silver
M99
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
Onyx
16 posters

Page 11 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 17 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 17

Post by M99 Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:48 am

The Official WWE Thread - Part 17 - Page 11 10551000_10154380762450198_4651529833159321476_n

He's coming Proud

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 17 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 17

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:11 pm

RAW needs to stop with the filler matches. Every match should have a storyline imo.

Also the repeats have to stop. Lana cutting the same promo every week, Wyatt's same beatdown on Jericho. Bo cutting the same promo etc. Storylines don't really advance.

Long matches are boring most of the time. They should be saved for PPV's.

Lazy and predictable booking from WWE imo. Just trying to fill up the 3 hours, coasting through the show.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:18 pm

Instead, Someone needs to buy TNA, put it on HBO, sign Punk, Oberyn Martell, Bryan, Sandow and Ricardo Rodriguez. Bring Attitude era on TNA, make it rated R so casual rapes can take place every week and a bit of a cheeky heel turn every now and then. So it can finally put on a competition to WWe who will be shitting their pants and make the RAW better.

IMO
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:05 pm

Oberyn Martell rofl

Agreed tbh
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:11 pm

RealGunner wrote:Instead, Someone needs to buy TNA, put it on HBO, sign Punk, Oberyn Martell, Bryan, Sandow and Ricardo Rodriguez. Bring Attitude era on TNA, make it rated R so casual rapes can take place every week and a bit of a cheeky heel turn every now and then. So it can finally put on a competition to WWe who will be shitting their pants and make the RAW better.

IMO

Good idea.

The only problem is that HBO probably won't accept shit products like TNA.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:16 pm

Is the Brie the new SCSA and Steph the new Vince hmm
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:30 pm

Brie isn't bald. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:31 pm

As noted, a Flag Match between Jack Swagger and Rusev is expected for WWE's SummerSlam pay-per-view. The idea behind doing a Flag Match is that Swagger can win without Rusev getting pinned. WWE's last Flag Match was Hunico vs. Ted DiBiase on the January 20th, 2012 SmackDown episode.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:32 pm

A video that has received a lot of attention is that of a fan approaching Brock Lesnar and his wife, former WWE Diva Sable, last week at Orlando International Airport for a photo and being denied.

The person who shot the footage, the girl's husband, detailed the awkward encounter in the video's description.
"Saori went up to Brock and ask if he was Brock Lesnar... Brock first didn't hear her until Sable said to Brock" I think she is talking to you", then Brock turn around and looked at Saori and asked "How are you?", Saori said fine and she ask him"Are you Brock Lesnar?"

He said "Yes" and then she ask "Can i take a picture with you?" And he said "No, not today", Saori then said thank you and walked away ... .. I told Saori it was ok ... No worries .. -It was still cool to see him and see my wife talk to Brock."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:33 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:41 pm

Agreed with Batista. Reigns sucks and Ambrose is the most talented out of the Shield. hmm

Batista recently spoke with Huffington Post UK to promote Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy. Below are some highlights:

The make-up you wore [for Drax] was so intricate – how long did you spend in the chair and how did you pass the time?!

Oh – with all kinds of stuff. I got really close to my make-up team! It was a team of five people – and it took them about four hours to put it all on every day.

We had a routine and we’d just talk for hours, listening to music and if you can imagine hanging out with your friends for that amount of time, it just kind of flies by. It wasn’t a big deal, it was just hanging out in the morning and doing our usual routine.

It wasn’t so much the hours of sitting in the chair but rather the consecutive days when it became a little hard. I don’t remember ever being unhappy about it though.

Moving to wrestling, what’s the best rib [practical joke] that’s been played on you?

I’m not the biggest ribber, so this is not so much of a rib but as you know, I made my WWE debut alongside Devon. I was a rookie and – I learned this the hard way – sometimes you should just keep your mouth shut.

I made a bet with him when we were somewhere in New Mexico, because Devon was notoriously late, I told him that if he beat me to the show that I’d run around the building naked. Even though I hadn’t really meant it, he picked up on it and ran with it. So he ended up winning the bet, of course, and I was going to keep to my word and run around the building naked. One of the WWE producers vetoed the idea but I was the rookie and obligated to suck it up. So I was at his mercy and the trade for the naked run was that I had to do 25 individual push-ups whenever and wherever he told me to. After each push up I had to scream out “I’m Devon’s b***h”. I did them – I think he let me out of about five of them because he eventually just felt so bad. But I did them in random places – it was on planes, it was in restaurants…..

