windkick
cheesy
billy_gr
the xcx
Raptorgunner
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Mourinho] is the best coach I've ever worked with - Page 2 Empty Re: [Mourinho] is the best coach I've ever worked with

Post by wigglesworth Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:33 pm

cheesy wrote:When you think of the coaches he has previously played for, the only other one who could contend with Mourinho is Wenger, but I would say Mourinho is better than him as an overall manager.

Wenger? What has the guy won lately?

wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

[Mourinho] is the best coach I've ever worked with - Page 2 Empty Re: [Mourinho] is the best coach I've ever worked with

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:35 pm

english_jewel wrote:this is going to become mudrid vs fakelona again

anyways ade seems desperate to move to madrid lol

he is, he truly wants to come back, it's the second time he talks about retiring with MAdrid if he gets the chance to.

he is also an option for us, from what i understand, but he is our last choice as well...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:38 pm

wigglesworth wrote:
cheesy wrote:When you think of the coaches he has previously played for, the only other one who could contend with Mourinho is Wenger, but I would say Mourinho is better than him as an overall manager.

Nothing as of late, but he has won in the past and is building up a side which will be able to win again in the future.

Being a good manager is about more than simply success. There are lots of managers in world football who are good at their job, but have never won a major honour.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:39 pm

wigglesworth wrote:

emirates cup

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:39 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

he is, he truly wants to come back, it's the second time he talks about retiring with MAdrid if he gets the chance to.

he is also an option for us, from what i understand, but he is our last choice as well...
You also pay better.

The whole point of my post was to ask the name of the girl in your sig, though. My god. affraid
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:46 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

You also pay better.

Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:48 pm

english_jewel wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

You also pay better.

Laughing

lol, if he ever signs for us, we are going to chop his wages in half, if not more.

how much is he earning with city?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:51 pm

well, he did get playtime... he played in the el clasicos.. which is the stupidest thing i've seen in a while rofl
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:57 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:how much is he earning with city?

According to a list published by Portugese marketing agency Futebol Finance, Manchester City forward Emmanuel Adebayor is the Premier League's top paid player receiving £7.4million in wages each year.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Russell Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Shrek? Ade z @ 160k p/w
Jack Russell
Jack Russell
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Ze_GunMan wrote:Shrek? Ade z @ 160k p/w

Ade was, and then Rooney start to ask for 250k a week WTF.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:49 pm

u guys forgettin a certain tevez

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:50 pm

Adebayor using the press to try and get Madrid to buy him.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:39 pm

I must say, I hate Adebayor, but he really seems to love the club, and I think I read he'd be willing to take a paycut to stay...
That kind of dedication is missing at madrid.
I think he just really wants to play for us... and I must say, I would actually like him to, considering his physical presence and willingness to start from the bench.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:15 am

cheesy wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:

Nothing as of late, but he has won in the past and is building up a side which will be able to win again in the future.

Being a good manager is about more than simply success. There are lots of managers in world football who are good at their job, but have never won a major honour.

Been hearing this for 6 years Sleep
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2