DeviAngel
Tomwin Lannister
Juveman17
elm_baraja_shaman
salmano9
19 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who do you think will be Juve's next coach?

Who is Juve's next coach? - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Who is Juve's next coach? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Who is Juve's next coach? - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Who is Juve's next coach? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Who is Juve's next coach? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Who is Juve's next coach? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is Juve's next coach? - Page 3 Vote_lcap67%Who is Juve's next coach? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 9

Who is Juve's next coach? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is Juve's next coach?

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:27 am

What makes me angry is that Conte is Juventino he should have stayed, we stood by him when he was charged for match fixing he could have returned the favor with at least staying until 2015 or resigning at the end of this season. He left us with one moth until the season starts.

On the positive side Allegri is a coach who won against Arsenal and Barcelona. He asked for Hamsik and a young and good LB but he never got him so Berlo bought him Matri and Constant (If I am right). Plus he loves 4-3-3 and likes attacking so I wouldn't mind him and its his chance to show his worth. Well whatever happens we had good 3 seasons now its time for Europe or a one season sleep.

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:32 am

plus who wants to leave let them leave. If Del Piero, Camo, Buffon, Trez, Nedved could stay in Serie B and not leave than this guys if they want to leave because of coach change (Vidal,Pogba etc.)can go fishing I don't care.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:10 am

Plus Allegri gave some chances to really young players If I remember good
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:25 am

Allegri Proud

Pirlo's face right now. rofl

To clarify the situation surrounding Allegri and Pirlo though, Max wanted Pirlo to take up an advanced position - similar to the one Prandelli had him play at times - in order to accommodate Van Bommel who had been exceptional during the time of Pirlo's injury. This was not so much due to a lack of regard for Pirlo as a recognition that of the two, he was capable of altering position slightly rather than awkwardly forcing Van Bommel higher in midfield.

The situation at Juventus however is different in that where we lacked energy in midfield to surround Pirlo, you have it in abundance. Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba and Asamoah provide a range of options with an abundance of physical dynamism. If Allegri does indeed take the job, it can not be assumed that he will use Pirlo in the way he did at Milan. These decisions are based on context and the midfield structures are quite different between the two squads.

Allegri is not an elite coach, however he's still accomplished and his final six months at Milan are not representative of his quality. Frustrating certainly at times, but all coaches are. You could do worse, certainly. I would have been interested to see Juventus take a chance on Zidane as sports suggested but I guess we'll have to wait a bit longer for him to take his managerial bow.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:25 am

Live dangerously Juve, bring the football sex to Turin.

Who is Juve's next coach? - Page 3 Zdenek-Zeman-cigarette-in-hand-in-customary-pose-on-the-bench
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:26 am

I'd rather not get smashed 8-1 by Steaua Bucharest in the CL under that pleb
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:33 am

If you're going to crash out of the Champions League group stage anyway, you might as well do it in style.

Who is Juve's next coach? - Page 3 Lulcas11
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:22 am

dostoevsky wrote:If you're going to crash out of the Champions League group stage anyway, you might as well do it in style.

Who is Juve's next coach? - Page 3 Lulcas11

Laughing Very Happy  Nice one!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:59 am

True Dev, i agree with you 100% but im still pissed off...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:03 am

Imagine Conte comes back if Juve are 10th by mid season?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:45 am

is Agnelli mad. this is has Inter post-Mourinho scenario written all over the place.
Allegri has always been criticized for not talking to players. he will never be able to inspire that hunger and will into our players exactly as Benitez and Gasperini couldn't do it.
i'm sure Allegri is a great tactician...but he will be our doom. if i was vidal, pogba i'd leave cuz otherwise they will waste their next years here.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am

Massimiliano Allegri agrees a two-year deal with Juventus, replaces Antonio Conte [Gazzetta Dello Sport]
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:43 am

I wonder how he is going to deal with Pogba, Tevez and co. He has to be one of the most anti charismatic manager ever..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:49 pm

Allegri :facepalm:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:36 pm

I make it a habit of refraining from making too many predictions before the transfer window closes as much can change rapidly, but assuming the core not only remains but is strengthened with a strong player on the flanks I'd back Max to win not just the league but the Coppa Italia. It's difficult to make projections for Europe as so much is dependent on the draw but Juventus' best Champions League run in years will arrive.

Grande Allegri to win over the haters Proud
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:51 pm

Vidal is not for sale and Marotta said that Conte left because of personal reasons
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:26 pm

If what Marotta said was true, Conte would have left the day after we celebrated our Scudetto victory.

Conte knew what he was doing with the renewal of his contract. He didn't renew because he felt that the upper management wouldn't bring in the players he would ask for. He waited until yesterday and he proved right. Also, I doubt Marotta would come out admitting that Conte left because they wouldn't buy the players he asked for and on top of that that they were going to sell Vidal without Conte's permission. Plus, Vidal going off the market after Conte's resignation makes sense. I cannot imagine how would the ultras react if both Conte and Vidal left in the same summer.

On a side note. I feel that this whole situation will definitely influence Vidal as well as the rest of the team. In the future, if we see an unmotivated, below-par performing Vidal it will be because of all these nonsense and not due his knee injury.

Last edited by Andrew_p on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:26 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Vidal is not for sale and Marotta said that Conte left because of personal reasons

I loved Conte, but this was always how he was going to exit. You knew it would be something controversial like this. Conte is kind of a drama queen. He was always complaining about the "pressure" of being Juve's manager. He's not the first and won't be the last Juve manager to feel this pressure. There is always high pressure at Juve whether you're winning or losing. So, I don't understand why Conte thought his situation was so special.

