Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
salmano9
GIGItheBest
40 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 25 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:07 am

Elm, listen to devi plzz... marrot is trying to build a strong squad for the future and you're complaining without giving him a chance. ..? There's a reason romulo was chosen for the 29 man list for the NT, and new played Gray for verona last season. As devi said, stop playing FM and face reality and have a little bit of hope at least. We won 3 scudetti in a row now with the players we bought. .. No scrubs left after the del neri era, so our team has completely changed. HOPE, OPTIMISM!!!! JUST LOOK AT HOW MILAN AND BERLUSCONI ARE STRUGGLING... EVERY FREAKIN YEAR THERE IS THIS "MR.X" AND WHO THEY GET IN THE END?MATRI.

So apparently we could be a lot worse...

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 25 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:37 am

Haha Kwame how are you?  Looks like you haven't changed in four years!  I'm thinking your gonna pull a Tony and switch to being a Milanista one of these days... LOL!!  If you think it is hard cheering for Juve try cheering for Il Diavolo these days.  If Marotta is cheap, then you must think Galliani is a slumlord...

In terms of the new signings, I can't argue against any of them really.  In contrast to what Kwame is saying, you need to build your bench and have solid depth to win in the Champions League, and Serie A for that matter.  We are not at the point where we can just buy one $50m player and keep everyone else the same.

Pereyra, Romulo (who almost made La Nazionale), Morata, Evra and Coman add versatility and youth to the bench and fill important needs.  As for Giovinco, he has had a thousand chances and has failed for the most part other than playing the odd good game at LW.  He is not a Juve player really, at most he is good depth off the bench.  Ogbonna looks like a bad signing, he must not be showing much in practice as Conte barely played him, so he has no confidence now.  It would be a good time to sell both Giovinco and Ogbonna right now quite honestly before they lose more value.  I would trade both of them straight up for Candreva, as Candreva made La Nazionale and proved his worth last year.  He is not a world class winger by any means but he is a solid upgrade over Giovinco and can play multiple positions.  As for Ogbonna, we should sell him to the highest bidder along with Isla and shoot for a top CB signing.  Hummels has a $29m release clause.  I would pay that in a heartbeat for him.  He would instantly be our best CB and is only 24.

It looks more and more like Vidal will be sold unfortunately.  But if ManU wants to pay us $60m, then it's a done dealio really.  My only hope is we spend that money on a top AM like Jovetic and also get Hummels and someone like Guarin to fill the hole left by Vidal.  If that is the case then I'm ok with selling him.  If Agnelli choses just to pocket the money then that will be a major problem and will ultimately send us in a downward spiral with the very real possibility of having a trophyless season.  Let's hope that if Vidal is sold for that cray price of $60m that we do something of significance with the money.

Forza Juve...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:44 am

juve_gigi wrote:  As for Ogbonna, we should sell him to the highest bidder along with Isla and shoot for a top CB signing.  Hummels has a $29m release clause.  I would pay that in a heartbeat for him.  He would instantly be our best CB and is only 24.
Forza Juve...

Hell no papa, I don't agree with the Hummels part, after seeing what a quick and technically players do to him I say big NO. Sure it was Messi, Di Maria and Argentina but no no. We suffered last year because of slow defenders I don't want to see that plus Evra rarely tracks back. I want someone fast, promising and really young, someone like MDS but faster.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:13 am

DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:  As for Ogbonna, we should sell him to the highest bidder along with Isla and shoot for a top CB signing.  Hummels has a $29m release clause.  I would pay that in a heartbeat for him.  He would instantly be our best CB and is only 24.
Forza Juve...

Hell no papa, I don't agree with the Hummels part, after seeing what a quick and technically players do to him I say big NO. Sure it was Messi, Di Maria and Argentina but no no. We suffered last year because of slow defenders I don't want to see that plus Evra rarely tracks back. I want someone fast, promising and really young, someone like MDS but faster.

I'm sure Messi and Di Maria would make even the fastest CB looks average... LOL!!

I rate Hummels quite high, I think he would instantly be our best CB. But hey if you think there is a younger and cheaper prospect out there who is faster and has a higher upside, then I'm all for it. MDS is a RB/LB, he is not a CB, unless you're not referring to Mattia De Sciglio...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:15 am

juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Forza Juve...

I'm sure Messi and Di Maria would make even the fastest CB looks average... LOL!!

I rate Hummels quite high, I think he would instantly be our best CB. But hey if you think there is a younger and cheaper prospect out there who is faster and has a higher upside, then I'm all for it. MDS is a RB/LB, he is not a CB, unless you're not referring to Mattia De Sciglio...

Iwas referring to his age and talent Smile I want something similar to him. I know it was Messi and Di Maria and I know how they'll make anyone look average but we don't need slow defender.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:58 am

DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Iwas referring to his age and talent Smile I want something similar to him. I know it was Messi and Di Maria and I know how they'll make anyone look average but we don't need slow defender.

I'm not sure you can find CB's that are like MDS. CB's are normally bigger and slower than full backs. Who do you think would be a better CB signing than Hummels that is as athletic as a full back?
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:53 am

@gigi Chiellini?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:15 am

juve_gigi wrote: Hummels has a $29m release clause.

If that were true trust me Barcelona and Man U would of signed him a long time ago, but as many websites say he doesn't have a clause until maybe next year?
Klopp rather let him go for free then sell him now as-well.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:19 am

Marotta is doing ok adding more depth to the team.Pereyra and Romulo may not be players of CL level but they are ok for Serie A,we can't play same players on each game,CL,Cup,Serie A...that's too much.

