windkick
cheesy
billy_gr
the xcx
Raptorgunner
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Mourinho] is the best coach I've ever worked with Empty [Mourinho] is the best coach I've ever worked with

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:36 pm

Emmanuel Adebayor has welcomed comments from Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho hinting the Togolese forward is more likely to move to the Bernabeu this summer than Neymar or Sergio Aguero.

And the wantaway Manchester City striker, who played on loan at Real for the second half of last season, is determined to return to Spain and end his nightmare spell at Eastlands.

Having been a regular starter under former City boss Mark Hughes, Adebayor fell well down the pecking order after Roberto Mancini replaced the Welshman and has found himself exiled in Manchester, where he is currently training alone.

But things appear to be looking up for Adebayor, 27, after Mourinho's recent assertion and he says he would be delighted to be reunited with the Portuguese manager.

"We talked before we went on vacation," Adebayor told AS. "He said he was calm, that he wanted me to stay. If he called me right now, I would catch the first plane out to Los Angeles [where Real are currently on their pre-season tour]. And if I could play three or four years in Madrid, I would retire at the club.

"I'm hoping and working towards my dream. I only want to return to Real Madrid. I will wait for his call. [Mourinho] gave me the confidence I needed, made me believe in myself, enjoy football again. We were convinced we could win titles, which was mportant. He created a great environment.

"I talk to [Karim] Benzema almost every day - yesterday we talked for a while. I've been in touch with Marcelo, Cristiano [Ronaldo]. They are good friends.

"[Mourinho] is the best coach I've ever worked with, no doubt, and Madrid will win titles with him. I would love to play under him again and I say, 'I'm here if you need me'. If we do not meet again, I wish him and the club well and I say this wholeheartedly: 'I owe you one'."
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

[Mourinho] is the best coach I've ever worked with Empty Re: [Mourinho] is the best coach I've ever worked with

Post by the xcx Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Emmanuel Adebayor has welcomed comments from Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho hinting the Togolese forward is more likely to move to the Bernabeu this summer than Neymar or Sergio Aguero.

And the wantaway Manchester City striker, who played on loan at Real for the second half of last season, is determined to return to Spain and end his nightmare spell at Eastlands.

Having been a regular starter under former City boss Mark Hughes, Adebayor fell well down the pecking order after Roberto Mancini replaced the Welshman and has found himself exiled in Manchester, where he is currently training alone.

But things appear to be looking up for Adebayor, 27, after Mourinho's recent assertion and he says he would be delighted to be reunited with the Portuguese manager.

"We talked before we went on vacation," Adebayor told AS. "He said he was calm, that he wanted me to stay. If he called me right now, I would catch the first plane out to Los Angeles [where Real are currently on their pre-season tour]. And if I could play three or four years in Madrid, I would retire at the club.

"I'm hoping and working towards my dream. I only want to return to Real Madrid. I will wait for his call. [Mourinho] gave me the confidence I needed, made me believe in myself, enjoy football again. We were convinced we could win titles, which was mportant. He created a great environment.

"I talk to [Karim] Benzema almost every day - yesterday we talked for a while. I've been in touch with Marcelo, Cristiano [Ronaldo]. They are good friends.

"[Mourinho] is the best coach I've ever worked with, no doubt, and Madrid will win titles with him. I would love to play under him again and I say, 'I'm here if you need me'. If we do not meet again, I wish him and the club well and I say this wholeheartedly: 'I owe you one'."
Adebayor is humble and respectful
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

[Mourinho] is the best coach I've ever worked with Empty Re: [Mourinho] is the best coach I've ever worked with

Post by billy_gr Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:40 pm

I hope he stays...
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:41 pm

When you think of the coaches he has previously played for, the only other one who could contend with Mourinho is Wenger, but I would say Mourinho is better than him as an overall manager.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:44 pm

Trust me Ade would stab you in the back any chance he gets, if Madrid signs him you will see the real Ade.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:46 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Trust me Ade would stab you in the back any chance he gets, if Madrid signs him you will see the real Ade.