It’s not so long since you visited WWE’s developmental territory, NXT – who should we be looking out for?

Well I didn’t get to see all the talent at NXT but they’ve certainly got some down there. Some big boys down there too! The person I’d really like to see come up and I hope she changes things around for the women’s division which has gotten so fluff, is Ashley Fleihr or Miss Charlotte as she’s known there. I really hope that she does well. I watched her in a match with Nattie Neidhart recently and it was a really good match. I think that was mostly down to Nattie because Ashley is still learning, she’s still super green but I’m hopeful that she’s got a big part of her dad (Ric Flair) in her and that she can change things around because she’s very athletic. That division used to have girls who could go and now it’s rubbish. Think of Lita, you know, that’s when the women’s division was respectable.

Sting has just appeared on a WWE panel at a comic convention. Will we see him wrestling in the WWE soon?

I don’t know – you know, they’ve been talking about that for years. I’ve never even met him. But I hope so. I think he’s got a place there. But they need to do it soon because the audience is changing so much that if they wait any longer, the audience is going to be a bunch of kids and when he comes out they’re going to chant CM Punk!

What are your thoughts on Jeff Jarrett’s new GFW promotion – is it good for business?

Any competition is good for business, the problem is they’re just not going to be any competition. They’ll never beat the production of the WWE. It’s a huge production, they’re just so good at what they do and they’re on top of the world for a reason. It’s a first class production and I don’t see anybody being a threat. WCW was the closest thing and I think it’s a shame they went under because I think competition is a good thing but that promotion or any other promotion is just not competition.

What did you think of the Undertaker’s Wrestlemania streak being broken?

It sucked! Honestly, I thought it sucked. I haven’t really talked much about it but I think it was a bad decision, a horrible decision. I don’t have any say in the matter but to me, watching as a fan, it made me sick. Brock Lesnar beating him didn’t seem to work and it really wasn’t good that Brock left the day after. I just don’t see how that made sense at all. I don’t think anyone wanted to see the streak broken and it just didn’t make sense to me.

When you left WWE, the Shield broke up – what did you think about that and their individual efforts?

It’s similar to my take on the Undertaker. I guess there comes a point where you have to send them their separate ways but – and it’s just my opinion – I don’t think they were ready. I don’t think they’re ready to fly solo. I realise where they’re going and that WWE will push Roman Reigns straight to the top. However for me, Dean Ambrose is by far the most talented in that group and I think eventually if they just give him the spotlight then he’s going to shine. As soon as he touches a mic everyone else can just sit down as he’s magic on it.

So It remains to be seen, I think they’re all talented but to me Dean was the star of that group. I think Roman looks like the star of that group but I don’t think he’s nearly as talented as Dean.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:51 pm

Monday’s episode of WWE RAW, with Stephanie McMahon and Brie Bella in the main event spot, drew 4.318 million viewers, down from last week’s 4.433 million viewers.

For this week’s show, the first hour drew 4.391 million viewers, the second hour drew 4.511 million viewers and the final hour drew 4.051 million viewers.

RAW was #2 for the night behind Love and Hip-Hop: Atlanta on VH1.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:24 pm

It was speculated on the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio that WWE would likely offer to purchase TNA’s tape library if for some reason TNA couldn’t get picked up by another network. The going rate for something like that is around $500 per hour of footage. TNA has a little over 1,000 hours of just Impact Wrestling footage.

Regarding TNA possibly getting picked up by other networks, it was also said that not having Hulk Hogan is hurting them when it comes to interest from other stations.

Source: F4Wonline.com

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:05 am

A few days ago we posted video of a fan awkwardly trying to meet Brock Lesnar and his wife Sable at an Orlando airport after last week’s RAW. A fan claimed on the WrestlingForum.com message board that he had another encounter with Lesnar and Sable at a beach near Orlando. The fan wrote the following and later posted the photo below:

“On the beach here in Florida and I was taking a picture of the beach and all of a sudden I hear some guy yell “HEY NO ******* PICTURES” and I look and see Brock Lesnar.

