DeviAngel
Tomwin Lannister
Juveman17
elm_baraja_shaman
salmano9
19 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who do you think will be Juve's next coach?

Who is Juve's next coach? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Who is Juve's next coach? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Who is Juve's next coach? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Who is Juve's next coach? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Who is Juve's next coach? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who is Juve's next coach? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is Juve's next coach? - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%Who is Juve's next coach? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 9

Who is Juve's next coach? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is Juve's next coach?

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:45 pm

Juventude wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
Juventude wrote:Carrera would be a reasonable caretaker. Juve could give him a season to try out for the job. If he sucks, we start our search in the spring. It's not ideal, but Conte really screwed us over.

Conte's timing is truly awful. Every team is starting their preseason training right now. Not many managers want to leave their teams or try to step in the middle of another team's preparations for the next season.

True, but maybe the mangement's decision to sell vidal really pissed Conte off...

Well, Conte needs to get over it. It happens. Football is a business. If Conte can find a team that never sells its top players, he should sign with that team right away and never leave because I have yet to find a team that isn't willing to sell top players for business reasons.
They happen? Nope. When a club is ambitious and the coach has won 3 titles in a row, there is a reason behind that... The players yeah? Do we have World class backups for vidal? The aging pirlo...??? Padoin? Isla?? Marrone? Now we will be left with MPP

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:45 pm

this is a bad day....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:46 pm

Guys, I'm getting depressed :/ Help?!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Zidane could be had in a heartbeat. BUT, he has no managing experience... kind of a risk. He has learned from one of the best though and he basically coached the France NT from 2000-2006 other than a brief stint.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:48 pm

salmano9 wrote:
Juventude wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
True, but maybe the mangement's decision to sell vidal really pissed Conte off...

Well, Conte needs to get over it. It happens. Football is a business. If Conte can find a team that never sells its top players, he should sign with that team right away and never leave because I have yet to find a team that isn't willing to sell top players for business reasons.
They happen? Nope. When a club is ambitious and the coach has won 3 titles in a row, there is a reason behind that... The players yeah? Do we have World class backups for vidal? The aging pirlo...??? Padoin? Isla?? Marrone? Now we will be left with MPP

Yes, they do happen. And Juve does not have the financial capabilities of a Man City. So, Conte either accepts the reality of Juve or he can quit on Juve. He chose the latter and I lost some respect for him.

We do not have money to spend on top players without making sales. That is a reality. And the only position where we have redundancies is at CM. So, that leaves selling Pogba or Vidal in order to make additional signings. It's pretty simple math and Conte should understand it.

Even Barca, RM, and BM make sales to buy new players. It's just that they can do it on a grander scale than Juve can right now because of our past financial issues and the general financial issues faced by Italian football on the whole.

Also, let's not forget that it would have been nice to have that lost UCL revenue that we missed out on by getting eliminated in group play. That money could be funding an Iturbe deal.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Juventude wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
Juventude wrote:

Yes, they do happen. And Juve does not have the financial capabilities of a Man City. So, Conte either accepts the reality of Juve or he can quit on Juve. He chose the latter and I lost some respect for him.

We do not have money to spend on top players without making sales. That is a reality. And the only position where we have redundancies is at CM. So, that leaves selling Pogba or Vidal in order to make additional signings. It's pretty simple math and Conte should understand it.

Even Barca, RM, and BM make sales to buy new players. It's just that they can do it on a grander scale than Juve can right now because of our past financial issues and the general financial issues faced by Italian football on the whole.

Also, let's not forget that it would have been nice to have that lost UCL revenue that we missed out on by getting eliminated in group play. That money could be funding an Iturbe deal.

We didn't need to buy anyone... We were about to sign Morata and Iturbe... IS It A MUST THAT WE HAVE A 0 BALANCE OF BUDGET FOR SALES AND BUYS? NO ITS NOT...

IF THATS SO, THEN IT MEANS THAT WE ARE BROKE AND NEED TO SELL TO BUY... WHICH IS TOTAL BS... IF YOU LOOK BARCA SOLD CESC FOR 35M AND GOT SUAREZ FOR 88M
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:55 pm

salmano9 wrote:
Juventude wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

We didn't need to buy anyone... We were about to sign Morata and Iturbe... IS It A MUST THAT WE HAVE A 0 BALANCE OF BUDGET FOR SALES AND BUYS? NO ITS NOT...

IF THATS SO, THEN IT MEANS THAT WE ARE BROKE AND NEED TO SELL TO BUY... WHICH IS TOTAL BS... IF YOU LOOK BARCA SOLD CESC FOR 35M AND GOT SUAREZ FOR 88M

They also sold Sanchez.

We do not have the same revenue as Barca. Even if our fiscal year profits were the same as Barca, we are still paying off debts from 2006-2011. Hell, we probably still owe money to Palermo for Melo (that's a joke). Plus, we built a new stadium. That costs money.

