DeviAngel
Tomwin Lannister
Juveman17
elm_baraja_shaman
salmano9
19 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who do you think will be Juve's next coach?

Who is Juve's next coach? Vote_lcap11%Who is Juve's next coach? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Who is Juve's next coach? Vote_lcap0%Who is Juve's next coach? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is Juve's next coach? Vote_lcap67%Who is Juve's next coach? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 9

Who is Juve's next coach? Empty Who is Juve's next coach?

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:02 pm

CONTEnders?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Who is Juve's next coach? Empty Re: Who is Juve's next coach?

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:06 pm

better be getting Deschamps or Zidane or the fans should seriously burn the HQ ffs
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:07 pm

Hopefully Deschamps
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:07 pm

How about we don't go for a manager just because he's *bleep* Italian?

So many mediocre, old fashioned coaches with outdated footballing ideas in Italy atm.

Let's look ABROAD
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:07 pm

Spaletti ( my pick from the free I love that man, Roma played some sexy football under him)

Allegri ( hell no)

Mancini (nooo)

also

Sportitalia - Criscitiello: "Asked for availability Udinese Francesco Guidolin"
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:10 pm

Marcello lippi? Sad
CAPPELLO?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:11 pm

If we could convince Deschamps to come back, that would be great. However, he fought with the front office too, but maybe Secco, Blanc, and Elkann were to blame for that.

Guidolin is interesting.

I disagree with the comment on Italian managers. I think there are more great Italian managers than most countries. If you want a horrible group of managers with outdated tactics, looks at the English managers.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:11 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:How about we don't go for a manager just because he's *bleep* Italian?

So many mediocre, old fashioned coaches with outdated footballing ideas in Italy atm.

Let's look ABROAD

Spoiler:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:12 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:How about we don't go for a manager just because he's *bleep* Italian?

Let's look ABROAD

Spoiler:

@RG How about you become Juve's next coach?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:16 pm

Guidolin Laughing

He contemplated retiring from football not so long ago(he said he couldnt take too much stress),still could in the near future mind you and you want the guy to take this job ? No way
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:18 pm

S wrote:Guidolin Laughing

He contemplated retiring from football not so long ago(he said he couldnt take too much stress),still could in the near future mind you and you want the guy to take this job ? No way

Like someone else said earlier, it feels like Serie A coaches don't last long anyways. I'd take a good manager for 3-4 years.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:23 pm

Juventude wrote:

Like someone else said earlier, it feels like Serie A coaches don't last long anyways. I'd take a good manager for 3-4 years.

Its too much for his level imo especially with the kind of comments he's made in the past about how he couldnt handle the stress of Udinese playing in a higher level comp(CL) or something along those lines.Doesnt sound to me that he's prepared for a big job.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:24 pm

S wrote:
Juventude wrote:

Like someone else said earlier, it feels like Serie A coaches don't last long anyways.  I'd take a good manager for 3-4 years.

Its too much for his level imo especially with the kind of comments he's made in the past about how he couldnt handle the stress of Udinese playing in a higher level comp(CL) or something along those lines.Doesnt sound to me that he's prepared for a big job.

That could be, but he is rumored with the Azzurri job right now.  Maybe that was a comment made in the context of trying to succeed in UCL with his group of younger players.  Sometimes those quotes are taken out of context.

I think Deschamps would be more ideal.  He never should have left Juve, but I think he would return as a wiser manager. Plus, Juve could improve its French connections.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:26 pm

JUVENTUS DESCHAMPS POOL IN POSITION FOR THE REPLACEMENT OF COUNT

Didier Deschamps could be replaced by Antonio Conte on the pancheina Juventus.I names Allegri, Mancini and Spalletti are sponsored by the Gazzetta dello Sport that blows behind the distruggerla.L for Juventus' coach of the French national could be for the old lady and would be accepted by the fans, by the environment and by giocatori.Sul name Allegri above could burst a sensational claim. - See more at: http://www.sportforever.it/calcio-serie-a/juventus-deschamps-in-pool-position-per-sostituzione-conte/#sthash.xHUd4iOr.dpuf

- See more at: http://www.sportforever.it/calcio-serie-a/juventus-deschamps-in-pool-position-per-sostituzione-conte/#sthash.xHUd4iOr.dpuf

Last edited by DeviAngel on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:27 pm

We're going to have a hard time getting a manager under contract with another club at this point in the season. An unemployed or national team coach is more likely.