I didn’t even know he was there and I wasn’t even taking a picture of him! Pretty jerkish thing to say. Oh well still pretty cool to see him. After he waled by I took a picture, I have it right here but I’m not sure how to upload it. If anyone can tell me how to I will upload it immediately”

The Official WWE Thread - Part 17 - Page 11 ?dm=ASPG

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:12 am

rofl Brawk Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:24 am

Old IWC comments from the Attitude Era:

I totally agree with you. Most ppl who criticize Rock ignore the
fact that he is the reason why WWF is so big now so why fix
something that isn't broken? Every time I watch Raw or Smackdown
the pop he receives is always bigger than any other so-called
"better" wrestler. Even Jericho does not have his popularity. I
think a lot of his critics just want to go against the mainstream
by trying to popularize this notion of him not being a true
wrestler. Fact is even if he wants to do technical moves a la
Benoit, Jericho, or Eddy Vince Mac would not let him do it so why
even argue?

--------------------------------------------------------

The Rock has an arsenal of a collective 5 moves and that includes that thing he does with his tongue during
the mic part.

---------------------------------------------------------

Mic skills: Kurt Angle does have the ability to speak fluent English, I will
give him that. However, outside of pompous arrogance, he has no ability
whatsoever to display emotion. Compare him to Jake Roberts or even a Hugh
Morrus, and he doesn't stand up. Grade: C-

In-ring skills: He is incredibly green. He looks like he belongs with the
Natural Born Thrillers rather than with the WWF title. He needs to spend a few
years in Japan learning from people that know how to wrestle. Grade: D

Motivating the crowd: Just listening to the crowd response from Monday tells
the story: no one knows if they're supposed to boo or cheer him, even though
he's an obvious heel. That's because he has no idea how to work a crowd, like
Hulk Hogan. Grade: F

Overall: It's unbelievable someone as untalented as Mr. Angle could rise so
high so quickly. No, I shouldn't be... WWF is turning into WCW, and Angle is
their Goldberg. Overall, D-.

---------------------------------------------------------

Test. This guys gimmick is good as anyone, the next HBK perhaps and his music is good too. he needs a
singles compitition push. I dont care If he doesn't talk but just make him
wrestle.

Gangrel and Edge. These guys should get a Hardcore belt or join the
Undertaker or something. The way there going there becoming jobbers fast.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WRESTLERS PROBABILITY
Test 10
Shamrock(when he returns) 8
Mark Henry 7
(He's contracted to WWF til 2007 so it is likely)
Road Dogg 8
Badd A$$ 8
Edge 7.5
X-Pac 7.5
Goldust 7
Val Venis 6.5
Al Snow 6.5
n my opinion, the top stars in 10 years time will be (and compared to
current stars):

1. Jeff Hardy (next shawn michaels)
2. Test (next dominant big man, i.e. Undertaker or Diesel)
3. Edge
4. Christian
5. Stevie Richards
6. D-Lo Brown (next Rock)
8. Lita

----------------------------------------------------------

If Austin beats Triple H cleanly at Survivor Series it will truly show to me
that the writers have no intelligence at all. Austin is only a mid-carder
after his injury. I thought he was gonna fall down the ramp on Smackdown
when he was running toward the ring.
I don't think any intelligent person could truly believe that Austin could
beat Triple H without interference. Austin and Rock fending off all 4
Radicalz was bad enough, but beating Trip is a whole different thing, I
think everyone knows that Trip is the number 1 and that Austin is so well
below his best.
I just have this feeling the SCSA is gonna have another 'invincible' run
again and it will just make watching unentertaining.......any opinions?
If the WWF has Austin Beat HHH cleanly for the title I WILL NEVER
WATCH THE WWF AGAIN. I mean come on, a fat out of shape red neck that
does not have an drop of wrestling ability beating the best man in
wrestling Today, maybe of all time. The wwf has gone too far this time.
HHH has been busting his ass off for years and is the best damb wrestler
in the world and what does he get for his hard work. TO be beat by some
cripple who can't wrestle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't know who the Prototype(Cena) is, he is a wrestler from UPW who is
very talented and very soon, he will be wrestling a dark match at a coming
RAW in Southern California, along with some other UPW wrestlers who have
been signed by the WWF. WWF has signed over 12 wrestlers from the UPW
Wrestling School.