I'm not saying this to be mean, but that's the financial reality for Juve right now. And if you think things are bad at Juve financially, we're actually in great shape compared to other Italian league teams.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:57 pm

Juventude wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
Juventude wrote:

They also sold Sanchez.

We do not have the same revenue as Barca. Even if our fiscal year profits were the same as Barca, we are still paying off debts from 2006-2011. Hell, we probably still owe money to Palermo for Melo (that's a joke). Plus, we built a new stadium. That costs money.

I'm not saying this to be mean, but that's the financial reality for Juve right now. And if you think things are bad at Juve financially, we're actually in great shape compared to other Italian league teams.

Sad :'( :'( You're older Sad I guess you know Juve better than me Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:59 pm

I'm old and I'm sad too about him leaving, but I'm a little pissed at him because the financial situation shouldn't be surprising. It sucks, but, overall, things are getting better.

Back to manager rumors. I think we can rule Allegri out. The Pirlo feud pretty much cancels him out as an option.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 pm

Juventude wrote:I'm old and I'm sad too about him leaving, but I'm a little pissed at him because the financial situation shouldn't be surprising. It sucks, but, overall, things are getting better.

Back to manager rumors. I think we can rule Allegri out. The Pirlo feud pretty much cancels him out as an option.

RT
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:04 pm

I'm literally crying now cuz vidal will leave Sad  Sad 
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:33 pm

DUDES WTF!! I thought this was a joke at first. The only coaches better than Conte in my opinion are Someone and Klopp. Other than that we might as well give the job to the guy who was in charge when Conte was banned!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:34 pm

Angelo Alessio? He is Conte's personal assistant. I don't mind Carrera though
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:42 pm

Yes that's the one. Carrera!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:02 pm

Carrera was first thing on my mind that could grap some of that Conte legacy and keep the fire burnin. Descamps would do fine but other than them i think we screwed.

Forza Conte and good luck... Stop! playing so "BALANCED"
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:14 pm

Optimism guys, nothing is over yet! WOOOW this may be a good news for us... No more 352? Smile All attack in Europe? Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:35 pm

Juventus are in talks with Allegri

Juventus will have to decide Earl's successor, the next hours will be decisive. There are many names on Juventus' list, but as for now the frontrunner is Max Allegri. There advanced talks going on with the former AC Milan coach, the management are making some evaluations to understand if he can truly be the right profile. Allegri is currently the favorite over Mancini and Spalletti. Another name in the mix is ​​Sinisa Mihajlovic, His relationship with the new president Ferrero is not great, but there are no confirmations on this option. Juventus ponder, they will make a decision shortly.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:38 pm

Prandelli is the best option from poll options...however they aren't close to Conte's leadership and charisma.

Few coachs are close to him in this aspect.
Klopp would be the ideal for me,with Simeone and Van Gaal as other options (unreachable atm)
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:42 pm

We can't get Prandelli.. he signed for Galatasaray a week ago.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:46 pm

That just makes it worse...
Time for us to try a couple of mediocre italian coachs,again :/
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:49 pm

omg..so many flashbacks this brings.
this means I must start sweating at Serie A games again.

i think we need a big-name coach if we are to bring talent to the club and win something. let's be serious..even if we had the money no alexis or nani or morata will ever come to juve if we get allegri/mancini/guidolin

i think that besides deschamps and maybe spaletti (the only worthy 2 names...ok and maybe montella but i don't see him leave) we should take a look at Frank de Boer or Jorge Jesus (from Benfica...maybe he will bring some players along)
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:59 pm

Allegri it is.

Almost done deal.Will probably be made official tomorrow
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:02 am

And Iturbe is snapped up by Roma. This is a f*ckin joke. Allegri must be one of the most incompetent manager ever

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:31 am

You know what. I wouldnt actually mind Conte leaving and even Vidal being sold, providing. Vidal is sold for atleast 60m euros and the next coach we buy is good at developing young players and not afraid of taking a risk. I wouldnt mind losing the scudetto even so long as we get a coach who could turn Coman into a world class player. Maybe buy Pereyra and help him explode etc etc. I would be happy with that! Its not all about winning the scudetto all the time...where is the fun in that.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am

Allegri wins
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:27 am

What makes me angry is that Conte is Juventino he should have stayed, we stood by him when he was charged for match fixing he could have returned the favor with at least staying until 2015 or resigning at the end of this season. He left us with one moth until the season starts.

On the positive side Allegri is a coach who won against Arsenal and Barcelona. He asked for Hamsik and a young and good LB but he never got him so Berlo bought him Matri and Constant (If I am right). Plus he loves 4-3-3 and likes attacking so I wouldn't mind him and its his chance to show his worth. Well whatever happens we had good 3 seasons now its time for Europe or a one season sleep.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next