

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
TPSPriceless wrote:

cool the link i gave u provides BeIN sports, Al Jazeera and BT Sports Serie A English coverage and they are normally in good quality too so don't worry....

Thanks I will try it out. Any specific programs that I should be using?
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:43 pm

TSP dowlonad Sopcast from here

http://www.sopcast.org/download/

and your problem is solved full HD streaming , you can use links from wiziwig 15 minutes before the game begins they are marked with the word SOPCAST next to them, you'll click it and than sopcast will launch, after that click log in as guest and just press the arrow on the address bar of Sopcast and you are done trust me saves a lot of money and has HD quality with no delay Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:12 pm

sopcast has helped me improve my Russian a ton... i think i'm conversational now.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by TPSPriceless Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:30 pm

DeviAngel wrote:TSP dowlonad Sopcast from here

and your problem is solved full HD streaming , you can use links from wiziwig 15 minutes before the game begins they are marked with the word SOPCAST next to them, you'll click it and than sopcast will launch, after that click log in as guest and just press the arrow on the address bar of Sopcast and you are done trust me saves a lot of money and has HD quality with no delay Smile

I appreciate the Sopcast Devi, but the experience is a lot different when you have Russian commentary compared to an English one.

sportsczy wrote:sopcast has helped me improve my Russian a ton... i think i'm conversational now.

Unfortunately it has only given me a major headache Sad
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:57 pm

TPSPriceless wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:TSP dowlonad Sopcast from here

I appreciate the Sopcast Devi, but the experience is a lot different when you have Russian commentary compared to an English one.

sportsczy wrote:sopcast has helped me improve my Russian a ton... i think i'm conversational now.

Unfortunately it has only given me a major headache Sad

than go for Acestream Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:58 pm

I understand them Very Happy, but I get your point Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:47 pm

@TPS

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl salkfjrlasfk skjf sajf sjfa HAHAHAAHAHAHA.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:10 pm

If your willing to pay, why not buy the channel on TV?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:11 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:If your willing to pay, why not buy the channel on TV?

Lol I don't think its worth it. If you don't mind watching it with arabic commentator @TPSP, go on Tab3live twitter channel and they give HD quality streaming.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TPSPriceless Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:18 pm

The only deal I can get is a lot of channels for a lot of money, rather than just the sports channel. So it's not really affordable for me.

salmano9 wrote:

Lol I don't think its worth it. If you don't mind watching it with arabic commentator @TPSP, go on Tab3live twitter channel and they give HD quality streaming.
I'm actually Arabic so that would be quite ideal, thanks!
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:26 pm

TPSPriceless wrote:
The only deal I can get is a lot of channels for a lot of money, rather than just the sports channel. So it's not really affordable for me.

salmano9 wrote:

I'm actually Arabic so that would be quite ideal, thanks!

Great great. Do you know arabic commentators?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:47 pm

http://tlive.me/v1/

Check this out TSPS... This is the thing i am talking about.

Source:

https://twitter.com/Tab3Live
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TPSPriceless Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:05 pm

salmano9 wrote:
Great great. Do you know arabic commentators?
Not in particular, just that Tunisian (I think?) guy who is pretty crazy (in a good way).

salmano9 wrote:http://tlive.me/v1/

Check this out TSPS... This is the thing i am talking about.

Source:

https://twitter.com/Tab3Live

Yeah thanks I saw it and the quality is pretty decent and finally some good commentary Thumbs up

Should be great for tomorrow's Juve match.
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:30 pm

Great! Yeah, its Essam Al Shawali I guess or Rauf khleif. It will be the same commentator in tomorrow's match as today in Bayern's. Where are you from btw?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TPSPriceless Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:02 pm

I'm from Palestine although lived most of my life here in Denmark
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:05 pm

TPSPriceless wrote:I'm from Palestine although lived most of my life here in Denmark

Ohh ok, I understand. Smile

الله يحمي فلسطين
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum