EL Patron
sportsczy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
DeletedUser#1
Onyx
72 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Official: Chelsea sign Fabregas - Page 10 Empty Re: Official: Chelsea sign Fabregas

Post by Peccadillo Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:57 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:That was class statement by Barca.

I for example loved it when LFCTV didn't wish Torres best of luck in the future, as they do with everyone else.

Cesc was a main culprit in Barca's glory years to end, basically forced Barca to buy him, and bitched and moaned all the time playing utter garbage. Why would they wish him well ?

Well in Barca, and congratulations for getting rid of the cancer, and THANK YOU so much for dumping this waste and finished player on a PL rival of us Proud

I think his move to barca was more mutual than you claim it was.. or I must have imagined half the Spanish squad trying to force a Barca shirt onto him at the world cup final.

Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official: Chelsea sign Fabregas - Page 10 Empty Re: Official: Chelsea sign Fabregas

Post by Red Alert Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:57 am

That's just a dick move.

Has any of the Arsenal top stars been loyal since Ashley left them for Chelsea? Laughing

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:06 am

He had no choice. He was forced out and had to join the club that could afford him. These guys are professionals, after all.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:52 am

Red Alert wrote:That's just a dick move.

Has any of the Arsenal top stars been loyal since Ashley left them for Chelsea? Laughing

Not really. No.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:57 pm

New Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas has revealed he chose to move to Stamford Bridge after former club Arsenal informed him they had sufficient cover for his position.

The Spain international was not thought to be part of Barcelona’s plans as new manager Luis Enrique rebuilds the squad after a rare season without any silverware.

A clause in the 27-year-old’s contract gave Arsenal first option to re-sign Fabregas, but Wenger informed the player’s agent he was not interested in any deal after signing Germany international Mesut Ozil last summer.

And after weighing up his options, Fabregas decided to return to the Premier League after talks with Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho.

Fabregas said: "There came a moment when I decided my time at Barcelona was over and I only tried to look for the best option for me.

"Arsenal were the first option due to a clause in the contract. We spoke with Wenger and he said that with Ozil they had this position well covered.

"From there, I had other very good offers and I looked for the best in the Premier League, which is where I wanted to go.

"I spoke with Jose Mourinho and he won me over, he convinced me, told me what I wanted to hear and from there everything was very quick.

"I hope that this new phase of my career goes phenomenally well."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9349977/premier-league-cesc-fabregas-chose-to-move-to-chelsea-because-arsenal-had-cover

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:10 pm

vivabarca wrote:What did you want him to do LOL Arq?It's quite clear we were trying to faze him out and Arsenal didn't want him back.Couldn't go to Madrid/City/Bayern/PSG/any other top team.

Best other choices for him would probs be United or Liverpool,One of those is outside the top four and the other cannot guarantee him Success at all.

At Chelsea he gets 99% guaranteed Success and a whole pot of gold.

Pls tell me what he should of done

Winter is Coming wrote:Can you blame him? We didn't want him anymore that was clear. No other teams outside of the PL took interest in him, so back to the PL it is for him, since Arsenal/Wenger didn't want him he's free to join anyone and Chelsea seemed like the only team who pushed hard for him. Either that or he could've sat on our bench till our transfer ban is over.

Barrett wrote:Have you actually considered that Barca desperately wanted him out the door and Chelsea were the only team with an offer? Even Arsenal turned him down. Calm down.

Cesc wrote:New Chelsea signing Cesc Fabregas has insisted he told Barcelona to let him leave, and they even tried to stop him departing.

Fabregas completed a move to Stamford Bridge last week, but he has stressed it was his decision to quit the Camp Nou.

The Spanish ace also says that president Josep Maria Bartomeu tried to prevent him from moving.

"I asked Barcelona to find a way for me to leave the club. The president tried to stop the sale, but I already had my mind made up," he told Cadena Cope.

"At the time, I spoke with [sporting director] Andoni Zubizarreta and the president [Josep Maria Bartomeu] and I told them I wanted to leave.

"I asked Barcelona to find a way for me to leave the club. The president tried to stop the sale, but I already had my mind made up."
Cesc Fabregas
"Honestly, it all went really smoothly. I'm not leaving for any specific reason, if not for a multitude of different things, my own errors and that’s it.

"If I didn't think that I'd be happy at Chelsea, I would've never made this decision. Above all, I want to be happy both professionally and personally.

"[Chelsea have] great players - young and talented - and building a great team with new signings. I have no doubt I'll be happy, I lived in London for eight years, I have friends [and] family there."

Fabregas considers his work at the club, following 57 goals and 42 assists in three seasons, to be positive.