Ya, I think he will do it sooner or later. I dont see him being as the 3rd striker, give Morata a chance or sign someone else ugh..
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:49 pm

cheesy wrote:When you think of the coaches he has previously played for, the only other one who could contend with Mourinho is Wenger, but I would say Mourinho is better than him as an overall manager.

Are you kidding me?

[Mourinho] is the best coach I've ever worked with Super_funny_hilarious_worlds%20funniest_pictures_of_941[Mourinho] is the best coach I've ever worked with Super_funny_hilarious_worlds%20funniest_pictures_of_6

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:50 pm

The xcx wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:Trust me Ade would stab you in the back any chance he gets, if Madrid signs him you will see the real Ade.

Ya, I think he will do it sooner or later. I dont see him being as the 3rd striker, give Morata a chance or sign someone else ugh..

He is being nice and humble and caring and parsing Madrid for a contract that's it. I think if you sign Ade Karim Banzema will leave and hopefully to Arsenal. Very Happy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:52 pm

I am surprised that Adebayor wants to go to Real Madrid though.

He is leaving Manchester City because of a lack of first team football, but will it be any different at Madrid next season?

As far as genuine strikers are concerned, I would have Higuain and Benzema ahead of him in the pecking order. Sometimes Ronaldo will also play as a striker and he would easily play ahead of Adebayor as well.

When you consider that Real Madrid will probably sign another big striker, whether it is Tevez, Aguero or someone else who has not been mentioned, Adebayor's playing time will be very limited.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:53 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
The xcx wrote:

He is being nice and humble and caring and parsing Madrid for a contract that's it. I think if you sign Ade Karim Banzema will leave and hopefully to Arsenal. Very Happy
Dont worry, Karim Benzema aint leaving, he loves Real too much xD
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:54 pm

The money Ade is getting is crazy if Madrid is willing to pay that for a 4th choice Player.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:55 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:The money Ade is getting is crazy if Madrid is willing to pay that for a 4th choice Player.
How much money is he getting?

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:57 pm

cheesy wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:The money Ade is getting is crazy if Madrid is willing to pay that for a 4th choice Player.

I think he is getting like 140 to 180 a week.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:59 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
cheesy wrote:

I think he is getting like 140 to 180 a week.
That is ridiculous, but unfortunately it's the nature of modern football and Real Madrid can easily afford it, so won't care.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:01 pm

He will be making more money then most Madrid players I think only Ronaldo is making more money then him.

Can someone confirm this.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:08 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:He will be making more money then most Madrid players I think only Ronaldo is making more money then him.

Can someone confirm this.
It is true, Real Madrid average week salary should be around 80-90k~
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:10 pm

He just wants more dancing time in the locker room with Ramos
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:36 pm

sure he is, mourinho was the only one in a situation desperate enough to actually play him
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:49 pm

I think if Ade signs with Madrid one striker will leave, not sure who.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:17 pm

From the side of Mourinho.. he does have experience in handling ego problems...
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:15 pm

Ade wont affect our other strikers positions within the club and he wont be earning that much money. Mourinho said he wanted another striker in the team and by the looks of it Neymar seems to have been signed anyway.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:27 pm

this is going to become mudrid vs fakelona again

anyways ade seems desperate to move to madrid lol

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:30 pm

come back to madrid then adebayor Smile rather have ade than these brats neymar and aguero
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:30 pm

cheesy wrote:I am surprised that Adebayor wants to go to Real Madrid though.

He is leaving Manchester City because of a lack of first team football, but will it be any different at Madrid next season?

As far as genuine strikers are concerned, I would have Higuain and Benzema ahead of him in the pecking order. Sometimes Ronaldo will also play as a striker and he would easily play ahead of Adebayor as well.

When you consider that Real Madrid will probably sign another big striker, whether it is Tevez, Aguero or someone else who has not been mentioned, Adebayor's playing time will be very limited.
I am surprised you think it's because of playing time Laughing

But I would rather be on the Madrid bench than on the City bench, and I'd rather be under Mou than under Mancini. Mou could even make him useful every now and then.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:33 pm

cheesy wrote:When you think of the coaches he has previously played for, the only other one who could contend with Mourinho is Wenger, but I would say Mourinho is better than him as an overall manager.

Wenger? What has the guy won lately?
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next