Blue
BeautifulGame
Kaladin
Jay29
Onyx
79 posters

Page 28 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 42  Next

Go down

2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.IV - Page 28 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.IV

Post by futbol Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:15 pm

Gustavo Balbi (father-in-law Luis Suarez): "Luis has nothing left to prove in England. It'd be the right time to move to Spain." [la sexta]

Balbi (father-in-law Suarez): "Barça, Madrid? Doesn't matter which club in Spain. Out of respect for Liverpool, he wouldn't join EPL team."

Holy *bleep*. This happening or what?

Suarez
Nerman Messi Alexis

ProudProudProudProudProudProud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.IV - Page 28 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.IV

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:22 pm

Strikes me as one of those line ups that look 10x better on paper to what they are in reality

Stacking teams with star forwards means each forward ultimately sees less of the ball and not everything goes through them. Look at Argentina they all look awkward as hell bar Messi.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:29 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Strikes me as one of those line ups that look 10x better on paper to what they are in reality

Stacking teams with star forwards means each forward ultimately sees less of the ball and not everything goes through them. Look at Argentina they all look awkward as hell bar Messi.

Argentina's forwards are all out of form. Agüero hasn't played 2 full 90 minute games for City since Christmas. Higuain is out of form. Even Gago just came back from injury. Argentina's lineup is also unbalanced regardless because all 3 of Messi, Agüero and Higuain want to play centrally. I don't see a problem with the above Barca lineup though. Everyone is in his favourite position. Suarez CF, Messi #10 and 2 wingers in Neymar and Alexis on each side. It would work like a charm IMO. It's a standard 4-2-3-1 that every team plays. Just with 4 GOATs upfront. Proud

Obviously I don't believe for a second that we're getting Suarez after blowing the bank for Neymar last summer and if it happened it would only be in exchange of Sanchez + cash so the above lineup wouldn't happen anyway, Iniesta will not be benched and Barca won't go away from the 4-3-3 permanently. But a man can dream about such a lineup regardless, no? Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:39 pm

Fusssball, how about this one
SASAS
Suarez-Studge-Schanczzzz

Proud

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:42 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:Fusssball, how about this one
SASAS
Suarez-Studge-Schanczzzz

Proud

That's also quite GOAT. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:46 pm

Suarez and his family/friends have done absolutely everything for Suarez to go to Bayern/Barca/Real but the problem is none of those teams are actually showing any interest in him. Just the media stirring the pot as usual
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:54 pm

but how do you know that they are stirring the pot?

we arent after suarez, that much i can say from our end since we are renewing Benzema. but i think they interest from barca is genuine.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:04 pm

Because unless they are selling Messi buying Suarez would make absolutely no sense with Neymar already there. How are those three going to be able to coexist when it's already awkward enough with Messi and Neymar. Barca seem to be after a Sanchez replacement if he leaves and Suarez' name only crops up because how much he talks about them. I doubt they would be splashing another 50 ME+ plus on yet another forward when they have some other glaring holes in the side like the defence etc
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:16 pm

It would be silly to think RM and Barcelona aren't interested in the player who is arguably coming off the best domestic season on the planet. Whether he's a realistic target though given their composition and finances is another question entirely.

If they can make room/convince him to come he will go there though.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:25 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Because unless they are selling Messi buying Suarez would make absolutely no sense with Neymar already there. How are those three going to be able to coexist when it's already awkward enough with Messi and Neymar. Barca seem to be after a Sanchez replacement if he leaves and Suarez' name only crops up because how much he talks about them. I doubt they would be splashing another 50 ME+ plus on yet another forward when they have some other glaring holes in the side like the defence etc
you are talking about the club that signed zlatan for etoo+40 mil, then sold him a year later for 24 mil in instalments, and went on to sign villa for 35 mil, sanchez 40 mil one year later; forced cesc into the team at the expense of Thiago; were dumb enough to insert a playing time clause into his deal which they blatantly violated like morons when xavi was injured for half a season, and ended up selling him for 24 mil, sold cesc back for 33 mil, and now xavi is leaving. Meanwhile they ignore they need defenders...

yeah, it absolutely makes sense they would do this.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:28 pm

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lfc-confident-suarez-stay-anfield-7308361

Liverpool have been in contact with Barcelona in recent weeks to register their interest in Chile striker Alexis Sanchez, who is currently on duty at the World Cup.