Like Moggi said yesterday, this is the typical cycle of Serie A coaches. Rarely do they stay longer than five years. Conte had the chance to be like Ferguson to Juve. Unless there is some major personal issue in his private life, I'm really disappointed with the way he left this team, but I can't say I'm surprised. This fits Conte's character.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:32 pm

Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Vidal is not for sale and Marotta said that Conte left because of personal reasons

I loved Conte, but this was always how he was going to exit. You knew it would be something controversial like this. Conte is kind of a drama queen. He was always complaining about the "pressure" of being Juve's manager. He's not the first and won't be the last Juve manager to feel this pressure. There is always high pressure at Juve whether you're winning or losing. So, I don't understand why Conte thought his situation was so special.

Like Moggi said yesterday, this is the typical cycle of Serie A coaches. Rarely do they stay longer than five years. Conte had the chance to be like Ferguson to Juve. Unless there is some major personal issue in his private life, I'm really disappointed with the way he left this team, but I can't say I'm surprised. This fits Conte's character.

Damn having you around makes my life easier, where have you been?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:33 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:

Lurking and learning to accept the new forum format.  Wink
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:40 pm

Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:

We'll glad to have you back bro, and tbh I missed you Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DiRocco Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:57 pm

I think some of you are missing the big point here...The ITALY coaching job is completely up for grabs. I absolutely think Conte was intending to stay with Juve for this season regardless of the mercato. In my opinion, he knew he would be favourite for the Italy job if he was available. No one, and I mean no one saw the Prandelli resignation coming regardless of how Italy did at the world cup. This timing completely hints at Conte for Italy in my eyes...

If he stayed at Juve for this season the Italy job would gone. Not too mention whoever took the position would be there for a MINIMUM of 3-4 years, probably even leading Italy to the world cup in Russia. That's a possible 4-5 years before the job MIGHT be available again and if the new coach did well then surely it would be longer. Conte was never going to stay at Juve for another 4 years, so if he wanted to coach Italy this was the time to make himself available.

This is just my opinion though, only time will tell.

On another note...I'm not so sure about Allegri, but if the core of the team remains Juve should still easily finish in the top 3 this season and challenge for the title.
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:56 pm

Friend: 'Conte had Milan deal'

Antonio Conte’s friend claims he “had a deal in hand with Milan and Juventus didn’t like that,” which prompted his departure.

Conte caused shockwaves when he terminated his contract by mutual consent on Tuesday evening, just two days into pre-season training.

Now journalist Massimo Giletti, a friend of Conte’s, revealed the Rossoneri were originally behind the split.

“I don’t think I’m revealing anything too secretive when I say Conte had a deal in hand with Milan and Juventus didn’t like that, so I think it made the situation more complex,” Giletti told RTL radio.

“Not many people knew this, but it’s not a big secret that Conte had an agreement with Milan. I think that is one of the many reasons behind this split, including tension after three years of success and the desire to try a new experience.

“He knew it would be difficult to win again with the same team and that probably pushed Conte to seek other important characters, like those he’d find at Milan.

“It is curious that Conte was meant to go to Milan and now Juve signed the ex-Milan Coach Massimiliano Allegri. It’s Kafkaesque.

“I think whoever arrived at Juventus would find huge difficulties, because they are replacing the man who revived Juventus and 60-70 per cent of their success is down to Conte.”

It had been reported the break occurred now because Conte was angry at the transfer strategy of Andrea Agnelli and Beppe Marotta.

“I have a very deep personal rapport with Conte,” continued Giletti. “This Juve has many players on the way out, some coming in, but a Coach who has no say in which buys are made will have to work with a team out of his control.

“It is all very difficult, an uphill struggle and that is a great shame. Have I spoken to Conte? I often speak to Conte, but I’ll never reveal what we said to each other.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:58 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

We'll glad to have you back bro, and tbh I missed you Smile

Thanks, Devi. I missed you guys too. I'll try to post more as my schedule permits. I just couldn't pass on posting with all of this chaos going on.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:19 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Friend: 'Conte had Milan deal'

Antonio Conte’s friend claims he “had a deal in hand with Milan and Juventus didn’t like that,” which prompted his departure.

Conte caused shockwaves when he terminated his contract by mutual consent on Tuesday evening, just two days into pre-season training.

Now journalist Massimo Giletti, a friend of Conte’s, revealed the Rossoneri were originally behind the split.

“I don’t think I’m revealing anything too secretive when I say Conte had a deal in hand with Milan and Juventus didn’t like that, so I think it made the situation more complex,” Giletti told RTL radio.

“Not many people knew this, but it’s not a big secret that Conte had an agreement with Milan. I think that is one of the many reasons behind this split, including tension after three years of success and the desire to try a new experience.

“He knew it would be difficult to win again with the same team and that probably pushed Conte to seek other important characters, like those he’d find at Milan.

“It is curious that Conte was meant to go to Milan and now Juve signed the ex-Milan Coach Massimiliano Allegri. It’s Kafkaesque.

“I think whoever arrived at Juventus would find huge difficulties, because they are replacing the man who revived Juventus and 60-70 per cent of their success is down to Conte.”

It had been reported the break occurred now because Conte was angry at the transfer strategy of Andrea Agnelli and Beppe Marotta.

“I have a very deep personal rapport with Conte,” continued Giletti. “This Juve has many players on the way out, some coming in, but a Coach who has no say in which buys are made will have to work with a team out of his control.

“It is all very difficult, an uphill struggle and that is a great shame. Have I spoken to Conte? I often speak to Conte, but I’ll never reveal what we said to each other.”

Who is Juve's next coach? - Page 3 FZZh_Jp8

Conte's friend, corriera, GdS and all media share the news.

I think its true there were to many reports linking him with Milan plus in the past Moggi had agreement with Milan, Buffon also had why not Conte?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:36 pm

True Devi. Afterall Italian football is corruption at the end of the day...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next