The Prototype claims to be "half-machine, half-man:" He is perhaps the
greatest talent in a long time to come to WWF. I don't know when he will
have his first real match, but with any luck it will be soon.
A few weeks ago I caught a documentary type show on the Discovery Channel (I
think) about pro-wrestling and they featured wrestlers from UPW, Prototype
being among them. Man, what a bod!! And he looked pretty good in the ring
too. I don't think it'll be too long before we see him in the televised
matches.

----------------------------------------------------------------

how *bleep* feasible would it be to have Chris Jericho as WWF champ?
sure, i give him mad credit for his mic skills, which are even gettin a
little annoyin as of late, but his wrestlin skills are shit! the ONLY
good move he has is the drop kick off the rope. his punches are lame as
*bleep*, his knee shots to the chest and face look pathetic and
that 'walls of Jericho' is one of the most ridiculous submission moves

i have ever seen. how does he, or whoever came up with that stupid
submission, actually think that move would actually hurt at all? at
least the figure-4 leg-lock really does hurt when applied right as do
other submissions. and like i said before, his suckin up to the crowd
constantly makes him look like a pussy. the way he lands in that spring-
board moonsault off the rope is softer than Downy-washed clothes for
*bleep*-sake. i know he's not supposed to hurt the wrestlers but he has to
make it LOOK like he hurts them at least. i don't care how much
screamin and rantin JR does, Jericho needs to improve his performace
skills dramatically AND he needs to turn full-heel. i can't believe
that no one else can notice these obvious faults. Jericho-->mic work '8'
-->in-ring performance '0'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I was sick and tired of Stone Cold, he isn't a good wreslter anyway. He has
just as much stamina as Chyna which alot. They both start out fast and end
up slow, most of their of their matches are boring.
Is it me or does the Rock win just alittle bit too much.They make him
look too good.I'm getting tired of watching Raw and Smackdown cause you
know he's gonna win.He always gets the last shot in.
With the WWF turning the Game good in a few weeks they are ruining him I
think.They are making him look like a fool to the Rock.I think if they
want the fans to cheer the Game they shouldn't have him lose as much as
of late as he has been.I don't know maybe that's just what I'm thinking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is anybody else pissed that Foley is teaming with the Rock. The Rock sucks.
And it pisses me off how fans cheer so much for him when he does a Rock
Bottom and a stupid ass elbow. But that's nothing compared to when he says
one of his stupid lines. Foley barely gets applause, and now he seems to be
heading into a feud with Al Snow, who I hope kicks the Rock's ass in the
future. Foley deserves better, he should be the champ, not the the Big
Show. He only has a few years left and is looking to retirement, give him
the damn belt one more time, or give him the Euro belt or some other belt he
hasn't held, make him a Triple Crown Champion.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:18 am

Smackdown spoilers:

Spoiler:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:48 pm

It appears Kenta is still looking for a place to live in Florida as he noted he watched this week's RAW from his hotel. With "translator" Funaki back in Houston, Kenta's Twitter gives the impression that he's spending a lot of time alone and has grown fond of Waffle House.

Kenta also tweeted about Prince Devitt coming to WWE NXT. For those asking why we are spelling his name this way instead of KENTA, it's because that is how WWE spells it now.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:55 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:57 pm

Brock Lesnar has been added to the post-SummerSlam RAW on August 18th in Las Vegas and the September 15th RAW from Lafayette, Louisiana, which is the go-home show for Night of Champions.

Lesnar to win the title? Or Lesnar vs Cena vs Ambrose (C) vs Rollins fatal 4 way elimination match at Night of Champions imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:59 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:23 pm

WWE’s website has a new poll asking fans which Superstar has the best hair – Dolph Ziggler, Roman Reigns, Xavier Woods, Seth Rollins, Luke Harper, The Miz, Justin Gabriel, Jack Swagger or Sheamus. With around 3,000 votes, Reigns is currently leading with 45%. The next closest is Ziggler with 14%.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:29 pm

Wtf as if Luke Harper doesn't have 70% votes.

Rigged
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:29 pm

And anybody who voted for Ziggler should be castrated
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:00 pm

As noted, WWE will hold an earnings call tomorrow and reveal the latest WWE Network subscriber count. We’ve also noted how mass layoffs are expected.

The number being mentioned the most is that 10% of WWE’s employees will lose their jobs.

The mass layoffs could be announced to keep Wall Street happy.

Source: PWInsider

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:05 pm

They need to put the entire Attitude Era up and show RAW/Smackdown the day after it airs to get more subscribers imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 42  Next