EL Patron
sportsczy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
DeletedUser#1
Onyx
72 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Official: Chelsea sign Fabregas - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Chelsea sign Fabregas

Post by windkick Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:28 am

I'm blown away he would accept this deal. I call work until I see him in a Chelsea jersey. Dude's a hardcore gunner to this day

windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Official: Chelsea sign Fabregas - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Chelsea sign Fabregas

Post by Kick Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:38 am

It's reported all over the place, England and Spain.

interesting, may have some legs to it.

DL4 happened in a similar way. As did Mata deal.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:00 am

chelsea with cesc would be pretty dangerous though.. can see it now, 9 man buss cesc in middle feeds costa some beautiful throughball, goal Surprised
nontheless i hope it happens.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:59 am

This isn't fifa ffs. He's not going to Chelsea.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:45 pm

Doesn't make any sense, why would Chelski sign him after selling Mata  scratch 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:27 pm

Cesc, Costa and Shaw in one summer would be incredible.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:37 pm

As a Gunner.. I am offended, offended, bloody offended..

barceloona have really turn me off them forever, any chance of me liking them as gone out the window

for 2 years, 2 bloody years, all Arsenal had to endure from Laporta to Pique is how Arsenal stole their beloved boy Cesc, and how his DNA longs for its true calling in Barcelona, all a stupid publicity stunt, and what happens when they finally have him,, They can't play him,

THEY DESTROY HIS SWAG, CESC IS NO LONGER THE CESC WE KNOW..

now they want him out,

*bleep*..
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:43 pm

atleast for the love of everything good, give him 2 games and play him same way Arsenal played him please, please

most of us young gunners, started watching Cesc since he was 16 and all these is just bloody repulsive, annoying and definitely cringe worthy.

"mes que un club"
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:13 pm

Official: Chelsea sign Fabregas - Page 3 Specialtheongyy44

rofl 
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:15 pm

aleumdance wrote:As a Gunner.. I am offended, offended, bloody offended..

barceloona have really turn me off them forever, any chance of me liking them as gone out the window

for 2 years, 2 bloody years, all Arsenal had to endure from Laporta to Pique is how Arsenal stole their beloved boy Cesc, and how his DNA longs for its true calling in Barcelona, all a stupid publicity stunt, and what happens when they finally have him,, They can't play him,

THEY DESTROY HIS SWAG, CESC IS NO LONGER THE CESC WE KNOW..

now they want him out,

*bleep*..

lol Why do you blame us? You have the option to get him back. If you don't want him anymore don't be mad.

DAT beast Fabregas at Chelsea. Proud Mourinho's biggest troll moment over Wenger. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:19 pm

Official: Chelsea sign Fabregas - Page 3 Cescnncu0

Laughing Laughing 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:37 pm

Official: Chelsea sign Fabregas - Page 3 BpNysGrIUAEv7M2

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:03 pm

Gil wrote:Cesc, Costa and Shaw in one summer would be incredible.

Take your lover boy ffs. Just 18 years of age and already the prick is so arrogant and egoistic. Mad:

Hope LvG will teach him a lesson or two if he do come to OT. Twisted Evil

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:49 pm

can someone explain to me why mourinho is trying to sign Cesc?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:56 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:can someone explain to me why mourinho is trying to sign Cesc?

Because not being able to beat bottom table clubs cost us the League.

Mourinho has coached Deco, Lampard, Sneijder, Modric, Ozil, Di Maria etc can we stop peddling the myth he only favours hardworking defensive midfielders please?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:03 pm

i guess it depends how he plays, because deco played with essien and makelele if i recall; sneijder played with motta, cambiasso and stankovich; di maria is a work horse, ozil is a lazy pos that cost mou in big games, still played with alonso, khedira etc... there were always a set of defensive juggernauts that would allow a single AM to play free

well, i thought Oscar was the future of football, and you guys would invest into a player can would dominate mids along with Matic...

so how are you going to line up?

or maybe Oscar will just go to psg...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:06 pm

Latest reports are that Mourinho is 'not convinced' by Fabregas, it's the Chelsea board that want him

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/cesc-fabregas-transfer-latest-chelsea-manager-jose-mourinho-chasing-koke-and-paul-pogba-ahead-of-barcelona-midfielder-9480992.html

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jun/04/jose-mourinho-not-convinced-cesc-fabregas-chelsea-barcelona
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:09 pm

Pique tells del Bosque that Fabregas told him he's off to Chelsea for 33m. They were whispering before the press conference, but the mics picked it up.

Looks like they are trying to deceive the press imo. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:27 pm

He should have never left to begin with....if it was trophies he wanted, as the skipper he could have had a seat down with arsene and discuss possible ideas or deals to make his team stronger. He left a side where he was the boss, to go to a side where he'd play second fiddle. I just never understood it, he was never a starter in the spanish national side, from 06 till his transfer he was always a bench-man for spain, knowing he would be a bench-man should have been enough to turn him off.....

its kinda sad cos every year we kept hearing "DNA this", "DNA  that", i felt like i was watching csi....now besides pique, none of the people who were yelling about his DNA have publicly defended him.....the grass isn't always greener...i'm not sure how he'd fit @ chelsea; i think the one team that needs him is prolly utd (as a center midfielder)....@ this point i'm not sure i remember cesc's best position, he became a 'jack of all trades, master of none' after his transfer....the grass isn't always greener. (his stats are solid though, another reason why i say, u can't prove everything with just stats)
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:44 pm

That's easy to say in hindsight, but it was clear at the time why he left us. His idol, Guardiola, was manager of Barcelona, two of his mates from his youth days, Pique and Messi, were playing there, and Barcelona were enjoying a historic period of success while Arsenal were losing cup finals to Birmingham City. Most importantly of all, Barcelona wanted him back, and Wenger wasn't going to stand in his way.

It is a bit odd that Mourinho would want him, given how he treated Mata, but I think he'd slot in well at Chelsea as the creative hub of the team, playing just behind Costa and in front of a very solid pivot.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:06 am

Can I just say, Deco was a workhorse who put in a great deal of defensive work. Dont put him in the same league as Cesc and these useless defensive players.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:09 am

And dont blame us Aleumdance , you were the ones who ruined him by turning him from an actual midfielder into a goal poacher.

We were just the morons who couldnt see that.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:10 am

true, hindsight is 20/20....but i always felt even cesc knew he'd be hard pressed to play HIS position in that side...seems arsenal fans still love and appreciate him to the fullest though, i mean especially after all that "dna" talk that seemed to never stop...question for arsenal fans, if cesc moves to another epl club (besides arsenal, which seems likely), how do you think he'd be treated upon his return to the emirates? will there be cheers, boos, or little to no reaction?
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:17 am

To mr nick just for the record, deco never played for mou @ chelsea...and whilst at porto, i think deco was more of an attacking mid/right midfielder....he and luis figo were the most fouled players (if memory serves me correctly) at that ucl that porto won.....dang whatever happened to derlei? i thought he'd be like the next big striker in europe....but yeah, sorry for the digression
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:19 am

thanks for the clarification, i knew i made a mistake there with lamp
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:24 am

The Franchise wrote:And dont blame us Aleumdance , you were the ones who ruined him by turning him from an actual midfielder into a goal poacher.

We were just the morons who couldnt see that.

but Cesc has Barca DNA, surely that should have been enough for him to be transformed into a super catalan pass master Sad
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next