He said: "The statistics are not bad, but I know that in the big games these goals and assists have not emerged.

"I've spent three spectacular years in Barcelona with my friends, it was a blast and have won six titles."

The midfielder also denied that club tried to get Lionel Messi to persuade him to stay and added: "It is not true that (the club) sent Messi. Leo did not ask me to stay. Leo is terrific and told me to be happy wherever I went."

Yes, keep telling me how he was forced out, maimed and took Chelsea as an option of emergence. Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:28 pm

Cesc: "My stats at Barça weren't bad, but it's true that in the key games I didn't score or assist the same number of goals."

DAT acceptance of being a scrub killer. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:02 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Yes, keep telling me how he was forced out, maimed and took Chelsea as an option of emergence. Laughing

The relevance either way being?

When you can rationalise and justify to us why a player should sacrifice his own happiness for that of some miscellaneous fans of one of his former clubs, then maybe you'd have a case to make. Until then, you just look a bit daft.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:15 pm

Shed wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:Yes, keep telling me how he was forced out, maimed and took Chelsea as an option of emergence. Laughing

When you can rationalise and justify to us why a player should sacrifice his own happiness for that of some miscellaneous fans of one of his former clubs, then maybe you'd have a case to make. Until then, you just look a bit daft.

You see I can understand how such intangible attributes fall on deaf ears to a Chelsea fan, one who does not seem to acknowledge that this move is a direct disrespect to all the parties of Arsenal, yet of course your cute alibi on the pursuit of happiness will be supported considering he joined your club.

My post was to highlight how we was NOT forced out of Barça, contrary to what your lot told me. The rest I don't care about. Even in my previous support of Cesc he was evidently a loser; one who refuses to step up to half the challenges given to him.

That's that.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:43 pm

Fußball wrote:Cesc: "My stats at Barça weren't bad, but it's true that in the key games I didn't score or assist the same number of goals."

DAT acceptance of being a scrub killer. Proud

What a classless statement by Barca to be made public. Terrible. Awful club.

Cesc must feel awful the club are saying this about him.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:29 pm

Looks indeed like Bartomeu didn't lie when he said "we aren't planning on selling anyone if he doesn't specifically want out".

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:40 am

Arquitescu wrote:
Shed wrote:

You see I can understand how such intangible attributes fall on deaf ears to a Chelsea fan, one who does not seem to acknowledge that this move is a direct disrespect to all the parties of Arsenal, yet of course your cute alibi on the pursuit of happiness will be supported considering he joined your club.

My post was to highlight how we was NOT forced out of Barça, contrary to what your lot told me. The rest I don't care about. Even in my previous support of Cesc he was evidently a loser; one who refuses to step up to half the challenges given to him.

That's that.

"insult to all at Arsenal" because? It's not like they weren't his first option. I wonder why Chelsea fans never burned shirts and issued death threats to Mata for joining United. Even when City were courting Terry so much in 09, you didn't see Chelsea fans issuing death threats to him. Ah well, I guess players are slaves to the fans in football. Or at least, so it seems.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:41 am

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned but this signing was better for Chelsea than I thought..

I didn't realise their homegrown player situation was so dire!
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:17 am

Peccadillo wrote:I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned but this signing was better for Chelsea than I thought..

I didn't realise their homegrown player situation was so dire!

Yeah sad to see Lukaku looking for Clubs.
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:32 pm

How did he go from

THIS

Spoiler:

to

THIS

Spoiler:

wtf
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:38 pm

Is that a bad haircut or is he going bald?
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:44 pm

Barca DNA stress hmm

Spoiler:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:52 pm

add iniesta too
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:52 pm

The stress of mediocrity has ruined him  Sad 
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:04 am

Mascherano too hmm

Perhaps my family has Barca DNA as well hmm
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:17 am

Kick wrote:Mascherano too hmm

Perhaps my family has Barca DNA as well hmm
or the stress of mediocrity hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:28 am

Ouch, Nick.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by archwooohh Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:21 pm

Meh

archwooohh
archwooohh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:23 pm

Official: Chelsea sign Fabregas - Page 10 Zinedine_Zidane

History always repeats itself.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:17 pm

lol Gil every time you hype an AM I keep remembering how you you use to inflate Mata's stats after 12-13. One post it used to  be 25 goals 30 assists, the next 30 goals and 39 assists etc Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:29 pm

He went from abandoning Barca as a youth to going to Arsenal (obviously I like Spurs) then came back to my club Barca and was a complete failure, and now he is going to Chelsea, one of my least favorite clubs, to put it lightly.

Let's say I'm not his biggest fan.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next