However, during those discussions the Catalan outfit haven't given any indication that they are plotting a swoop for Suarez.

Thats as good as a source as close to our official spokesperson.

It also mentions Suarez does have a clause but no one knows the exact contents of the clause.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:33 pm

the exact amount is 85 mil for barca or madrid. it's filtered out already. duncan castles is an ass pipe but he knows his stuff.

be ready to lose him pool fans, barca will snatch him. the moment we renew benzema, we wont care about suarez.

i shall lick your tears nonetheless
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:38 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:the exact amount is 85 mil for barca or madrid. it's filtered out already. duncan castles is an ass pipe but he knows his stuff.

be ready to lose him pool fans, barca will snatch him. the moment we renew benzema, we wont care about suarez.

i shall lick your tears nonetheless

$100 bet that Suarez won't leave.

If you're actually a man, (not just a e-cyber pretending to be a man) ...take my bet.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:39 pm

The Duncan Castle who said City are bidding for Suarez few weeks back.Has that bid arrived yet  Very Happy 

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:42 pm

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/sport/football/Premiership/article1396743.ece

The same Duncan Castle who said City can trigger the clause despite the fact no clause exists for PL clubs

Yeah he knows his stuff for sure  rofl 
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:46 pm

Suarez vs. Pepe. ProudProudProud

Sepi, pls. We need him to opress the evil capital.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:50 pm

he said plotting, as in have it in mind to bid. In no way does it read, "in 2 weeks an official bid will be submitted".

i know, English is hard.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:53 pm

I don't understand why Suarez should cost less than Bale.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:56 pm

First of all Suarez is not leaving. John Henry's balls are bigger than the state of Texas and he won't sell.

Second, he won't be leaving for a measly 80m euros.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:56 pm

Robespierre wrote:I don't understand why Suarez should cost less than Bale.

Indeed. It's amazing that everything about Suarez was so quiet in English media, but since his 2 goals vs. England, every paper is linking him with different places. They are so bitter, it's funny Very Happy .

Plus, in the articles it says: "Real and Barca are trying talks to Brendan Rodgers to convince him that selling his most prized asset is to benefit of his team" Laughing Laughing rofl rofl

I mean....it's just taking the piss ffs. You couldn't make this up hahahah

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:59 pm

The point is Duncan Castle broke the story City can trigger the clause despite the fact no clause exists for PL club.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:00 pm

because when they offered suarez a new deal, suarez and his agent were smart enough to negotiate a clause that would not put off potential bidders like madrid or barca.

makes sense, what madrid did with bale was outrageous. u cant expect teams to pay that every summer.

but like i said, we wont sing him, renewing benzema is more important to us and it's almost done. we need a second CF but that wont be suarez caliber.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:00 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:The point is Duncan Castle broke the story City can trigger the clause despite the fact no clause exists for PL club.

you know that because? Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:01 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:

Indeed. It's amazing that everything about Suarez was so quiet in English media, but since his 2 goals vs. England, every paper is linking him with different places. They are so bitter, it's funny Very Happy .

Plus, in the articles it says: "Real and Barca are trying talks to Brendan Rodgers to convince him that selling his most prized asset is to benefit of his team" Laughing Laughing rofl rofl

I mean....it's just taking the piss ffs. You couldn't make this up hahahah

Yeah but Duncan Castle said so rofl 

See selling Suarez is good for Liverpool  Laughing 
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:01 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
because when they offered suarez a new deal, suarez and his agent were smart enough to negotiate a clause that would not put off potential bidders like madrid or barca.

makes sense, what madrid did with bale was outrageous. u cant expect teams to pay that every summer.

Yes and every negotiator Liverpool has is an idiot
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:02 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:The point is Duncan Castle broke the story City can trigger the clause despite the fact no clause exists for PL club.

you know that because? Laughing

Because Both Barrett and Pearce denied that story.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 42  Next