EL Patron
sportsczy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
DeletedUser#1
Onyx
72 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Official: Chelsea sign Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Official: Chelsea sign Fabregas

Post by Adit Sat May 31, 2014 11:05 pm

He is a terrible CM but considering the low level of midfield play in BPL he will do better than before.

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Official: Chelsea sign Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Official: Chelsea sign Fabregas

Post by The_Badger Sat May 31, 2014 11:20 pm

Donuts wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Presidents lie all the time, its about as relevant as this thread tbh.

presidents do lie but news papers lie even more it's just a matter of who you rather believe and our president really has no reason to lie, he thinks he's doing the fans a favor by keeping cesc.. lol

Or doing the club a favour. Do really think the hierarchy at football clubs give a shit about the opinions of fans when most of them don't know their arse from their elbow when it comes to football?

rofl

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat May 31, 2014 11:40 pm

The_Badger wrote:
Donuts wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Presidents lie all the time, its about as relevant as this thread tbh.

presidents do lie but news papers lie even more it's just a matter of who you rather believe and our president really has no reason to lie, he thinks he's doing the fans a favor by keeping cesc.. lol

Or doing the club a favour. Do really think the hierarchy at football clubs give a shit about the opinions of fans when most of them don't know their arse from their elbow when it comes to football?

rofl

yes ..?? where have you been they need the fans to like them so they can keep their presidency going what are you on about.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sat May 31, 2014 11:51 pm

You're so incredibly naive.

You keep deluding yourself and thinking the fan's view is important to them.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat May 31, 2014 11:52 pm

if he wants to remain presidency yes he has to think of the fans whats the delusion lmao
funny how you defend cesc like no other.. even RG gave up on him yet your one of the few that still manages to think cesc at barca would work.
why is that? did the whole second half the season not convince you? he just doesn't fit.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sat May 31, 2014 11:56 pm

No he doesn't, don't be so thick. He'll throw out a load of platitudes and promises when the time is right and some gormless morons will vote for him, or some other lying, two-faced, dunderhead. Whoever is the most convincing wins, but don't fool yourself into thinking they care about the fan's opinions.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:54 am

Why can't Barcelona just keep him or ship him off to MLS or something Mad

You just know Wenger is going to sign him :facepalm:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:06 am

GK
Defence
De Jong-Montolivo-Poli
Fabregas
Balotelli-El Shaarawy
Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:43 am

He's in an awkward situation, that's for sure. He left Arsenal as captain and even paid money from his own pocket to leave. Then he said he would only ever go back to Arsenal. He said this a million times. That he still watches Arsenal games, "Wenger like a father", yadayada. Now he's either crawling back to the team he voluntarily left as captain in difficult times or he's breaking his promise to only ever go back to Arsenal. How awkward would it be for him to join rivals like United or City and team up with RVP or Nasri? He's losing face either way.

The funny thing is that Arsenal fans will start to hate him for the same reasons why Barca fans hate him if he goes back to Arsenal. He will be shoehorned into a side that doesn't need him. Özil and Ramsey are basically their 2 best players. In a 3 man midfield all they need now is a DM, not Fabregas. If Fabregas joins he will push Özil out wide. It took Özil 2 games to start sulking when Ancelotti played him wide. Laughing

Here's hoping for a Cesc-Agüero swap.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:45 am

Fusball, do you need a defensive FB ? You can have Arbeloa. Cesc for Arbeloa + 5m ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:54 pm

Arsenal have denies they are interested in signing Fabregas- Telegraph
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:34 pm

Cesc will sign for Chelsea, if he leaves Barca. You heard it here first.  smoking 
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:44 pm

@cesc4official Dear Cesc, I wrote to you but you still ain't callin'. I left my cell, my twitter and my home phone at the bottom

— Younus (@Yooounus) May 31, 2014

@cesc4official I sent twelve tweets back in April, you must not have got them. There probably was a problem with twitter or something

@cesc4official Sometimes I mis-spell handles when I send em But anyways *bleep* it, what's been up man, how's your daughter

@cesc4official I know you probably hear this every day, but I'm your biggest fan, I even got that underground shit you did in Japan

@cesc4official I've got a room full of your posters and your pictures man. Anyways, hope you get this man. Hit me back. Just to chat

@cesc4official Truely yours, your biggest fan. This is Younus. Why the *bleep* isn't my name Stan. Sorry my name doesn't rhyme with fan, Cesc

Laughing Laughing 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:22 am

jamie jackson ‏@JamieJackson___  24m
#mcfc not in for Fabregas

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC  23m

@JamieJackson___ neither are #LFC

Both Man City and Liverpool rule out moves for Fabregas. So unless Chelsea show an interest he will most likely end up at PSG or Monaco.

Or maybe Spurs could bid for him :coffee: 
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:01 am

There's more of a chance of Cesc joining Tottenham than Chelsea ffs.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:48 pm

Arsenal also not interested in Fabregas, according to Guillem Balague.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:02 pm

come to A league Cesc  Proud 
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:17 pm

24 - Cesc Fabregas has the most goal assists in La Liga over the last two seasons. (Opta)

Cesc Fabregas: Despite leaving in 2011, Fabregas has played more accurate through balls (64) than any other PL player in the last 5 seasons (WhoScored)

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:24 pm

Red Alert wrote:There's more of a chance of Cesc joining Tottenham than Chelsea ffs.

Why u say that?

Let me guess because Mou-Cesc had some words in the past. Rolling Eyes 

I am pretty sure the two have mutual respect for each other, and will work together.

Chelsea really present the best opportunity for him. Cesc, Costa, and Luis are the last pieces to turn this side into a juggernaut.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:23 pm

Chelsea ready to make £30m move for Fabregas, according to the Guardian.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jun/02/chelsea-30m-move-cesc-fabregas-barcelona-arsenal

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:19 pm

Ugh.

I just know that if either Chelsea, United, or City make a big move for Cesc, Wenger will put a stop to it and we'll end up using a big part of our summer budget on a player we don't even need
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:54 pm

According to CADENA SER Fabregas has agreed to a deal with Chelsea.

How reliable is Cadena Ser? i am not really familiar with them.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:00 pm

its not just cadena ser, mundo too... so i guess its legit news
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:04 am

Writing what I wrote in the Barca section. Would be retarded to sell him to Chelsea unless it's for € 50M+. He will undoubtly strenghten them by a LOT. In Mourinho's counterattacking layout and in the Premier League his scrappiness on the ball and awareness in tight spaces won't matter one bit. He gives about 20 goals and 20 assists per season from midfield and has one of the best long ball accuracies in word football. He is tailor-made for a direct counterattacking team like Chelsea under Mourinho. They already came 4 points close to winning the title this season. Adding a proper striker and Fabregas makes them instant EPL champions and among the CL favourites. Quote me on that.

Meanwhile Barca can't find anything better. Atleti's president has said he is sure Koke will stay "with total security". Rakitic is not an improvement. What else?

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:21 am

All the Cadena's are about 50-60% reliable imo while Mundo Deportivo is 30-40%.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:28 am

I'm blown away he would accept this deal. I call work until I see him in a Chelsea jersey. Dude's a hardcore gunner to this day
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next