I'm sure about Vidal situation,it's a win-win for us.If he stays we know his qualities and how important he is.If he leaves ( +60 mln otherwise would be a shame) we can get 2-3 top players.

I want Hummels as CB.One of the bests already,young,experience and lot of potential.I can't find a better than him...would be a top move for only 30 mln.

Next we need a trequartista/winger and i would say Shaqiri.
He is young and very cheap for his quality.We can get him for 20-25 mln!

And if we want to add a striker we should consider selling Bonucci ~20 mln and with that we can get a good backup striker plus a midfielder to fill Vidal's role.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:03 pm

Im hoping Vidal stays at juventus and if hummels truley does have that buy ouy clause i would sell bonucci for 20 million million and add that 9 million for hummels. Btw di maria didnt play in the finals, and i thougt hummels did pretty good vs messi. Btw are we still after a winger/ am?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:12 pm

Romulo set for Juve medical

Verona utility man Romulo is expected to arrive in Turin today to undergo medical tests ahead of signing for Juventus.

The Brazilian-born midfielder, who can also play defensive positions, has been increasingly speculated as on the verge of completing a move to the Bianconeri.

Director general Beppe Marotta conceded yesterday that talks were advanced and that a move could be completed inside the next 24 hours.

On from this, Sky Sport Italia expect the 27-year-old to arrive in Turin by this afternoon to undergo medical examinations.

Upon completing these and signing off on a contract, Romulo, who is believed to be arriving at a cost of €7m, will be Juve’s fourth signing of the summer, following Alvaro Morata, Patrice Evra and Roberto Pererya.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:08 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Juventus have completed a purchase for the future: Valerio Rosseti has put pen-to-paper on his new contract. The 19-year-old striker was a free agent after that Siena went bankrupt. His near future will be elsewhere, probably on a two-year loan in order to adapt to Serie A and improve. Atalanta are the frontrunner, but also Cagliari and Sassuolo are interested. Rosseti is a Juventus player.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:09 pm

Hummels ? Stop dreaming guys...
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:32 pm

S wrote:Hummels ? Stop dreaming guys...

+1
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:56 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Trapani are close to landing an important reinforcement: Cristian Pasquato. He played at Padova in the last season, but his rights belong to Juventus that redeemed him from Udinese. The attacker will raise the quality of Boscaglia’s squad.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:38 am

I hope vidal and pogba stay at Juve this season because if we sell either i can't see us replacing vidal or pogba with high class players like di maria or even promosing up and coming players like shaqiri, it would be more like 40-50 mil together on candreva and cerci or candreva and lulic.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:01 am

Striker department is critical right now. We have only 3 fit strikers, and one of them is Giovinco. We have to get some depth.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:09 pm

Romulo may not join juve, cuz apparently according to GDS, Verona recieved a tempting offer for him from a spanish club.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:16 pm

salmano9 wrote:Romulo may not join juve, cuz apparently according to GDS, Verona recieved a tempting offer for him from a spanish club.

All done for Romulo. For the official is just waiting for the arrival of the agent of the player.

btw according t Tuttosport Allegri asked for Gabi to get back Very Happy Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:17 pm

Meh... I dont trust tuttosport a lot. They report that vidal agreed terms with man u, while vidal already said he wants to stay...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:45 pm

salmano9 wrote:Meh... I dont trust tuttosport a lot. They report that vidal agreed terms with man u, while vidal already said he wants to stay...

Wants to stay if a transfer doesn't happen.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:22 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Romulo may not join juve, cuz apparently according to GDS, Verona recieved a tempting offer for him from a spanish club.

All done for Romulo. For the official is just waiting for the arrival of the agent of the player.

btw according t Tuttosport Allegri asked for Gabi to get back Very Happy Very Happy

please god, at least some good news this transfer window.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:28 am

By gabi do you mean the atletico midfielder?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:53 am

Loooool no, he means gabbiadini lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:41 am

I don't think we can bring Gabbiadini back as we have already renewed his co-ownership. If anything, we would bring back Berardi instead of Gabbiadini.

Like Juventude said, shouldn't we have some money left, not only because of sales and not spending too much on the market, but because lots of our deals are going to be paid in installments? So shouldn't we have enough to make a good signing? I don't want to hear the we don't have enough options, because I think we do.

For ST just bring up a primavera youngster, bring in a cheap striker or bring someone in on loan. Romulo will cost us around 8 million, and that's if we don't loan him first. For CB I think Nastastic, Savic and Mustafi are our options, but I also think the five CBs we have are enough.

Now the options we might have for a winger/attacking midfielder are:
Shaqiri, Kagawa, Lamela (maybe unrealistic), Isco (unrealistic), Jovetic ( He could be an unrealistic target if Manchester City want to keep him and if he wants to stay), Pastore, Lavezzi and Lucas Moura (Preferably Lavezzi or Lucas Moura, but maybe Lucas might be a better signing because of his age) because I heard PSG need to sell to buy Di Maria because of FFP rules. And maybe even Joel Campbell or Aubameyang. All these players except 1-4 of them (if any) I think would cost less than 30 million. So why not try and get one of them? I know some of you might tell me this isn't FIFA 14 or FM but this is what I think. What do you think?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:17 pm

Dede 'flattered' by Juve links

Cruzeiro defender Dedé admits he is “flattered” to hear of interest from Juventus.

The 26-year-old Brazilian has been linked with a move, but Cruzeiro have slapped a €15m price-tag on him.

“I read in the papers that Juventus were interested and it is certainly very pleasing and flattering,” he told Radio Brasil.

“However, I am very happy at Cruzeiro. I feel everyone has confidence in me here, but I am keeping my feet on the ground.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next