Conte was really selfish with his timing in resigning. I think he had alterior motives, like another job that he isn't talking about.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:27 pm

Juventude wrote:
S wrote:
Juventude wrote:

Like someone else said earlier, it feels like Serie A coaches don't last long anyways.  I'd take a good manager for 3-4 years.

That could be, but he is rumored with the Azzurri job right now.  Maybe that was a comment made in the context of trying to succeed in UCL with his group of younger players.  Sometimes those quotes are taken out of context.

I think Deschamps would be more ideal.  He never should have left Juve, but I think he would return as a wiser manager.  Plus, Juve could improve its French connections.

I would love Deschamps as well but he is contracted to France FF until 2016.Will they let him go even if he agrees to come ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:29 pm

We should go for Ranieri

Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:29 pm

S wrote:
Juventude wrote:
S wrote:

I think Deschamps would be more ideal.  He never should have left Juve, but I think he would return as a wiser manager.  Plus, Juve could improve its French connections.

I would love Deschamps as well but he is contracted to France FF until 2016.Will they let him go even if he agrees to come ?

National team coaches walk from their contracts all the time. Unless he has some crazy clauses in his contract, it shouldn't be too hard to be released.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:34 pm

Juventude wrote:
S wrote:
Juventude wrote:

National team coaches walk from their contracts all the time. Unless he has some crazy clauses in his contract, it shouldn't be too hard to be released.

Lol yeah, just like prandelli...

BTW I hear sources saying Massimo Carrera is up for the job, but nothing is official yet...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:35 pm

Deschamps would be the wisest choice if we can get him....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:37 pm

Carrera would be a reasonable caretaker. Juve could give him a season to try out for the job. If he sucks, we start our search in the spring. It's not ideal, but Conte really screwed us over.

Conte's timing is truly awful. Every team is starting their preseason training right now. Not many managers want to leave their teams or try to step in the middle of another team's preparations for the next season.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:38 pm

Juventude wrote:Carrera would be a reasonable caretaker. Juve could give him a season to try out for the job. If he sucks, we start our search in the spring. It's not ideal, but Conte really screwed us over.

Conte's timing is truly awful. Every team is starting their preseason training right now. Not many managers want to leave their teams or try to step in the middle of another team's preparations for the next season.

True, but maybe the mangement's decision to sell vidal really pissed Conte off...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:39 pm

Deschamps is impossible. He extended through 2016 for the Euro in France... he'd have to leave the country and never return if he quit. Besides, he said that even an offer from Barca or Madrid wouldn't sway him to leave until after the Euro.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:39 pm

salmano9 wrote:
Juventude wrote:Carrera would be a reasonable caretaker. Juve could give him a season to try out for the job. If he sucks, we start our search in the spring. It's not ideal, but Conte really screwed us over.

True, but maybe the mangement's decision to sell vidal really pissed Conte off...

Well, Conte needs to get over it. It happens. Football is a business. If Conte can find a team that never sells its top players, he should sign with that team right away and never leave because I have yet to find a team that isn't willing to sell top players for business reasons.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:45 pm

Juventude wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Well, Conte needs to get over it. It happens. Football is a business. If Conte can find a team that never sells its top players, he should sign with that team right away and never leave because I have yet to find a team that isn't willing to sell top players for business reasons.
They happen? Nope. When a club is ambitious and the coach has won 3 titles in a row, there is a reason behind that... The players yeah? Do we have World class backups for vidal? The aging pirlo...??? Padoin? Isla?? Marrone? Now we will be left with MPP
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next